Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When will The Sims 4's 11th Expansion Pack be released?

So On the last Livestream, They announced a new kit and a new game pack. Either a Music Themed with four of Ava Max's songs re-recorded in Simlish or a Generations Themed Expansion Pack, When the 11th EP to be released?

When will The Sims 4's 11th Expansion Pack be released? 118 votes

Mid-June 2021
15%
auroraael14bandit5CopperBoltTorieSimChic1alexis3142texxx78ChadSims2Shira3000xxxsillysims[Deleted User]Angie1301tinkkxClousinatorsBookBearDragonmasterleoArcaMElleSims 18 votes
Late-June 2021
40%
catmom1987Icewolfalexspoom13PlayerSinger2010robyngravescatloverplayerYautjagirlKennziKaigegreydonnGoddessSeleneRamblineRoseJoybearrCsibeubi3EmmaVanemrkingvSakuske1kristenleighwhiteSheriSim57RDaanMissimay94 48 votes
July 2021
31%
Erja888alan650111AbsafraginlootlyfruitsmisIsb917freindlylolluthienrisingMilutinMujovictaydevKhrisstyneBabykittyjademmb_abrbixtersMizoreYukiiOnverserSupaPamPamkaanvardar99Sigzy05EnkiSchmidtMandyPandy111 37 votes
Other Date
12%
BreeSashaMonet11SuccyCinebaralanmichael1simmietimejcp011c2wormofthebookThaPhoenix1Loves2draw1812YBNS2468RedShoe7ChazzzyPhantasi33Aenala 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Late-June 2021
    I'm guessing Late June.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    July 2021
    I hope it's Mid- or Late-June, but I figure it will be July or even later as there is a gamepack coming Late-May or early-June. When do you guys think the new GP is dropping?
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Late-June 2021
    Usually, Expansions are released in late June; however the Gameplay Pack is coming before the Expansion Pack, so it may come in early July.
  • Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    Other Date
    Is it really possible that they'll still release an EP a month or 2 after a GP?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Other Date
    October. Otherwise it would be too near to the GP.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Other Date
    October. Otherwise it would be too near to the GP.

I kind of do agree we won't get an EP in the summer, but I'm keeping in mind that if a GP releases in May then late June or early July even wouldn't be unusually close to the GP release. Realm of Magic came out in Sept 2019, two months before University.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    DemongradDemongrad Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2021
    Late-June 2021
    Can't imagine they would release a kit, a GP and an EP in such short time intervals. In my opinion it's going to come out in the end of June - first week of July. But the sooner the better - I'm HUNGRY for new content :D
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited April 2021
    July 2021
    They're announcing a game pack and a kit in the next 2 weeks, so the GP will probably come out late May/early June. There's usually around a 2 month gap between big releases, so I'm thinking late July at the very earliest for an expansion. It's very unlikely that they'd release 3 packs in May/June
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Mid-June 2021
    I'm guessing Late June.

Same.
  • Options
    Late-June 2021
    Demongrad wrote: »
    Can't imagine they would release a kit, a GP and an EP in such short time intervals. In my opinion it's going to come out in the end of June - first week of July. But the sooner the better - I'm HUNGRY for new content :D

The Kit may come as early as Next Week with the Gamepack towards the end of the month.
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member

The Kit may come as early as Next Week with the Gamepack towards the end of the month.

The patch we just got did not contain any kit files/code that are necessary for them to release a new kit. This means the kit won't come until after the next patch.

Both the kit and the game pack will likely drop shortly after the May patch. They may even release both of them on the same day.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    July 2021
    elelunicy wrote: »

The patch we just got did not contain any kit files/code that are necessary for them to release a new kit. This means the kit won't come until after the next patch.

Both the kit and the game pack will likely drop shortly after the May patch. They may even release both of them on the same day.

I agree. I think May 13th (thursday) could be patch day, with a double release on the 18th.

This could mean that we'll get an EP at the end of July, but they never release EPs that month. Maybe we'll get a Stuff Pack in July.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Late-June 2021
    Crossing my fingers that we do get an EP in summer!
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Late-June 2021
    I think it will be late june and I hope it will feature a mediteranean world, hotels and underwater diving.
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    Either Mid or Late June i hope the 11th Expansion Pack called Pop It with a music themed pack with a new world, the ability of creating a pop or rock bands, with Ava Max's songs Sweet But Psycho, So Am I, Kings & Queens and My Head & My Heart re-recorded in Simlish.
    E0GvcQoVEAAi0du?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    Late-June 2021
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    I think it will be late june and I hope it will feature a mediteranean world, hotels and underwater diving.

Yes....
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Late-June 2021
    Ooo, I would love a Hotel Lot with a Mediteranean or Greek World with a Hidden Underwater Playable World with a Genie on a Castaway tiny lot island.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Late-June 2021
    Well, I’m hoping for a Farming EP...
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Well, I’m hoping for a Farming EP...

How about a Music Pack with the ability to have pop and rock bands
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Late-June 2021
    If they have two EP's this year, I think the earlier one will come out in June, but so late in June that most people will consider it a July pack.

As for what it is... I'll make my guess after we see the next Game Pack.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    July 2021
    As a kit and a GP are next I think the summer EP will be released in July 2021 and I hope it's farming/country life.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    ThaPhoenix1ThaPhoenix1 Posts: 132 Member
    Other Date
    Either late July 2021 or August 2021. If not, we'll end up getting two GPs this year (with another GP in September 2021) instead of two EPs.
  • Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    July 2021
    I would say July or even August as we are getting a Game pack and that would potentially come in June so an Expansion would be August or September
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    Other Date
    My guess is end of August/ September
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    The game pack is releasing on June 1! Maybe this “May - June - June” image they used on the stream was intentional after all and it’s hinting that the kit is in May while both the GP and the EP will come in June :D

YYwr6sq.jpg
    qidpmcvgek8y.png