Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 704 Member
    @83bienchen Thank you so much for creating and updating all of your mods. My game is so much better for them. All my thoughts go to your daughter so that she willl recover fast <3
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited August 2021
    @83bienchen !! Take care of yourself too, okay?
    @SimTalon If she's uploading a file here, it means it's not on her site yet and might not be for a while. The link worked for me.

Mod Updates
    Mod Updates from Bienchen
    Post edited by luthienrising on
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Recipe Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    edited August 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Mod Updates
  • Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    @83bienchen Thank you so much for all that you do for the community. I am so sorry to hear that your daughter is sick. I hope she gets well soon. Please take you time and put toward her recovery. Take care and be safe.
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    Is this still the newest list for broken and fixed mods?
  • Options
    nynvieealmerenynvieealmere Posts: 22 Member
    > @Kovee said:
    > Is this still the newest list for broken and fixed mods?

yes
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    has anyone here heard of or used something called the maxxus store, its site full occ sets but before today i never heard of itand once i downloaded from a cratoto i knew nothing about and got a virus .i was just curious if anyone knew anything about it its not a big deal.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    has anyone here heard of or used something called the maxxus store, its site full occ sets but before today i never heard of itand once i downloaded from a cratoto i knew nothing about and got a virus .i was just curious if anyone knew anything about it its not a big deal.

Something is telling me this account may have been compromised? Posting something like that, but has 28K posts? Doesn't add up.
  • Options
    DarkAudit wrote: »

Something is telling me this account may have been compromised? Posting something like that, but has 28K posts? Doesn't add up.

its not just him i think it seems to be multiple people lisame or however you spell her uses it i guess. she does cc reviews which cracks me up cause like me she said no cc ever. so it could be legit and i just never heard of it.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    DarkAudit wrote: »

its not just him i think it seems to be multiple people lisame or however you spell her uses it i guess. she does cc reviews which cracks me up cause like me she said no cc ever. so it could be legit and i just never heard of it.

Um... I meant yours. TBH, it read like someone posting from a hacked account and was in a big BIG hurry.

Sorry 'bout that. *blushes*
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @friendsfan367 and everyone else here: THIS IS IMPORTANT

NEVER download custom content except directly from the creator. NEVER download Zip files of CC except directly from the creator's own site. There are many, many sites out there that will at the very minimum give you old broken CC. And yes, at the worst, they will give you viruses and profit from it. Some creators' own site is on ModTheSims, many creators' own site is on The Sims Resource. Beyond that, you should be downloading from the creator's Tumblr, Patreon, or own website.

• Options
    Mod Updates from LittleMsSam:
    Available at https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/658944423478034432/mod-updates
    • Better Nanny - pack update
    • More Visible Wall Objects - DHD pack update
    • No Auto Food Grab after Cooking - pack update
    • Herbalism | New Potions - pack update
    • Auto Use Picnic Table when eating - SE pack update
    • Prefer Leftover - pack update
      ... and an optional update to Change into Everyday when inside
  • Options
    Mod Updates
    • Keep Sims at Home Region (SHUSHU/Kuttoe) - reupdated
  • Options

NEVER download custom content except directly from the creator. NEVER download Zip files of CC except directly from the creator's own site. There are many, many sites out there that will at the very minimum give you old broken CC. And yes, at the worst, they will give you viruses and profit from it. Some creators' own site is on ModTheSims, many creators' own site is on The Sims Resource. Beyond that, you should be downloading from the creator's Tumblr, Patreon, or own website.

follow up just so i don't do anything else without educating myself first . is dark right is it possible to hack a cc site? sorry i'll probably have more questions like this cause now that mom banned me from ea packs i need to learn more about it.
  • Options

follow up just so i don't do anything else without educating myself first . is dark right is it possible to hack a cc site? sorry i'll probably have more questions like this cause now that mom banned me from ea packs i need to learn more about it.

Any website can be hacked, but it's really, really rare. You need to decide on websites you can trust are okay. Follow the advice above and you should be fine: NO sites that repost other people's content. NO zip files with content from multiple creators. ONLY use the creator's own site. If you aren't comfortable with being able to follow these basic practices, then CC isn't for you and you'll need to find other ways to keep enjoying the content that you already own. (Alternatively, deal with your mother or with getting your own payment options, but that's not a topic for here.) If you're ever looking for advice about a particular CC source, start a new topic asking if it's a trusted source.
  • Options

Any website can be hacked, but it's really, really rare. You need to decide on websites you can trust are okay. Follow the advice above and you should be fine: NO sites that repost other people's content. NO zip files with content from multiple creators. ONLY use the creator's own site. If you aren't comfortable with being able to follow these basic practices, then CC isn't for you and you'll need to find other ways to keep enjoying the content that you already own. (Alternatively, deal with your mother or with getting your own payment options, but that's not a topic for here.) If you're ever looking for advice about a particular CC source, start a new topic asking if it's a trusted source.

sorry.
  • Options
    NamesYumsNamesYums Posts: 6 New Member
    Does anyone know if/which creator picked up ShuShu's Purchase Organizer mod?

Long time broken forum watcher, but I never comment lol.
  • Options
    Has icemunmun or the other members of The Food Group responded about the state of Custom Food Interactions? No reply on MTS, twitter, or blogspot, and you have to pay for access to the discord.
  • Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    I've got two new mod fixes for issues that can happen while having Cottage Living installed:
    • Rocket Building Fix – fixes an issue that prevents sims from being able to start construction on a new rocket ship.
    • Fireworks Fix – fixes an issue that prevents sims from being able to light fuses on fireworks.

The bug threads on AHQ are linked in the mod descriptions. If you have these bugs, visit AHQ and click Me Too 😉
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    simvasion wrote: »
    I've got two new mod fixes for issues that can happen while having Cottage Living installed:
    • Rocket Building Fix – fixes an issue that prevents sims from being able to start construction on a new rocket ship.
    • Fireworks Fix – fixes an issue that prevents sims from being able to light fuses on fireworks.

The bug threads on AHQ are linked in the mod descriptions. If you have these bugs, visit AHQ and click Me Too 😉

Thank you so much for these @simvasion ! I can finally make progress on the Nerd Aspiration with my Sim <3

• Options
    HirakoAHirakoA Posts: 13 New Member
    This maybe the wrong spot to ask this but does anyone know if Neon Ocean plans to update their cycle mod? they haven't been updated since January. I've tried contacting them but nothing so far.
  • Options
    @NamesYums I haven't seen anyone pick that one up yet.
    @DarkAudit Remind me what's broken in it?
    @HirakoA No idea.
    Thanks @simvasion !

Mod Updates
    New Bugfix Mods
  • Options
    HirakoAHirakoA Posts: 13 New Member
    [quote="luthienrising;c-17953431"]@NamesYums I haven't seen anyone pick that one up yet.
    @DarkAudit Remind me what's broken in it?
    @HirakoA No idea.
    Thanks @simvasion !
    [/quote]

That is super unfortunate...its the only mod Ive found out there that has a buyable pregnancy test *sigh* big sad T_T

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top