Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mysterious Hat

Can someone please identify this hat and what pack it's from and possibly how to get it? It appeared on one of Sims after they aged up and it is so gorgeous!

I've disabled my mods and CC and it was still there, so I assume it's an official item, but it doesn't show up in the cas catalogue so it might be hidden/related to a job or NPC.

dRiKLnV.png

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    This hat is unlocked in the style influencer career, so it is base game. It will be available in CAS at a certain level, but I don't know which branch.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Are you sure it's base game? I thought Style Influencer was City Living.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »

The Style Influencer career was patched into the basegame some time before Get Famous, so well after City Living.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    It's from the Style Influencer from the base game (it was a patch in career). Not only the hat, there're a few other items as well like a necklace, shoe, jeans to name a few. You can unlock it once your Sims reach certain level.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Froil wrote: »
    Can someone please identify this hat and what pack it's from and possibly how to get it? It appeared on one of Sims after they aged up and it is so gorgeous!

I've disabled my mods and CC and it was still there, so I assume it's an official item, but it doesn't show up in the cas catalogue so it might be hidden/related to a job or NPC.

dRiKLnV.png

Just use the cheat for unlock all items and you will be able to use it.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited March 2021
    Sketch793 wrote: »

It was added to base game via patch.
    I see you have been informed. :D
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Thanks. It's hard to keep track of all the things that have been added to the base game over the years.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I think it's a bit sad that there are lots of hidden items. I wish thy were available and that rather a couple extra swatches were to be unlocked. I know I can cheat, but wish I didn't need to. ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg