Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of the upcoming kits are you most excited for?

Comments

• HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    I was happy to see the leak with the throwback fit kit. My concerns of it being too colorful is gone. I see solid colors or just a few colors so yahh! I don't like to miss out on things. Also through a leak that you can turn off the dust if you want, and getting some aspirations with it. Bust the Dust might be my number one now :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    I'm getting the dust one, stuff like this would benifit console community.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    BtD since it comes with aspirations and dustBUNNIES!
    I'll probly get that kitchen too
    but the fitness clothing...nah.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Throwback Fit Kit
    Fit kit, my sims always need new clothes!
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member
    edited February 2021
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I like watching my Sims do normal everyday stuff; so, getting a vacuum and other cleaning supplies is a plus. I'll be purchasing all three kits when they release them.

Agreed. Plus I have been wanting a vacuum cleaner (functional) for my sims for forever. Now if I could just get my pool table. Though I'm not so sure I'm crazy about this idea of these kits or whatever they are.

• ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    To be honest, they all look so cute to me. And I'll probably get them all.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Currently we're seriously lacking in sports clothes.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    It looks like the biggest one and the one with the most gameplay. Plus, those dust bunnies look adorable!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Ngl, I have a strong feeling they'll be free, if so I'll prolly take them all (Bites the- I mean "Bust the Dust" will be the first I'll get)
    Bust the Dust Kit
    All kits go under the same icon, so it looks like it'll be hard to separate out items in the gallery if you don't have them.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    edited February 2021
    Throwback Fit Kit
    I like the 80s look of the fitness one.
    I would really like some wackier/ arty/ funky coloured furniture if they make other furniture kits (e.g. novelty shaped sofas (Salvadore Dali lip sofa?), more lava lamps, egg chairs).
    I like the idea of dust becoming sentient 😆 but cleaning things up is an irritation in the game for me and usually gets solved with the Scruberoo spell.
    I can see how all of these things would work nicely together with other packs though.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Loanet wrote: »
    All kits go under the same icon, so it looks like it'll be hard to separate out items in the gallery if you don't have them.

Each kit has a different icon.

https://simscommunity.info/2021/02/28/full-list-of-items-coming-with-the-upcoming-the-sims-4-kits/
  • HowmanychairsHowmanychairs Posts: 32 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    I love the dust kit, the idea of small dust bunnies reminds me of something that came out of a Ghibli movie so that's also why I like that kit the most. Plus it's nice to give my sims more mundane stuff to do.
  • KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    I want dust
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
    Bust the Dust Kit
    The Dust one is the only one that looks like it adds gameplay.
  • krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    hope the vacuums work on ghosts
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Can't say I'm excited for anything just yet (I'll reserve my judgment on kits until we learn more about them), but I picked Bust the Dust because I find it the most interesting. It may seem weird that anyone would spend money to see animated people clean their houses, but we did all spend money on a life simulator game to watch animated people eat and poop, so... it's kind of a moot point.

Having to keep the house clean would give my stay-at-home sims more to do, or a reason to hire NPCs to do it for them. We have so many of those - maids, butlers, the skeleton servant from Jungle Adventure and now Bonehilda -, but I never use them because sims without the Lazy or Slob traits are just too tidy! And more often than not, there's that one sim in every household that I don't know what to do with, usually because they've already achieved everything I wanted them to achieve, or overstayed their welcome in some other way, so they could still do something useful by grabbing a vacuum cleaner and/or collecting dust bunnies.

The other two themes that have been leaked don't interest me.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The options are lacking.

Couldn't they come up with a drum kit

27ad.gif
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited March 2021
    Bust the Dust Kit
    I like anything that adds gameplay, even if I won't use it in every household. I also like the BB kit, with the CAS kit coming last.

This pack could be great for builders too. They could build abandoned or haunted lots and use cheats to max out the dust and make it more desolate.
    haisin wrote: »
    There's an aspiration? Now I'm even more intrigued :joy: The dust bunnies seem cute and fun and when angry a bit spooky. I want to know more about them!

My first thought was that I don't want to hoover in game, but now I actually do. The same happened with laundry. I laughed at it first and now I actually like having it for some of my families. I hope we can choose which families have to worry about hoovering.

My sims already clean a lot, but some of them (especially neat ones) might want to clean more... and the dust bunnies might also help some to clean less :lol:

There's 2 Aspirations, I believe. One for being clean, and the other for being filthy.

The Sims Community article has Kit descriptions and mentions "Aspirations" plural.

I think I found the other info (about the different Aspirations) on Twitter from someone data mining the code. Can't remember where though.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Country Kitchen Kit
    I voted for the country kitchen, but I like the dust bunnies and dirt pack.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Throwback Fit Kit
    I'm still not overly excited about any of them, but after seeing an overview of the items, I can at least pick one that I "wouldn't mind" to have if the price is right (or I can get it on sale.)

Although I probably wouldn't wear any of the clothes from Throwback Fit kit in real life, I could see myself using a few pieces for my Sims here and there. And there seems to be a pretty decent number of CAS items for what I assume is going to be a $5 or under kit.

It will make creating athletic outfits a lot easier if nothing else.

Plus, I was born in the late 90s so it's not totally "out there" for me.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'm not sure until I hear more, butI really like the cover style of these.

Kind of struggling to understand the difference between these & stuff packs still- is it x1 gameplay focused, x1 build & buy focused, and one cas focused? Will be nice to find out more tomorrow
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Throwback Fit Kit
    I'm actually more excited now about the Bust the Dust kit. Looking forward to know more. I hope the release is tomorrow.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    None of these personally, but hopefully in future they will release one that include small animals perhaps. Or maybe more decade themed stuff.
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Bust the Dust Kit
    Of course the vacuum! 😆 I want my neat Sims to enjoy cleaning their houses. Other than that, I need my butler to do more tasks! 🙈
    OID:- x4m1r4