Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Strange Family Challenge ?

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
Create your founder they have to be a normal sim, their second name is always strange in every generation, set lifespan to normal, start a new save if you like and switch off townies in this save if you like , your first sim can be male or female you choose, the traits are your choice with this sim, choose wisely, the challenge for this sim is that this sim isnt allowed to die ( no vampirism with this sim or immortality potion), you sim can use cowplant and potion of youth but your sim must earn the life points to buy it, you are allowed to switch on whims to help earn lifepoints and you must complete every aspiration you choose for this sim, your sim must start in a starter house of your choice where ? No money cheats or need cheats, For career you choose what best suits this sims traits, This sim is going to be a single parent with 2 children (has to be human), keep at eye on this sim from dying of old age, This challenge will require vampires, realm of magic , get to work, paranormal and outdoor Retreat

The first born child, will get very interested in vampires as they grow up, you can create a love story if you wish but this sim must max the vampireLore skill before they become the creature of the night, married or single, your choice, once they become grand master, they must turn & train 4 vampires, have 1 child ( has to be vampire),

Second born is to have another line of human in the family, you decide what's happens what this one, needs 2 children

Were back to the vampires child, one of their traits has to be vegetarian, max out VampireLore and reach to master, they must fall in love with a human, you decide what happens next

One of the second born children, has a flare for science, they must complete the scientist career, you choose if they marry, they need 3 children, heres the challenge one has to be alien, 1 of the 3 has to be human, which leaves us one more

The 3rd child gets into herbalism, they must master mischief skill to unlock the voodoo doll, read 2 books with the word magic in it, become a spellcaster, reach full level in all schools of magic and know all the potions, max level medium, be a paranormal investigator, you decide how many they have children

The human you can decide their path but their bloodline cant have any supernatural in it, Have you forgotten about your founder yet, you better check if they are dead or its game over 🤣,

I will keep this updated if theres more supernatural
Perhaps there can be werewolves also in this family, you need to reach 15 generations with the founder still alive to pass
Post edited by Nikkih on

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited February 2021
    This is quite interesting. I may have to give this a try. Just to make sure I understand, each generation needs to have one occult sim and one human sim? I think it will be really challenging to keep the founder alive for 15 generations, is the aging potion allowed?

Edit: Nevermind, I overlooked the part about the potion of youth.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2021
    Yes there has to always be one human, the founder can get old, their just not allowed to die 🤣 @SweetieWright_84