Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Plant Milk

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    To make soy milk they will have to add soy plants to base game, because soy plants are an Eco Living exclusive item and so soy milk would only be available to people who own both Eco Living and Cottage Living. That’s why they made plant milk come from cows via a special treat. Otherwise they get into the whole dlc for dlc again.

I hate this mindset, it just shuts down so many creative cross pack functionality options. The more packs we own, the more unique interactions we should have between them.

Exactly. If they managed to make a weather power for mermaids that only works if you have seasons, they could have just as easily added some cross pack milk options.
  • Options
    carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited July 2021
    @Amapola76 Yeah I agree on the recycling animations point! It's ok if it's makes sense!
    Plant milk would probably be more realistic if they're done with a mixer. But I'm not that picky, cooking it would be absolute ok.
  • Options
    PixelOkiePixelOkie Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Felicity said:
    > Serious question: is the milk called plant-based or is it called lactose-free? Because it seems counter intuitive to have a new lactose-intolerant trait without lactose-free milk.

My Sim is at the Shop Stand right now and in the list of "Buy Grocery Shop Items....". It's called, "Mighty Plant Milk" and the description under it says, "Perfect for Lactose Intolerant Sims".
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited November 2021
    Felicity wrote: »
    Serious question: is the milk called plant-based or is it called lactose-free? Because it seems counter intuitive to have a new lactose-intolerant trait without lactose-free milk.

sure I seen some sort of lactose-free milk from one of the stores, the flower shop one seems to sell mixed items of produce, feeds and milks to oddly

edit
    lactose-free jam to

Post edited by marcel21 on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    LOL, I posted my question months ago. But thank you for the answers. I bought the pack awhile ago, and I think the milk name needs revisiting tbh.

The mighty plant milk is from a cow. It's lactose free, but I think it should be called lactose free and then you should be able to milk a cow plant for mighty plant milk. I'm not vegan, but I'd like for my vegan sims to have the option. Plus, milking a cow plant is amusing.