Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share Your Houses?

Hey guys, I'm looking for one story houses for bachelorettes, bachelor sims, and glass houses. With Workout rooms, and maybe some that are pet friendly. And please share your EA Gallery link. Thank you, can't wait to hear from you :)

Comments

• Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited June 2021
    Gallery Link

I have a base-game friendly one-story with three bedrooms and an office (could be converted into a gym):
    Island Inspired
    00.jpg
    02.jpg
    It has a master suite with its own wing and a private entry to the pool, would be great for entertaining, and though it's expensive, it's playable and not over-decorated.

I also have several one-story starters (under §20,000) without basements, but they aren't decorated much. Still, they have enough space for everything you need, and they're affordable.
    2 Bedroom
    01.jpg

3 Bedroom Modern
    00.jpg

4 Bedroom
    This is my favorite starter, but it would need redecorated, as it's built for a family.
    02.jpg

5 Bedrooms
    02.jpg

I have other starters on the gallery, but this is a decent selection.

I have a few glass-walled houses built for plantsims. If you have Seasons, you might want to replace the greenery on top of the rooms with real roofs, as they do not keep weather out.
    PlantSim Starter
    Under §20,000, small lot.
    01.jpg

GreenHome
    Only 2 bedrooms, but a pool area in back for entertaining.
    01.jpg

Forbidden Greenhouse
    This is a big, expensive property. It's one-story, except for that one recreation area in the center. Pool, guest cabin, pretty nice.
    01.jpg

I wouldn't mind building a house either, if you know what style/size lot you want. Just let me know, give me a budget (or no budget!), and tell me what packs you have!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Brandi IV's Castle:
    MgZAWHv.png

Madison's house(in its unfurnished state):
    TTjqwMW.png

Silandra's house(yes it was inspired by the design of the US White House):
    iAMspKs.png

Sandy's house:
    ZcMTZH2.png

Brandi VI's house:
    gt0kUid.png
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    This is a replication of the very first home my hubby and I ever bought. It's a California Bungalow, built in 1913. It's a sweet, two bedroom, one bath house, with a 'den/office'. My Gallery name is the same as the forums. I do believe this build is called Linwood Place. No MOO or other cheats used in it's creation. Play-tested.

akTj0zR.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/