Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Education Pack or American Highschool Ideas

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheSweetOneTheSweetOne Posts: 6 New Member
    I would love an education pack, it would bring a lot more gameplay to the game, I would love to see this happen!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Our children and teens are going to a cold and dark rabbit hole for a long time 😥
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    It's too bad the University EP is already exist, otherwise, would be too hilarious to have Highschool Musical then Bollywood University. Keep singing and dancing all the way till graduation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I'm not interested in more schools, Uni is already so boring. The devs have no other ideas than endless homework and sitting at the computer.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Ancaryvan wrote: »
    It's too bad the University EP is already exist, otherwise, would be too hilarious to have Highschool Musical then Bollywood University. Keep singing and dancing all the way till graduation.

Yeah on top of that have a musical career I mean we already have get famous why not keep it going lol.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'm not interested in more schools, Uni is already so boring. The devs have no other ideas than endless homework and sitting at the computer.

I know about Uni trust me I get bored but that's why I think an Education pack would be different, it has never been done before in the sims except a lil gameplay in Sims 3. I think it would be add more fun to the game and have kids and teens actually have activities and do something other than being a scout. Also they can reason to work on skills (that will carry on with them in life.) but in a fun way like an assignment to have kids and teens work out take teens to the gym have kids either play on the monkey bars or go swimming or diving or bake cookies or brownies for the schools bake sale and it would be a hit or miss. It will not just be all about homework and study. Like I may want it to be like Sims 2 Free time with Sims 3 Education Gameplay if that makes since.
  • Options
    carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited February 2021
    Briana2425 wrote: »

I know about Uni trust me I get bored but that's why I think an Education pack would be different, it has never been done before in the sims except a lil gameplay in Sims 3. I think it would be add more fun to the game and have kids and teens actually have activities and do something other than being a scout. Also they can reason to work on skills (that will carry on with them in life.) but in a fun way like an assignment to have kids and teens work out take teens to the gym have kids either play on the monkey bars or go swimming or diving or bake cookies or brownies for the schools bake sale and it would be a hit or miss. It will not just be all about homework and study. Like I may want it to be like Sims 2 Free time with Sims 3 Education Gameplay if that makes since.

I also think that an Education pack could be a great pack, and it´s never done before. I mostly hope for a multicultural world with an active Kindergarthen / Elementary / High school that uses something similiar to the Scout badges system, an active teacher career (kindergarthen / school), different programs: Regular / Art / Science / Sport / Pivate school / Homeschooling
    Post edited by carpe_diem on
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited February 2021

That's why I'm hoping they focus more on the drama side and activities. Acticive classes and teaching or something of interest. Maybe cheer as suggested in the survey.
    I agree Uni is pretty boring just like real life 😆😆 that's why long before it came out I never understood why people were constantly begging for it.
    The only reason I want highschools is because I think it will be a good opportunity to flesh out teens and add drama.
    If it's mainly sit at computer and do homework then no😑
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member

I use a mod to make degrees need only 4 credits, so that i can do it in one week, or 2 weeks if i want to get involved in other side activities. Is the only way i have found to make uni fun and meaningful, cause in a week there is no other way for a sim to go up to 6th or 8th level in a career...