Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Like More Occults??

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    LA_sports_girl87LA_sports_girl87 Posts: 24 Member
    Yes
    Yes, but I would also love the existing occults to be expanded on more. I want to see different levels of mermaids, just like there are with vampires and witches, stuff like that.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Yes
    We need a generations pack first then give me more of the supernaturals 😊
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    No
    No, I barely use the ones in the game now. Sometimes, magic, but I don't really need it.

Sadly, while I know it's not the only reason people like them, I think it's the boring gameplay with regular sims that makes people want something different and more interesting. And I can't really blame them. But if they would have taken all the effort they put into all these occults and fixed and augmented the regular gameplay instead, it would be a much better game by now. Probably. Maybe, at least?
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yes
    LittleFox2 wrote: »
    @Scobre Actually, I never played with PlantSims. Yet, I've got a lot of ideas of the Elves I'll be creating in CAS if my dream pack becomes a reality.

It will be interesting to see what fantasy pack they release this year. So much potential to have it be Elves one day.
    Male-Elf.jpg

Depending on one's gameplay--one may decide to have the forbidden love between an Elf and a human Sim.
    Elf-and-Human.jpg

(◕p◕✿) Lol, if he were in the game lol then Caleb be running in hiding XD
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    Yes
    I’m would like to have fairies and werewolves in the game, but I don’t really care if we don’t end up with them straight away. People are talking about dragons; on a side note I’d love to have pet dragons similar to TS3 again. I know RoM has the dragon familiar and it’s cute but to have the pet ones back would be awesome.
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yes
    I hope they will do the werewolves exactly as they did the vampires. And all other supernaturals for that matter. Fairies should get their own pack and their little "town" should be an enchanted forest. I'd also like to see the return of zombies but in a way that makes them completely optional so they can be toggled on and off depending on how you want your game.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Yes
    Everyone wants werewolves, Elves and Fairies, I know I'm one of them but I'm also curious about Reaper Society, the paranormal pack seems to imply that there's more than one and adding Grim to the household pretty much confirms it, does this mean that we been following a different Grim Reaper in each game.