Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Build Mode update do you think is next?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Modular Sofas (select sofas can be turned into corner sofas)
    They accidently hinted this in the Livestream Update.
  • Options
    thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    I am completely zero when it comes to building, but I wish they improve how the interaction between Sims and stairs/ladders works. They just take so much time getting from one floor to another. Plus, it's annoying to see them run frantically and then walk calmly down the stairs.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited March 2021
    I know a modder saw what looks like evidence for modular sofa’s but I would rather have buildable apartments though.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    It seems this was accidentally seen during the stream, so very likely.
    I am still hoping for true split levels and the ability to have rooms with different room heights on the same floor.
    Yes I would also like that. I thought we were supposed to have different height buildings when the terrain tool came along. But I tried to build a building far away from a main structure that was smaller the other day, and couldn’t do it.
  • Options
    StephenJHollowayStephenJHolloway Posts: 71 Member
    Garages/Driveways
    I tried to go for something that we haven't seen a hint for so my guess is driveways and garages.
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    edited March 2021
    Spiral Staircases
    I want bunk beds to work as promised and (and a bunk bed that fits in with the tiny living pack) and honestly everything on this list.

I thought we already had a pond tool then again the last time I did landscaping (other than recolors) was when they added the bush you could pee in. I knew we didn’t have the ability to make real ponds then because the game was still new enough. I honestly thought they were already a feature patched in a few years later. To which by then I honestly didn’t give a crap.
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I've found this at RVSN tumblr:

However, looking at the changes in slot type tuning from the last patch, the description details hint at upcoming modular furniture!

implies_owner_object_is_surface
    "Examples are slots for chairs (unless we add the ability for sims to place chairs), slots for modular furniture, and deco(rative) slots that are not sim-interactable."