Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Ah! Thanks for sharing! I wanted to link it in another thread but it turned into an ugly and messy wall of text -_-

Anyway, happy 21st anniversary!!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Yay but was it really that hard for them to get it out on the actual anniversary date.... :# I really don't get releasing an anniversary gift weeks after the anniversary. Like people waited till today to see what was happening for the anniversary and now we have to wait another 3 weeks for no apparent reason?
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Hmm. Should I think that it will be a collaboration with a CC creators?
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    That can also mean that there won't be any new update until the 25th... a good time to leave the forum a bit and go play all this days in a row :)
    ...or maybe it will be included in a pre-pack patch?
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Probably a long shot but the first thing that came to my mind was perhaps a new world with community built lots like Snowy Escape.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    That might be a house with a family to download in a gallery :D:'(
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Can’t wait to download my new bar venue from the gallery, custom built by LilSimsie! :lol:
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Yay but was it really that hard for them to get it out on the actual anniversary date.... :# I really don't get releasing an anniversary gift weeks after the anniversary. Like people waited till today to see what was happening for the anniversary and now we have to wait another 3 weeks for no apparent reason?

agreed, how about preparing things beforehand? the sp could've waited but the money couldn't i guess.
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    That can also mean that there won't be any new update until the 25th... a good time to leave the forum a bit and go play all this days in a row :)

so no valentine's update? where is the love :'(
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I'm excited to see what it will be.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    A new world with community built lots was my first thought. As for the delay I'll just give them the benefit of the doubt that it was planned for today and something unforseen occurred.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    bella_goth wrote: »

If they teamed up with creators it could be a whole little pack dedicated to valentine type clothes or furniture.

Or its a house and some premade sims made with base game assets. Probably that. But who knows!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    That might be a house with a family to download in a gallery :D:'(

"Some talented creators"... i think if it was one house maybe one talented creator would be enough and maybe more efficient...
    Holiday wrote: »
    Probably a long shot but the first thing that came to my mind was perhaps a new world with community built lots like Snowy Escape.

That'ld be awesome!!

Where's love in me?? 😳😥 i forgot valentine 😅 sorry hubby 😇 and thanks @bella_goth 😊

Do we usually get something in valentine? I honestly don't remember... ETA in the sims ofc 😅
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    Nice, hopefully it is something good since they are waiting to release it until the patch update.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    edited February 2021

Do we usually get something in valentine? I honestly don't remember... ETA in the sims ofc 😅

I think they could still release something next week in time for Valentines. More hearts underpants would be nice. :lol:
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    As a computer illiterate who cant work out how to download CC Im hoping its some new build and buy things from the CC guys!
  • Options

Where's love in me?? 😳😥 i forgot valentine 😅 sorry hubby 😇 and thanks @bella_goth 😊

what?
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited February 2021
    Luumia retweeted the sims tweet with the eyes emoji, so he could be one of the creators. And also when people asked if he is one of the creators he replied the same. Luumia has created body hair cc for the sims4... so...body hair?
  • Options
    edited February 2021

what?

* Thank you for remembering me of valentine day.
    * i look like i don't care about love (joke)
    * my husband thanks too (joke)
    * do us, sims players, usually get some patched gift in valentine?
  • Options
    edited February 2021

what?

hmm i thought you were making fun of my comment. idk but i always ask for a valentine update on every game i play just to joke about it
  • Options

what?

hmm i thought you were making fun of my comment. idk but i always ask for a valentine update on every game i play just to joke about it

No no!! I really forgot about valentine. And i'm actually thankful that you made me remember. All this pandemic... i wasn't going to prepare something for my hubby... now i will :)
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I hope it's more than 2 things and something that can be played with often.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Luumia retweeted the sims tweet with the eyes emoji, so he could be one of the creators. And also when people asked if he is one of the creators he replied the same. Luumia has created body hair cc for the sims4... so...body hair?

This tweet does seem to imply that he was involved in the creation of the new content. That is good news. I like his style. To this day his default skin replacement (Smoothish) is my absolute favourite and I tried using dozens of others.

If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options

what?

No no!! I really forgot about valentine. And i'm actually thankful that you made me remember. All this pandemic... i wasn't going to prepare something for my hubby... now i will :)

oh alright, good luck :)