Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of the upcoming kits are you most excited for?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    The fitness pack the least based on the (obvious and disappointing) breakdown of female vs male CAS assets.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    The kitchen is ideal for my older homes and farmhouses and I admit I am partial to the country style. So that kit is a definite and the vacuum kit as well. I am hoping that the dust bunnies only trigger if you own a vacuum, but we'll see. My daughter says she would just let the dust bunnies accumulate cause they are so cute! Fits well in a storyline based on neat and slob traits, so might be fun to play.
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited March 2021
    Bust the Dust Kit
    I'm most interested in the dust one, followed by the kitchen, with the fitness one a distant third.
  • Options
    RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    None of them. This is just microtransactions with a cute name.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Well I bought all three of them 😊 couldn't help myself lol my sporty sim is happy with her new clothes, my family of 3 got their kitchen redone and their daughter made a mess, all my sim had to do is hover it up (vacuum) it was awesome 😂 I want to break free, I want to break freeeee 🤣
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Definitely getting the bust the dust pack. The kitchen one is nice, I really like the clutter but I dont see myself really using the appliances, and the curtains they have underneath the counter just dont really fit my build style so probably wont get that one. I really like some of the clothes in the throwback fit pack, including the one pieces for females, but its really similar to items we already have so I'll probably wait a while.
  • Options
    winterdaywinterday Posts: 16 Member
    I would like to get them all, but I'm unsure what use I would get out of Bust the Dust as I've already seen a few posts about houses catching fire... We can disable the dust bunnies, but I'm still on the fence about that one
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited March 2021
    For me none of them , simply because
    A) if its anything like the laundry pack then i will soon get bored with my sims doing the vacuuming ,and then having an option to turn it off makes it pointless buying it
    B} I already have a load of athletic wear from CC creators that looks much better
    c) The kitchen looks like it should be part of a country stuff pack or should have been on Eco living

Just another way for EA to try and get more cash out of us as if they havent got enough from us already
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited March 2021
    Throwback Fit Kit
    winterday wrote: »
    I would like to get them all, but I'm unsure what use I would get out of Bust the Dust as I've already seen a few posts about houses catching fire... We can disable the dust bunnies, but I'm still on the fence about that one

I had my sims house really really filthy to the point they got embarassed when they received visits. They had bunnies, that i treat (and they kind of look) like balls of dust. Some of them were already getting red eyes, which i found funny. But the house didn't catch fire... i think it needed even more days of filthyness to get to that point. It's much easier to get fire by cooking...
  • Options
    krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    so do the vacuums work on ghosts or not
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    I now like Country Kitchen, it's so cozy & works off-the-grid.
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    Actually I was excited for all three of these. I bought them yesterday and already set up my kitchen with the kitchen set, and I just LOVE the casserole dish! I want to put one on every counter lol My Sim also has some cute throwback fit outfits that are cute, but I haven't played fully with the bust the dust one yet. I created a new Sim just so I could have her have the filthy aspiration, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how that one plays out.
    1500x500.jpg