Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    edited July 2021
    Does anyone know how to get Joolster's pool jumping ladder to show up in pool objects? I don't think the creator is around anymore and since Cottage Living, it don't show up in catalog.
  • Options
    Epierc32Epierc32 Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2021
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > @83bienchen Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I'm kind of the impatient type. I can't help it. :s
    >
    > I can't seem to access the links you've posted. I click them, and they take me to a 404 page. .....I'm really lost. :s

Rather than clicking on the link, try copying the URL and pasting it into your browser. That's what worked for me. It just acts a bit weird because it's a direct download link rather than a URL to a download page.

Oh. It's THAT kind of link, eh? lol I forgot they worked like that. lol

Also, it turns out I need to post more, AND get a higher rank, to be able to edit my posts. I'm gonna assume it's to prevent trolls.

Edit: Oop, I JUST noticed you have to HOVER on your post to see the cogwheel that you have to click to get to the edit button. :D

Edit #2: Still leads to a 404 even if I copy and paste. :'( Do you think it's Microsoft Edge related? (The Chromium-based one, not the old one)
    Post edited by Epierc32 on
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Does anyone know how to get Joolster's pool jumping ladder to show up in pool objects? I don't think the creator is around anymore and since Cottage Living, it don't show up in catalog.
    Have you tried using the filter to show all/only the build buy CC you have? That’s how I was able to find my custom round pool frame.
  • Options
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    Have you tried using the filter to show all/only the build buy CC you have? That’s how I was able to find my custom round pool frame.

I have not tried that but I will. Thank you!!
  • Options
    Nope it is not showing up anywhere
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Nope it is not showing up anywhere

If you have Better BuildBuy, you have to tick the Organized Debug filter (under Better BuildBuy).

(...just a thought) :/

If you don't have BBB, then... test without any mods in...?

Edit: Added missing info that I forgot to add.
  • Options
    rules_shannonrules_shannon Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > Oh. It's THAT link of link, eh? lol I forgot they worked like that. lol
    >
    > Also, it turns out I need to post more, AND get a higher rank, to be able to edit my posts. I'm gonna assume it's to prevent trolls.
    >
    > Edit: Oop, I JUST noticed you have to HOVER on your post to see the cogwheel that you have to click to get to the edit button. :D
    >
    > Edit #2: Still leads to a 404 even if I copy and paste. :'( Do you think it's Microsoft Edge related? (The Chromium-based one, not the old one)

It could be - I am using Chrome as my browser.
    Bienchen does have the updates on her website as well, it just takes more work to go through them all to find the ones you have. I took this as an opportunity to just start again with her mods. And ended up with at least twice as many as I had before ;)
    I am weird though, I enjoy mod-hunting just as much as I enjoy playing the game, so I had fun going through them all :)
  • Options
    @rules_shannon It could be possible that they took down the files after sometime. Like, maybe those links were only temporary.
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    edited July 2021
    I took this as an opportunity to just start again with her mods. And ended up with at least twice as many as I had before ;) I am weird though, I enjoy mod-hunting just as much as I enjoy playing the game, so I had fun going through them all :)

You too, eh? :D I delete my entire mods folder about once a month... on purpose... because I enjoy the the shopping for mods and the fresh folder of goodies.

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @shandra2183 Creators will need to update any pool items because of category changes (see p. 1).

Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    CC Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited July 2021
    I don't have much server space so I normally delete the files I posted here as soon as they are "officially" available for download at Deichschaf Sims:
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/
    If you get an 404 error, that's the reason for that.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    YonzieYonzie Posts: 29 Member
    Monday and Tuesday were pure hell, lol, was trying to figure out why my game would never load up, I found out why. It was because I failed to realize that i placed the all in one file of the all seasons plants lol. I probably won't learn for the next time.
  • Options
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I don't have much server space so I normally delete the files I posted here as soon as they are "officially" available for download at Deichschaf Sims:
    https://deichschafblog.de/bienchen/
    If you get an 404 error, that's the reason for that.
    Thanks, Bienchen! I'll post that to p. 1
  • Options
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    Hi! Purchase médecine overhaul from Andiberlin (mts) is updated

https://modthesims.info/d/656166/gtw-purchase-medicine-overhaul-v1-4.html
  • Options
    GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Hello @83bienchen, I have been getting this error every time I load a household for a few months now:

Last Module Called: sim_info_base_wrapper.py
    Last Function Called: set_temporary_outfit_flags
    Error message: [asantos] Error adding buffs while adding trait: trait_adult. 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'outfit_flags'. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'outfit_flags'), CategoryID: sim_info_base_wrapper:447

I just did a 50/50 and discovered that it is caused by wrinklesforadults. I believe the mod is also causing a pop-up message upon loading a household notifying me that some items have been removed because they were not owned. Both these errors disappear when I remove that mod. I have the most up-to-date version of the mod from 7/25, so this is probably not actually related to the most recent patch, but I wanted to let you know while you're combing through things.

Thanks for all your work!

My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Options
    anyone know why toddlers would get a route fail everytime i try to send them to bed?
  • Options
    BichnikiBichniki Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi, I updated my small mod which allows you to purchase all upgrade parts from the computer (eco and livestock). Here is the link https://sims4studio.com/thread/21059/bichniki
  • Options
    Evee95Evee95 Posts: 66 Member
    Yonzie wrote: »
    anyone know why toddlers would get a route fail everytime i try to send them to bed?

If you've checked for the bed being blocked on either side then check for anything from above i.e. a light you have sized up maybe? If its in a big house sometimes I have route fails and I have to direct a sim to "go here" nearer the object then select to use the object. Hope that helps
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited July 2021
    I have an updated version of my townieoverhaul online that attempts at fixing the issues with too much households beeing created. I can't say for sure if it works yet, though, because the issue seems to be very random. Anyone interested in testing can download the mod here:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/bienchen83_townieoverhaul_lessfame.rar
    Feedback is highly appreciated.
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    Hello @83bienchen, I have been getting this error every time I load a household for a few months now:

Last Module Called: sim_info_base_wrapper.py
    Last Function Called: set_temporary_outfit_flags
    Error message: [asantos] Error adding buffs while adding trait: trait_adult. 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'outfit_flags'. (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'outfit_flags'), CategoryID: sim_info_base_wrapper:447

I just did a 50/50 and discovered that it is caused by wrinklesforadults. I believe the mod is also causing a pop-up message upon loading a household notifying me that some items have been removed because they were not owned. Both these errors disappear when I remove that mod. I have the most up-to-date version of the mod from 7/25, so this is probably not actually related to the most recent patch, but I wanted to let you know while you're combing through things.

Thanks for all your work!

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have a look at it though I never got such an error message and am constantly playing with that mod. Have you tested with only my mod installed? Otherwise, it might be a mod conflict.
    Also, one question because I remember some problem with occults. Are you playing with occult sims?

As far as I know, the popup-message that certain items could not be loaded is also happening in Vanilla game.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    > @Evee95 said:
    > If you've checked for the bed being blocked on either side then check for anything from above i.e. a light you have sized up maybe? If its in a big house sometimes I have route fails and I have to direct a sim to "go here" nearer the object then select to use the object. Hope that helps

nothing like that, i added 2 beds for the toddlers downstairs, but those two beds aren't blocked and the ones upstairs haven't moved since well probably months, only thing different is the toddlers and the family as i had to delete the old family and pull them from my library after this patch.
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Yonzie wrote: »
    > @Evee95 said:
    > If you've checked for the bed being blocked on either side then check for anything from above i.e. a light you have sized up maybe? If its in a big house sometimes I have route fails and I have to direct a sim to "go here" nearer the object then select to use the object. Hope that helps

nothing like that, i added 2 beds for the toddlers downstairs, but those two beds aren't blocked and the ones upstairs haven't moved since well probably months, only thing different is the toddlers and the family as i had to delete the old family and pull them from my library after this patch.

If the beds are upstairs, does the toddler have at least a level 2 in movement, they won't climb the stair otherwise.
  • Options
    > @Greenb70 said:
    > If the beds are upstairs, does the toddler have at least a level 2 in movement, they won't climb the stair otherwise.

I made sure of the that, i even teleported them into their respective rooms with the gnome option from MCCC, I am testing now without my tuner.cfg file just in case i turned off the ability tho even if i did, that should have only affected autonomous behaviors.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @Yonzie make sure any CC beds have been updated in Sims 4 Studio.
    Thanks @feevee, @Bichiniki!

Mod Updates

Mod Updates from LittleMsSam
    Cottage Living updates available at https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/658044972927500288/mod-updates:
    • More Servings Options & Better MealTime Menus
    • Small Pet Food Overhaul
    • Experimental Food Servings
    • Seafood Servings
    • Ask to Cook/Bake/Grill/Mix Drink! (including Cupcakes and Experimental Food)
    • More Visible Wall Objects

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top