November 26th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
November 30th: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

1353637383941...Next

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 4,575 Member
    @SoulGal7 Congrats on the 1,000th post in Plain ol' Legacy! :sunglasses:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 2,817 Member
    @SoulGal7 Congrats on the 1,000th post in Plain ol' Legacy! :sunglasses:

Well, that's exciting!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,899 Member
    Loving that Reese is using Plopsy to sell paintings and Elizabeth is getting in commercials.

I love how the doctor for Reese & Elizabeth's kids is a Ghost Doctor. Hopefully the ghost doctor is recurring as the babies' pediatrician. I also like who Kurt's wife is and am laughing at what will happen when Kurt & his wife have kids. Excited to see how Ike & Irwin grow.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Loving that Reese is using Plopsy to sell paintings and Elizabeth is getting in commercials.

I love how the doctor for Reese & Elizabeth's kids is a Ghost Doctor. Hopefully the ghost doctor is recurring as the babies' pediatrician. I also like who Kurt's wife is and am laughing at what will happen when Kurt & his wife have kids. Excited to see how Ike & Irwin grow.

@VanPelt81
    First time ever when playing that I used Plopsy. I found it fun. And Reese made decent simoleons from them.

It would be fun to see the ghost doctor stay part of the Duran family physician as they are growing up.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    1.26: Irwin & Ike Age Up ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8433 )
    We turn not older with years, but newer every day.

reese_city_93.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,557 Member
    Lmao😂😂
    Im like inactive for a while and last time I read Reeses story he was still alone in his household. I come back on the forum and suddenly I see kids😂 I got some catching up to do.
    I19RGWi.png
    Follow the Whim Legacy - MySims Legacy
    Always in for a talk - Add me on Discord! Skeilah#3953
    Check out my blog!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Lmao😂😂
    Im like inactive for a while and last time I read Reeses story he was still alone in his household. I come back on the forum and suddenly I see kids😂 I got some catching up to do.

Yes, you do! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,557 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Lmao😂😂

Yes, you do! :grimace:

Ill get to it later today! Now you know im still lurking around here too😋
    I19RGWi.png
    Follow the Whim Legacy - MySims Legacy
    Always in for a talk - Add me on Discord! Skeilah#3953
    Check out my blog!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Ike and Irwin age up:
    You lucked out on those traits. When I do that random dice, I usually get fussy, or clingy. lol Ahhh...they are such sweet toddlers, and I love when they hug each other. When parenthood first came out, and I had my first sim toddlers, you have no idea how many screenshots I took of those toddlers. lol Even when they are crying and angry, toddlers are cute. So sorry that Reese didn't get a good report from his boss. Oh well. Nice that Elizabeth will have another audition. They are a wonderful family now.