Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jumanji UPick Mafia - Survivor Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Well, it says he was on guard duty, so maybe Nush could be a bodyguard.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Well, it says he was on guard duty, so maybe Nush could be a bodyguard.

I would not make it that obvious.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I forgot his role. He was a Vengeful Alien

Interesting. I was gonna say that Nush was probably Pandora's partner. I think we can safely say that Pandora does have a partner though, right? The aliens obviously didn't submit this kill (unless there was some special role) so it's probably the mafia that did this.
    they/he
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Vote:Nerd

I'm thinking Nerd is Pandora's buddy, because Song and Bella voted for Pandora and DeKay is a Survivor. That just leaves Nerd by my POE.
  • Options
    Oh no, this is one of those games where you don't tell the role and alignment of the killed? 😭😭😭

Lol no

Oh, LOL, we posted at the same time. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »

Interesting. I was gonna say that Nush was probably Pandora's partner. I think we can safely say that Pandora does have a partner though, right? The aliens obviously didn't submit this kill (unless there was some special role) so it's probably the mafia that did this.

I'm surprised the mafia didn't kill you. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm surprised the mafia didn't kill you. 😂

Same! lmao
    they/he
  • Options

I'm thinking Nerd is Pandora's buddy, because Song and Bella voted for Pandora and DeKay is a Survivor. That just leaves Nerd by my POE.

I'd rather vote out Luv today, honestly.
    they/he
  • Options
    I'm still a bit sus of Song. I'm wondering if Song has accused Pandora, because Pandora said that Song said the same thing last time and was scummy. Hmm...perhaps to deflect sus off of Song and onto Pandora? :p

Stuff like this is why I'm instinctively more suspicious of Luv, but I'll have to check back on Nerd.
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    ok, so Nerd, Song, Pandora (you) and I are all ones who have town roles discarded. I have no idea what bus driver and flagbearer...dimly remember playing a mafia flagbearer once, I think, but can't bring to mind what it does, especially in a town capacity. And so why did you give up the Flying Pumpkin with Laser Beams out the Butt thing, anyway? It seems like it would bring bragging rights just getting such an unual role.

Are bus driver and flagbearer just relatively uninteresting roles? Or might Song be going for a streak? She certainly had a strange string of luck recently getting mafia roles.

I commented my choice a few times, as much as I would've loved having the awesome cool role with the awesome cool name it was a very complicated offensive role. I didn't want to have a role that I could not fully understand and make a terrible mistake to be the cause of our demise.

I would have been pretty tempted to have taken that town role. Just because of the funny name lol. :p

Is that really a role or something that Mouse made up to be funny?

Apparently, according to the mafia wiki - it was a joke role at some point? I'm not sure, I've never heard of majority of these roles. I'd rather not choose something that I'm not comfortable playing just cause of it's real cool name XD

I think Pandora might be scum. The way she's been defending her choice of discarding that town role doesn't feel right.

ok, so Nerd, Song, Pandora (you) and I are all ones who have town roles discarded. I have no idea what bus driver and flagbearer...dimly remember playing a mafia flagbearer once, I think, but can't bring to mind what it does, especially in a town capacity. And so why did you give up the Flying Pumpkin with Laser Beams out the Butt thing, anyway? It seems like it would bring bragging rights just getting such an unual role.

Are bus driver and flagbearer just relatively uninteresting roles? Or might Song be going for a streak? She certainly had a strange string of luck recently getting mafia roles.

As we saw Dekay had two third-party choices, I don't think we should clear anyone who discarded a mafia choice as well. The chance they had two scum choices could still be on the table.

I'm starting to think Mouse gave me these choices cuz the other time I said I hated alien and would never be one if I had a choice, so she purposely gave me a survivor card cuz when was the last time I even made it to the end of a game alive...? LOL. Nice try, Mouse. :D I would only choose an alien role over my dead body.

Haha while those specific ones may be true for you (I mean that is absolutely hilarious XD) I'm still not comfortable not looking into the players that discarded a scum card as the possibility is still there.

Not to mention, we still haven't heard from Bella yet too.

And if she is mafia, I don't think her partner discarded a scum card. (I'm saying this not because I'm certain it's her, but because if it is, this will be useful information to look back on.)

Discarded Cards:
    Nerd - Town Bus Driver
    Luv - Mafia Hider

Song - Town Flagbearer
    Bella - Alien Tracker
    Pandora - Town Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams out of its Butt
    Dekay - Alien Enabler
    Nush - Town Bulletproof

On the other hand, I remember feeling off about Pandora's bringing up the "mafia discards don't clear you" thing, and Nerd did discard town. I don't know.
    they/he
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Okay Nush. Hope your doctor's visit brings only good news! :)

Not a huge deal. Surgery later this month but it should be fine.

Now to catch up on the game thus far!

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, we should do a survey on pizza crust! You prefer thin crust, hand tossed, or deep dish pizza?

Chicago style deep dish is my personal favorite. If you're ever in Chicago, go to The Silo. Best pizza ever!

I have a feeling that thin crust is gonna win this survey. :'(

Depends on where I'm getting the pizza whether or not I'll go for thin or deep dish, but I do tend to prefer deep dish pizza.

Awesome! Another deep dish pizza lover! :)

Gratz btw on sniffing out Pandora! :)

Oh man, I just got home from work - I hope no one had to sniff me out! XD

Do I dare ask what that means? :open_mouth:

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, we should do a survey on pizza crust! You prefer thin crust, hand tossed, or deep dish pizza?

Chicago style deep dish is my personal favorite. If you're ever in Chicago, go to The Silo. Best pizza ever!

I have a feeling that thin crust is gonna win this survey. :'(

Depends on where I'm getting the pizza whether or not I'll go for thin or deep dish, but I do tend to prefer deep dish pizza.

Awesome! Another deep dish pizza lover! :)

Gratz btw on sniffing out Pandora! :)

Oh man, I just got home from work - I hope no one had to sniff me out! XD

LOL Gonna keep it G rated and not comment! :p

we're both dirty auld barsteds.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So far we are 2 for 2 on players who discarded town cards being scummy. :o
  • Options

again, mine was not a choice. I was issued my role.

Just found out I was killed, but that's okay! Afterlife, here I come! Much love, everyone!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Wonder how long it's gonna take for Nush to realize he's dead. lol :o
  • Options
    Song saying she wants to vote for me has me wondering if there are any mafia left and an SK (Song) made last nights kill? What do you think Song?
  • Options
    Unvote:Nerd Vote:Song
  • Options

What do you mean?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

What do you mean?

Do you mean 'turning out to be scum' instead of 'scummy'?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think the reason Song didn't mention the possibility that a sk could've made last night's kill is because Song is an sk. :)
  • Options
    wrong emoji lol should have been :o
  • Options

What do you mean?

Do you mean 'turning out to be scum' instead of 'scummy'?

Yes.;;
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Everyone awoke cautiously. Most had been hoping it had all been a dream, that they weren’t actually in Jumanji. Of course they were though. After everyone got up they looked around to see that Bravestone wasn’t there. He was on guard duty, or at least supposed to be. The group split up to look for him only to find him dead, but the body wasn’t normal. It looked like Ruby’s body had, a jumble of 1s and 0s flashing. It was an imposter.

Nush has been killed. Day 2 has started.

I mean, at least Nush was scum. Saves us a bit of work, trying to hunt scum down, but this does mean that Pandora wasn't the only mafia, so we definitely need to worry about that. We don't know how many there are, other than that they haven't won yet.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

You're not considering that Bella and Song could have thrown Pandora under the bus. It's not really that out of character for any of us from what I can remember.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Everyone awoke cautiously. Most had been hoping it had all been a dream, that they weren’t actually in Jumanji. Of course they were though. After everyone got up they looked around to see that Bravestone wasn’t there. He was on guard duty, or at least supposed to be. The group split up to look for him only to find him dead, but the body wasn’t normal. It looked like Ruby’s body had, a jumble of 1s and 0s flashing. It was an imposter.

Nush has been killed. Day 2 has started.

I mean, at least Nush was scum. Saves us a bit of work, trying to hunt scum down, but this does mean that Pandora wasn't the only mafia, so we definitely need to worry about that. We don't know how many there are, other than that they haven't won yet.

I'm thinking there are no more mafia left in the game. Just an sk, survivor and 3 town players. I obviously think Song is the sk.