Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken Vase Mafia - Mafia Wins!

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Pregame has started. It will end in 24 hours. In this time I will be changing the set up so don’t expect to get your roles right away.
  • Options
    @xLunaSimsx haven’t sent roles yet. U wanna play?
  • Options
    I’ve realized a problem with time so day 1 will actually start at 10 pm CST tomorrow.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’ve realized a problem with time so day 1 will actually start at 10 pm CST tomorrow.

Sounds good!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    All roles have been sent out
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I’m sorry, I’ve been taking a mafia break. I’ll be back eventually 💗 I’ll lurk, though.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I am setting up the category on my discord. Link to it will be added on the thread soon. NO ONE PLAYING MAY BE ENLIGHTENED IN THIS GAME. IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE TO BE MODKILLED OR REPLACED.
  • Options
    If you are dead you may press blind tho.
  • Options
    Day 1 of piecing the vase back together has begun!
  • Options
    My phone won't let me type for some reason so I had to actually sign into my laptop. I keep thinking, surely my phone isn't being serious right now. It be like "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    LOL! :) Just another supportive reason for me sticking with my outdated flip phone! :o
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So is the setup closed?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    My phone won't let me type for some reason so I had to actually sign into my laptop. I keep thinking, surely my phone isn't being serious right now. It be like "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."

Lol, my old roommate would say "sounds like a personal problem" and just laugh :joy: but I hear you! Mom asked me to send a text for her the other day and my phone wouldn't respond to my touch :sweat_smile:
    LOL! :) Just another supportive reason for me sticking with my outdated flip phone! :o

Honestly, I miss the HTC slide phone I had. Seriously the best phone I've ever had. It weighed like 4 pounds but I loved that thing to death :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    And I have a phone which has a battery that lasts about 30 minutes, so yeah, fun. :sweat_smile:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    My EMMM says Bella, Nerd, Broncos.

Vote: Broncos

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I never owned a fliphone. Before I had a smartphone, I only ever had those candy bar-shaped feature phones. No fancy flipping or sliding. I didn't really have much use for a fancy phone then because all I did was text (and rarely call)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Lol, my old roommate would say "sounds like a personal problem" and just laugh :joy: but I hear you! Mom asked me to send a text for her the other day and my phone wouldn't respond to my touch :sweat_smile:

Honestly, I miss the HTC slide phone I had. Seriously the best phone I've ever had. It weighed like 4 pounds but I loved that thing to death :joy:

my brother is simlilar. Anytime I complain about something he says, "Sounds like a you problem"
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Ah yes, I do love the smell of elimination in the morning. And evening. And afternoon

• Options
    And I have a phone which has a battery that lasts about 30 minutes, so yeah, fun. :sweat_smile:

Ahhh yes. I remember those good times.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Ah yes, I do love the smell of elimination in the morning. And evening. And afternoon

Nothing says starting the day like murder
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

You actually used the OHSHC gif I sent you :joy: Now you HAVE to watch it with me :joy:

Hmm, interesting...but quite normal for you, so I don't know what to think about it yet.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm a dinosaur. I remember when we had the black phones which we didn't own (from Bell) and we were on a party line. You could only be away from your phone as far as your phone line would allow lol. That was back in the 60's. And our 🐸🐸🐸🐸 neighbor was always on our party line! :o
  • Options
    I'm hoping you aren't mafia twice in a row so I will support your vote DeKay. :)

• Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

You actually used the OHSHC gif I sent you :joy: Now you HAVE to watch it with me :joy:

Hmm, interesting...but quite normal for you, so I don't know what to think about it yet.

It's just DeKay being DeKay I think. Before the end of the day she's going to vote for literally every single person at least once. :joy:

Also, Iceman, that sounds like something a murderer would say...
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options

It's just DeKay being DeKay I think. Before the end of the day she's going to vote for literally every single person at least once. :joy:

Also, Iceman, that sounds like something a murderer would say...

Don't we all have blood on our hands at this point? From all the elimination of innocents and Mafiaing in previous games

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    The wheel said Frenchy, DeKay, Iceman

Not sure how many scums, factions, or anything we're dealing with. Closed setups are always a fun kind of stressful :sweat_smile:
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg