Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What else do you think we're getting?

ยซ1
Next monday (22nd) we'll have news about the next patch that will drop at the 23rd. We know we're getting bunk beds and bug fixes (devs have mentioned that, at least, some Bust the Dust issues will be fixed/tuned).
What else do you think we're getting?

What else do you think we're getting? 138 votes

Just bunk beds and bug fixes
55%
LeGardePourprerudy8292Icewolfalan650111Monet11fruitsmisIsb917chickenowtaffy550DevSims91Moon_WillowYautjagirlTorieAncientMusegreydonnSimplyJensimmietimetaydevRamblineRoseFroil 76 votes
The patch will add new objects/gameplay
10%
MsMayPlayerSinger2010robyngravescatloverplayerDarcVader1suzyl3AuronoiChieftainJojenbirdonawireTTNsimmerPurpleHeatherAbbyBaba729talongirl6fae_brass 14 votes
A new kit will be announced
6%
icmnfrshxXPandoraXxKhrisstyneSakuske1SimKonfettitwinklestick Geralt_ofRiviaDaWaterRatDragonmasterleo 9 votes
A new pack (SP, GP or EP) will be announced
23%
crocobauraauroraael14catmom1987IceyJbekiMelisendresimgirl1010CopperBoltutopiamoonmmb_abrbixtersPaulmarch76DoloresGreytexxx78Sigzy05EnkiSchmidtSheriSim57AgentJuliacomicsforlifeTheRedLion 33 votes
Other
4%
CAPTAIN_NXR7MovottiLoanetWildIrishBansheeCarl_Veluz1992EliasVersace 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Just bunk beds. My expectations are pretty low for the most part if it's not a confirmed pack of some kind, and bunk beds patched in is actually more than I would have hoped for.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm still hoping for a pack to be announced
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    A bunch of complainers? ๐Ÿ˜‡

:D:D:D

Nailed it!
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    A bunch of complainers? ๐Ÿ˜‡

thats not much a guess everybody knows that ;)@CAPTAIN_NXR7
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Them announcing a new pack or updated babies is what Iโ€™m hoping for.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    but I am hoping there might also be loft bed variation

and there might be bunkbed versions to all single beds in game maybe

cause the shadow image looks like parenthood bed which well is not base game despite this being base game update

so its bit strange if that is to be the only type of bunk bed
    also something that would really make this update fabulous would be if we could change bed sheets and frame swatches separately and maybe have all sheets options for all beds but thats just more like me being too hopeful at mention of bed related update

oh yeah and i thought they said something about fixing them kits so maybe that

aaand maybe something about when next gp or ep is going to drop but i dont think it will be a whole trailer
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    talongirl6talongirl6 Posts: 184 Member
    I'm hoping for some new romance interactions in this patch! Maybe something like our Sims being able to cuddle in bed again? I also really hope there will be other new objects added in. Bunk beds themselves don't interest me, but other types of objects would be really cool! And I know a lot of other people are excited about the bunk beds, so it will be nice to see something added in that people have been wanting.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Other
    An announcement on Sims 5. Really hoping for a pack though...and other cool stuff!
  • Options
    AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Probably bunk beds plus some sort of gameplay related to them. Kind of in-between the first and second options.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm hoping for a Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed,Pool Slides or Pool Waterfalls. I really hope we get more pool items before Summer. When we got pool slides and pool waterfalls in TS3 Island Living I had to use those on all the existing swimming pools in the game.
  • Options
    ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    I think the announcement will just be a roadmap similar to what we got the last 2 years
  • Options
    I think the announcement will just be a roadmap similar to what we got the last 2 years

I'll take it. I remember the roadmap the year Island Living came out. They announced 3 packs.
  • Options
    MoofytheManMoofytheMan Posts: 16 Member
    Tbh I'm pretty excited just for the bunk beds. EA is giving us crumbs but I'm starving at this point
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm hoping for a Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed

In case you don't know about it, there's an awesome Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed mod available. I love it! :)
    https://sims4studio.com/thread/4520/mathcopes-studio?page=8

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    EliasVersaceEliasVersace Posts: 477 Member
    Other
    I think we may be getting bunkbeds plus one or two of the updated natural hairs that they talked about some time ago.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I love how people's enthusiasm is never dampened despite the constant disappointment!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Though I wish nails and homeschooling came in a free patch as well.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I do wish that we could get the Spiral Stairs & Heartshape bed back as well as the Bunkbeds. Oh well. :'(
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    I think something is going to be announced, possibly something big even, because the EPs are on sale yet again until next week. 2021 is three months old and there have already been three sales if I'm counting correctly, so EA must want us to get more packs.

... Unless they're just going to announce again that there will be an EP, a GP and an SP within the next six months. Duh, who would have thought?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I think something is going to be announced, possibly something big even, because the EPs are on sale yet again until next week. 2021 is three months old and there have already been three sales if I'm counting correctly, so EA must want us to get more packs.

... Unless they're just going to announce again that there will be an EP, a GP and an SP within the next six months. Duh, who would have thought?

Don't they usually have a sale before they announce new packs?
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited March 2021
    Maybe something like our Sims being able to cuddle in bed again?
    that would be cute but idk I don't think its coming this time
    unless they made couple bed bunk then they might have got around it
    but even that is unlikely

speaking of which though maybe relax in bed would have been useful to add for them and other beds while at it
    because i remember in ts3 it was made so the sims in top bunk would auto relax in bed after waking up
    unless they had something in queue

and in order to do other things in top bunk like say read a book you really wouldn't want them to climb up down up down
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    we're getting bunkbeds for free, anyone that finds a way to complain is honestly just an exhausting person to be around. i dont expect much else besides bug fixes.

a roadmap would be nice but not needed
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    It appears there might be some new mystery object, hope it's not the bunk bed he's talking about.

• Options
    I'm hoping for a Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed

In case you don't know about it, there's an awesome Vibrating Heart Shaped Bed mod available. I love it! :)
    https://sims4studio.com/thread/4520/mathcopes-studio?page=8

Yes I have that mod but the vibration doesn't work with the woohoo plus I don't think the bed lights up.