Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: July ’21 Cottage Living Patch + Aug '21 patch

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited July 2021
    how do i get the clincs from the tray folder to the game?
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    edited July 2021
    ... The mod should be working though so if there's something I missed I wanna find it 😅🔎. ...
    @RobinKLocksley I use the All Year Plants mod in combo with Auto Gardening and Faster Gardening, and they're all working fine together for me. I don't have Eco Lifestyle, so I left that file out along with the all-in-one for All Year Plants. I also left out the notalkingtoplants_EcoLifestyle add-on and the 2 fertilizer add-ons for Auto Gardening. I did have a gardening issue right after the patch, but I updated everything and reloaded the files. Now all is well.

Maybe this info can help you figure out what's triggering errors for @simgirl542.
  • Options
    RobinKLocksleyRobinKLocksley Posts: 42 Member
    > @lanlyn said:
    > @RobinKLocksley I use the All Year Plants mod in combo with Auto Gardening and Faster Gardening, and they're all working fine together for me. I don't have Eco Lifestyle, so I left that file out along with the all-in-one for All Year Plants. I also left out the notalkingtoplants_EcoLifestyle add-on and the 2 fertilizer add-ons for Auto Gardening. I did have a gardening issue right after the patch, but I updated everything and reloaded the files. Now all is well.
    >
    > Maybe this info can help you figure out what's triggering errors for @simgirl542.

Thanks so much for the info, I'm glad it's working for you. Yeah when I first tested the game with the mod in gardening was certainly... hectic. 🤣
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
  • Options
    ShinjiMShinjiM Posts: 84 Member
    about waronk's surfing
    he said that the surfing ability for young adult - adult, it was merged to summer pack update.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,024 Member
    Paigeisin5 wrote: »
    ... Your greenhouse is amazing. I didn't think about placing the chicken coop inside one. Thanks so much for the idea. What would we do without our mod creators? I wouldn't be playing the game if not for those talented, hardworking people. <3
    @Paigeisin5 Thank you. With Seasons installed, I try to protect plants and animals as much as I can. Can you imagine chickens walking around in heavy snow? :D

And I agree; I don't think I could play some of the games I do without the awesome contributions of modders! :)
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Anyone else having a conflict between Custom Food Interactions and nannies? After the latest update (July 11), nannies are only making single servings of custom foods.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited July 2021
    Thanks, @shandra2183!
    @ShinjiM Is the file working for you? Just want to check before I post that. EDIT: Nevermind! It's the skateboard one that's still on the broken list.
    @DarkAudit You could take that info to icemunmun's Discord server :)

Mod Updates
    Reported Fine by Creator
    • Organic (SimRealist) - no longer broken after yesterday's patch
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Mod Updates
    Broken Mods
    • Cafe Lot Traits: Maid Cafe, Kitty Cafe, Doggy Cafe (PimpMySims4)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    @DarkAudit You could take that info to icemunmun's Discord server :)

AFAICT, there isn't one. I did Post to the mod's comment page and twitter, though. :)
  • Options
    helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    edited July 2021
    Btw, is that family portrait still working, anybody? :smile:
    Post edited by helen912 on
  • Options
    BFIrreraBFIrrera Posts: 38 Member

Your going to put the files in your tray folder. Then open your game and find them in your "my library" tab of your gallery. (the fourth one. On the right). click the "uses custom content" box before searching. then search. You should have three or four of varying sizes. Same goes for SimRealist's banks and funeral parlors.
  • Options
    BFIrrera wrote: »

Your going to put the files in your tray folder. Then open your game and find them in your "my library" tab of your gallery. (the fourth one. On the right). click the "uses custom content" box before searching. then search. You should have three or four of varying sizes. Same goes for SimRealist's banks and funeral parlors.

thanks. its been a few years since i used it.so i couldn't remember. i can't convince my mom that orgin rebranded so she yells every time she sees it on bank satatement since she banned me from buying content i got to go back to mods ad cc.
  • Options
    > @DarkAudit said:
    > AFAICT, there isn't one. I did Post to the mod's comment page and twitter, though. :)

It might be patron only, but I can ask?
  • Options
    Epierc32Epierc32 Posts: 19 Member
    @83bienchen Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I'm kind of the impatient type. I can't help it. :s

I can't seem to access the links you've posted. I click them, and they take me to a 404 page. .....I'm really lost. :s
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited July 2021
    @RobinKLocksley,
    I'm only missing the Cottage EP Dream Home Decor GP, and Paranormal, Machismo, and Luxury SPs. That means take out the Cottage and All in One files, right?
    This is what I did yesterday when I got the BE/LE.
    I'm installing it again right now.

Edit 1:Okay. This might have all been the fault of Windows 10. I just noticed that it doesn't remove the file when I click and drag it from the list to my desktop, (I do this before deleting any mods just in case now), it stays in the folder as well as going to my desktop.
    Windows 8 would completely move it. I'm still a Windows 10 noob. I've only had it since about mid-May.

I'll still see if it's working smoothly though.

Edit 2: It's working fine now. Thank you, @RobinKLocksley

I'll have to watch my files when I remove them to make sure they're actually being removed.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Options
    Epierc32Epierc32 Posts: 19 Member
    *sigh* fine. I guess I'll have to take to time to calm down and go though my mods one by one. I mean, you gotta have patience with these things, right? (Also, I still can't edit my posts. I don't know what rank I need. lol)
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @DarkAudit She has one! I'm in it :D I haven't found a link yet. I've dropped her a note.
    EDIT: It's currently Patron-only. She's active on Twitter in particular, though :)
  • Options
    Reported Fine by Creator
    Waronk's Skateboard and Scooter for All Ages has been cleared after yesterday's patch by another creator
  • Options
    Mod Update
  • Options
    BFIrrera wrote: »

yeah i got it. thank you.

almost forgot bad luth .
  • Options
    @simgirl542 No worries at all, I'm really glad you got it working. 💚
  • Options
    @luthienrising @DarkAudit I just checked with icemunmun and her server is patrons only, that's why you can't find it. She wants to keep it small so she can manage it.
  • Options
    rules_shannonrules_shannon Posts: 5 New Member
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > @83bienchen Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I'm kind of the impatient type. I can't help it. :s
    >
    > I can't seem to access the links you've posted. I click them, and they take me to a 404 page. .....I'm really lost. :s

Rather than clicking on the link, try copying the URL and pasting it into your browser. That's what worked for me. It just acts a bit weird because it's a direct download link rather than a URL to a download page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top