Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Info Coming on Monday May 17.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    • May 17th is the day Constantine Dragaš, of Serbia died.
    • Who else died on May 17th? Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, Welsh politician. Welsh's flag features a dragon on it.
    • May 17th was also the birth of Welsh pirate, Bartholomew Roberts.
    • A bit of a stretch, but it's also the birthday of Martin Delrio, Belgian occultist.

Notice a theme? The fall of nobles, the rise of pirates. Dragons. Medieval Game Pack, baby.

I think you're seriously reading too much into that date.
    Part of my family is from Wales, and I too think that you are reading just a tab bit to much into May 17th. As far as I can tell from the tweet on this is that they are super hyped about what they plan to release over the summer and nothing more.
    Nice try, EA. You can't stop me from exposing the truth.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    I was actually expecting news on the 11th since SimGuruFrost's tweet on 4/27 said to stay tuned over the next couple of weeks. May 17 works for me though. 😀

Oh c'mon, Ol' Frosty said 'next couple of weeks'. And we're actually expecting him to know how many a couple of anything are? (I joke. I kid. Probably.)

SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I love the new kit. <3 I'm already planning to put it in my Cleopatra's Lot.
    On another note, I do so hope for a Castaway Pack with a Genie in a Bottle/Lamp.
    I am seeing that new kit and making plans as well.
    Also... would LOVE a Castaway Pack with not just the Genie in a Bottle / Lamp but also WITH PIRATES.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    In view of their talent to talk big and deliver small will remain calm and not speculate. Besides, the new term will be in full swing so will have more than enough to keep busy with.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    • Who else died on May 17th? Edward Stafford, 3rd Duke of Buckingham, Welsh politician. Welsh's flag features a dragon on it.
    • A bit of a stretch, but it's also the birthday of Martin Delrio, Belgian occultist.

Notice a theme? The fall of nobles, the rise of pirates. Dragons. Medieval Game Pack, baby.

Part of my family is from Wales, and I too think that you are reading just a tab bit to much into May 17th. As far as I can tell from the tweet on this is that they are super hyped about what they plan to release over the summer and nothing more.

You just gotta love the forums. 😂
    And then some! Being on this forum is far more fun than late night talk shows! :D
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited May 2021

Nice try, EA. You can't stop me from exposing the truth.
    89cf47a02a3488f9ad5a72378b12c0b1.gif
    *infiltrates EA to find the dragons*
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free