Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circle - Season 3

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,891 Member
    11..jpg

• Options
    12..jpg
  • Options
    13..jpg

• Options
    Private Chat is open :blush:
  • Options
    Haha, guys, I had my own escape game this morning... :p I had to babysit some ducklings and this morning I took them to their cage and accidentally locked myself in the cage. I also didn't have my cellphone with me so I couldn't phone anyone. Because everyone on the plot was still asleep there wasn't anybody around to open the gate for me. So I had to make a plan to get out. By closer look, there wasn't really anything that I could open the gate with. After a while, I discovered a piece of wire near the roof of the cage. So I wiggled it until it broke off. Then I made a loop and freed myself! A nice McGyver trick! :p
  • Options
    1..jpg
  • Options
    1..jpg
  • Options
    2..jpg
  • Options
    Please send me your questions for Cameron and Jackson. Only 1 question for both of them. After I got it I will forward it to them that they can answers and send it back to me. :blush: Thank you very much
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,685 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Haha, guys, I had my own escape game this morning... :p I had to babysit some ducklings and this morning I took them to their cage and accidentally locked myself in the cage. I also didn't have my cellphone with me so I couldn't phone anyone. Because everyone on the plot was still asleep there wasn't anybody around to open the gate for me. So I had to make a plan to get out. By closer look, there wasn't really anything that I could open the gate with. After a while, I discovered a piece of wire near the roof of the cage. So I wiggled it until it broke off. Then I made a loop and freed myself! A nice McGyver trick! :p

Omg I love this 😂😂😂 thats really funny! I feel sorry for you being locked in there but also it’s really cool that you managed to find your way out!
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member

Can I babysit some ducklings please Alleen? :love: 🐤🐣 You know, it's a good job you had the idea to try and escape when you did otherwise you could have been keeping the duckies company all night! :scream:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »

Can I babysit some ducklings please Alleen? :love: 🐤🐣 You know, it's a good job you had the idea to try and escape when you did otherwise you could have been keeping the duckies company all night! :scream:

It was raining and cold... So that wouldn't be pleasant... :s
  • Options
    Please send me your questions for Cameron and Jackson. Only 1 question for both of them. After I got it I will forward it to them that they can answers and send it back to me. :blush: Thank you very much

Okay, I've got all the questions and just waiting for Jackson and Cameron to send me the answers.

Private Chat will be closed now!
  • Options
    1..jpg
  • Options
    3..jpg
  • Options
    4..jpg
  • Options
    5..jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    6..jpg

Jackson: "Kayzer's my main mate of course, but he also has experience with more extreme tricks which might be coming in handy.
    Feeling Cameron knows a lot about edible plants and fishing and stuff, which is important for food.
    Miriam has medical knowledge, experience and a caring heart, in a survival situation that's a must to have!
    Graham is the oldest of our group, feeling he's bringing along wisdom and knowledge to be pushing our best selves out of us.
    Heejin is only new here, but feeling she's been welcomed among us by everyone really quick, she's the heart we need for keeping all of us together.
    Emma, she's a boss. She can be keeping up with the tougher tasks, but I'm feeling she's especially useful at deciding and planning what we're needing to do next.
    And for myself, I'm fit but also agile, I'd be good at getting to difficult to reach places for things and good at crafting shelters and tools we might need.
    All of us matter and have their own strengths and values to provide, I'd see the value in everyone who'd be stranded along and appreciate them for what they're bringing."
  • Options
    7..jpg
  • Options
    1..jpg

• Options
    14..jpg
  • Options
    15..jpg