Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Like More Occults??

Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
edited April 2021 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Would you like more Occults/Lifestates in the game? I think for how long the game has been out, we should definitely have more than the few we have.

And what kind of Occults/Lifestates would you like to see?
Post edited by EA_Leeloo on

Would You Like More Occults?? 381 votes

Yes
75%
Akl500PCK213bshag4lvEvvieSimmerLeGardePourprewindweaverSara1010PGalacticGalIcewolfEvilJoker12SamadamsPlayersunhair2008IceyJCabelle1863BlkBarbiegalCelticgamer0MartinvrudolphaBloodC24lisamwitt 286 votes
No
24%
auroraael14Frn0731Mstybl95jeepjeepcatalexspoom13sims2freak737AlexaiColorist40JueJueMonet11ZhakiraPMelisendreSusanaLeoteMeteoraStormbabajayneSageRainWillowravynwolvfkokoro80GoddessBylineZidien 95 votes

Comments

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited March 2021
    No
    Hard pass. I wish they would add more activities or gameplay value to the existing human life stages, though. Like gameplay value : Of courser better personalities, memories. and an attraction system. Add more activities: baby shower/gender reveals, pregnancy classes, sleepovers. Objects like walkers (if they arent already in the game, not upt to date on dlc), jumping houses, more toys for kids, canes and strollers etc
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited March 2021
    despite all the problems ts4 has, i'd lie if i said i don't want more occults, i'd love for faeries, genies, imaginary friends and werewolves to return to the game. i'd also love angels and demons but they will probably never get added due to their religious connotations.
  • greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Yes
    100%, I absolutely adore occults! Werewolves, faeries, I'll be happy with whatever they choose to make!

Though, I would appreciate them updating Aliens first. In my opinion they were done dirty in Sims 4, especially with the whole aging glitch, and I'd love for that to remedied. However, I'm not counting on an aliens update any time soon or at all even, so I'll be more then happy to get something new to play with instead.

Also...real plantsims please. In Sims 2 getting a plant sim was, like, a huge goal for me. Pretty sure my game crashed when I eventually got one though.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Yes
    I would love Superheroes/Villains!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes
    I'm not super enthusiastic about occults, but I play them sometimes and would like more. Especially werewolves.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yes
    I'd like every occult we've had in the past to eventually show up in the game.... and maybe some new ones too!
    I'd love an update of Plantsims, Aliens and ghosts and have more to do with the Grim Reaper. I didn't play 3 long enough to see it but I love the idea of an Imaginary Friend.
    I think we need to at least get Werewolves and Fairies since they are popular requests.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Yes
    bella_goth wrote: »
    despite all the problems ts4 has, i'd lie if i said i don't want more occults, i'd love for faeries, genies, imaginary friends and werewolves to return to the game. i'd also love angels and demons but they will probably never get added due to their religious connotations.
    I would love a celestial and demonic occult type, but yeah it most likely won’t get added.
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Yes
    I would love Superheroes/Villains!

This would be amazing!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    No
    no i clearly do not went more occult in the game what i went to see are more appliances washers and dryers top load washer with matching dryer retro and modern furniture kitchen appliances modern and retro including dishwashers cars and clothe for sims of all ages both sims gender to be fair and hair style
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited March 2021
    I would rather they improve mermaids and aliens to be honest.

If they do have to add some new ones it depends on what kinds for me. I don't want werewolves but I'm open to other kids of occults.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Yes
    Yes, please! :cry: Occults are a huge part of my personal gameplay and I'd absolutely love to have more.

- Superheroes/Villains
    - Werewolves
    - Faeries/Fairies
    - Angels/Demons
    - Genies
    - Even mythical creatures like Unicorns and Dragons.

I defintely understand where angels and demons could be risky. But there are multiple religions that have angels and demons. So I think as long as Sims didn't create them based off of one specific religion's interpretation and developed them using their own lore, they might be able to get away with it. Even just giving them a different name to break the religious connotation (ie like Santa is called Father Winter.)

And although Superheroes and Villains is my ultimate dream pack, I agree that werewolves and fairies should be the bare minimum of what's added since there is a widespread desire for them.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yes
    Werewolves are a must have and I hope it includes some form of g ypsy wagon, fortune teller motif stuff. I'd still like to see zombies. I like seeing them shamble around
    Post edited by Kerrigan on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes
    Yes, i want werewolves so bad! All my favourite shows are about either werewolves, vampires or witches or all of them. They could take advantage of the lunar cycle to improve witches powers and even romance.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    No
    If they are done the same way as mermaids and witches it's a big hard no from me.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Yes
    I hope we get werewolves soon. My game feels incomplete without them. I would also love hybrids and fairies.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Yes
    I just need Sims that can turn into some sort of predator (werewolves) and sims that are semi-capricious forces of nature that have their own rules of behavior (Faries) and I will be content with the Occults available in The Sims 4

If they want to toss in Supers, Genies (though they can fill the Faerie role), or other weirdness, I'm more than happy to add it. (Except Zombies as Ghouls. It's the most popular interpretation - thanks George Romero - and not one I'm particularly fond of.)
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    No
    I don't want more for myself (the only ones I enjoy are spellcasters). But that doesn't mean I don't want any at all to be added at some point for the people who like other things.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited March 2021
    Yes
    Yes, yes and yes

but only if they are to do them properly because even few of ones we already have are in desperate need of improvements and fixes

(especially sad about plantsims because i always played them in ts2 but they got reduced to being sickness :( )

I would especially love dragons, werewolves and fairies

but i wouldn't mind completely new ones too

(+ i still feel id like some more occulty activities too for all the occults)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,912 Member
    Yes
    Werewolves!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    I don't care, but I lean no... I wouldn't mind faeries or something the Sims hasn't done before, but I don't want werewolves or zombies.
  • MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    Yes
    I'm an all or nothing kind of player. 99% of the time I ignore them completely and delete any occult that manages to spawn in my game.

I do have one medieval/fantasy save file that's specifically for my occult needs. I've created my own boring occults for the sake of storytelling (wood elves and werewolves for example, although they're only "occult" because of cc I put on them in CAS and don't have any special powers). I would love to have werewolves more than anything. It was my favorite occult from Sims 3.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Yes
    Yes. And yes. And from the bottom of all my Sims hearts, yes. I want more Occults. I *need* more Occults.

Elves, Fairies/Dryads, Werewolves, Half-Dragons, Ghosts, Shade (this version, an unlucky cursed Sim that is a physical shadow and need light to not wither away to nothing, can regain power by sleeping in a special empty painting complete with lamps, can be cured) and if possible, Half-Giants. (the last one would probably be forced to remain outside of houses to not break anything, so... yeah, not the best idea.

More Occults comes in my hopeful top 3, occults, romance interactions and generations. I'd even enjoy if our currents Occults would be improved. More Mermaid powers, reactions to aliens, vampires and spellcasters, and a bonus acceptance trait at least for spellcasters. My sim has throwing spells around for a year now, my other sims need to stop asking themselves if this is magic.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Yes
    Onverser wrote: »
    I'm starting to worry that Sims 4 will end before they finish the occults. I just want fairies in my game and a full Sylvan Glade style world
    01-12-18_2-52-45-PM.png

me too I am hoping against hope for fleshed out fairies and werewolves before the end of the series..
  • GoddessBylineGoddessByline Posts: 281 Member
    No
    No, dear heavens, no. I don't play the ones we have.
    I don't use CC so if you see something in a screenshot of mine, it's from the game.
    EA Account (Gallery) ID: BylineBelife