Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plain ol' Legacy (Rebooted)

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    1.11: Karaoke Contest ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8059 )
    Always keep a song in your heart - it's like karaoke for the voices in your head.

reese_city_54.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    I'd throw Willow and Elizabeth into the mix as potential romantic interests.

I think secretly my gameplay heard you. As of right now, I still plan on doing an exclusive Forums vote who Reese will move forward with in romantic relationship and...
    It will be between Kristen, Mandy, Willow, or Elizabeth so far. Reese still has more created Sims to seek out. But Love Day is almost a week away in-game and that's when the final decision will be made by voters who he will spend it with and move forward romantically.

Will there be more interests for Reese? They have to reach at least Friend status and be created by a Simster, not one of the premades or game generated. Time will tell.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    What did I tell you about the Waterside Warble? It's the best place to meet people.
    1.12: The Lottery ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8082 )
    Life is a lottery that we've already won. But most people have not cashed in their tickets.

the_lottery_02.jpg?w=700

Would you like to be tagged so you know when a chapter is released? Please post a reply to get your name added!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I really enjoyed these chapters. :D
    Shadami wrote: »
    I really enjoyed these chapters. :D

Aww, thanks. That means a lot.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I am behind in my reading, but will get caught up :)
    The Lottery:
    Congrats on the promo for Reese. So, into public relations...that's great! That Willow Creek library is a wonderful place. And then at night...more noise from the neighbors. Caleb married Geeta? I get it though...she figures she needs to be immortal before she ever might see Raj get married and have grandkids! lol Fun chapter! Let's hope Reese isn't in Caleb's bad books.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I am behind in my reading, but will get caught up :)

no one is as behind as me. the benders broke around the same time so i never started. :)
    1.13: Inhabitant ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8108 )
    Every spirit makes its house, and we can give a shrewd guess from the house to the inhabitant.

reese_city_62.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Congratulations, Reece
    Although I think maybe Willow should be crossed off the potential partner list now. That's too much anger she's aimed at Reece lately.
    edited September 2021
    Prank Day:
    Prank Day...fun pranks with Raj and Mandy...but Willow...ooops...I don't think she can take a joke too well. Love how Mandy, who lives next door in the city, uses Reese's apartment to visit the city. hehehe Maybe she is making Reese's apartment a stay-cation type of deal...you know, the far, far away stay-cation from her apartment. hehe

Humor & Hijinks Festival:
    Wow! Can't believe that Reese was supposed to age up already. Glad you changed the lifespan. And congrats to Reese for getting a promo, good job on getting that survey redone. The Humor & Hijinks festival is one of my favs. I usually have my sims join the Pranksters because the rewards are better, but since Reese was taking Willow, I agree, Jokesters was a better choice. I think she had enough pranks the other night...or maybe she decided to do a prank on Reese with the fireworks disaster. hehehe She did seem to be in a better mood after that. Sweet revenge is what I'm thinking. And the Jokesters win all the goodies and Willow and Reese are now friends. Bonus!

Karaoke
    Funny outfit for work, but maybe he was checking out a pirate-type restaurant for his blog or it was make-over day at work. Karaoke - love it for my sims. And isn't it great that Reese meets Elizabeth and they become friends. Sorry, but I laughed at Reese's karaoke score. Do you remember what song he sang? I have had sims go to that with no singing experience whatsoever and win it. But, Hinata looked really good with all the stars coming off of her. I am sure that Reese will be better next time, and singing skill also builds your fame.

Inhabitant
    I think I might have suggested this...lol...shows how much I know about the City Living Pack and how often I had a sim live there. lol I am sure you already know that if you hire a handyman, they are at level 10 handiness skill, and they can mentor Reese while Reese does the work. Also, I know you are probably saving up with your reward points, but purchase free services, and then call that repairman anytime and it costs you nothing. But, gosh, that apartment, he has to move! lol Willow seems to have a lot of issues...lol...thank goodness to took to a joking reply. Congrats on completing the milestone! Reese is on his way!
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Congratulations, Reece
    Although I think maybe Willow should be crossed off the potential partner list now. That's too much anger she's aimed at Reece lately.

I think you'll enjoy the next chapter. I don't want to give anything away, but I think the game is trying to tell me something and to push in a certain direction. As for your spoiler...
    At least she wasn't mad at Reese this time. She just wanted to vent her anger and used him to do it.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Prank Day:
    Prank Day...fun pranks with Raj and Mandy...but Willow...ooops...I don't think she can take a joke too well. Love how Mandy, who lives next door in the city, uses Reese's apartment to visit the city. hehehe Maybe she is making Reese's apartment a stay-cation type of deal...you know, the far, far away stay-cation from her apartment. hehe

Humor & Hijinks Festival:
    Wow! Can't believe that Reese was supposed to age up already. Glad you changed the lifespan. And congrats to Reese for getting a promo, good job on getting that survey redone. The Humor & Hijinks festival is one of my favs. I usually have my sims join the Pranksters because the rewards are better, but since Reese was taking Willow, I agree, Jokesters was a better choice. I think she had enough pranks the other night...or maybe she decided to do a prank on Reese with the fireworks disaster. hehehe She did seem to be in a better mood after that. Sweet revenge is what I'm thinking. And the Jokesters win all the goodies and Willow and Reese are now friends. Bonus!

Karaoke
    Funny outfit for work, but maybe he was checking out a pirate-type restaurant for his blog or it was make-over day at work. Karaoke - love it for my sims. And isn't it great that Reese meets Elizabeth and they become friends. Sorry, but I laughed at Reese's karaoke score. Do you remember what song he sang? I have had sims go to that with no singing experience whatsoever and win it. But, Hinata looked really good with all the stars coming off of her. I am sure that Reese will be better next time, and singing skill also builds your fame.

Inhabitant
    I think I might have suggested this...lol...shows how much I know about the City Living Pack and how often I had a sim live there. lol I am sure you already know that if you hire a handyman, they are at level 10 handiness skill, and they can mentor Reese while Reese does the work. Also, I know you are probably saving up with your reward points, but purchase free services, and then call that repairman anytime and it costs you nothing. But, gosh, that apartment, he has to move! lol Willow seems to have a lot of issues...lol...thank goodness to took to a joking reply. Congrats on completing the milestone! Reese is on his way!

I replied to all these on the website. I really value all your comments @SoulGal7 ! Thank you for commenting on each chapter. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    1.14: Romance Festival ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8123 )
    I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life.

romance_festival_02.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    1.15: Tone Deaf ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8142 )
    With a reasonable amount of training, it might actually be a voice I could listen to for more than a few minutes without getting a migraine.

reese_city_65.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited September 2021
    Opps I'm behind. Not enough time to read/ comment on all before the end of my lunch break but...
    1.10 Humor and Hijinks
    I tend to turn off Aging or play on epic long based on my storytelling style, but my play style varies. MCCommand Center is very useful for custom aging.

Also I can relate to colleague woes, like needing specific information in a certain time frame and having to hound folks for items, followup, etc. It can be frustrating. I know everyone is busy and everyone has a different work style but I prefer timeliness, and more detail than I need. It's easier to edit than it is to expand nonexistent or minimal content.

The N.A.P.s can be annoying in game... like when gremlins break your stuff and water pools everywhere. I feel like this is true sometimes though IRL. Like taxes are higher if you aren't using energy efficient items, even though they cost an arm and a leg. :grimace:

Yay! Willow and Reese are friends now. I'm glad she got over his prank scare. And Jokesters seems like the right choice for his personality and because he brought Willow.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Opps I'm behind. Not enough time to read/ comment on all before the end of my lunch break but...
    1.10 Humor and Hijinks
    I tend to turn off Aging or play on epic long based on my storytelling style, but my play style varies. MCCommand Center is very useful for custom aging.

Also I can relate to colleague woes, like needing specific information in a certain time frame and having to hound folks for items, followup, etc. It can be frustrating. I know everyone is busy and everyone has a different work style but I prefer timeliness, and more detail than I need. It's easier to edit than it is to expand nonexistent or minimal content.

The N.A.P.s can be annoying in game... like when gremlins break your stuff and water pools everywhere. I feel like this is true sometimes though IRL. Like taxes are higher if you aren't using energy efficient items, even though they cost an arm and a leg. :grimace:

Yay! Willow and Reese are friends now. I'm glad she got over his prank scare. And Jokesters seems like the right choice for his personality and because he brought Willow.

how can you read in 3 minutes? looking at the time of your post.

She only edited her post. Didn't read in-between. Probably a spelling or grammar error she saw. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

She only edited her post. Didn't read in-between. Probably a spelling or grammar error she saw. :grimace:

your comment made me laugh i remember whan i used to come around more and you would put the joseph face in your post and i would edit it to be a happy face.
    Voting time.... https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/994318/plain-ol-legacy-vote-for-the-founders-love-interest

Let me know who you'd like to see Reese move forward with in a relationsip!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Romance Festival:
    Ooh la la! That was one hot Romance Festival! Elizabeth and Reese sure turned up the heat, and even had their first kiss! Yes! Maybe fate is telling Reese she is the one. And I love the Romance Guru's prophecy. Perhaps she will be right....or maybe there is another surprise sim waiting for Reese that we haven't even met yet!

Tone Deaf:
    Nice that he meets Jane again. The whole karaoke practice was hilarious with sims coming and having thoughts bubbles of "don't sing". Oh gee! Three sims in total. Or maybe they wanted to sing and there was no microphone available. That must be it....oh yeah...no microphone. Reese couldn't be that bad...could he? lol Yes, practice and home and then come back and show what a crooner you are.

Also voted :)
    1.16: Skye Fitness Gym ( http://legacysims.net/?p=8161 )
    The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow.

skye_fitness_gym_03.jpg?w=700

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @LegacySims2017
    I love that you picked the green room based on your favorite color. Mine too. ;) haven't done karaoke in the Sims in awhile... not since your Simselfie did. Oh wait... nope, that's a lie. The WWTA gang did karaoke when I last played in the City. I hope Reese can improve his singing enough to place next time. Maybe he should wear that strange pirate work outfit. Perhaps a costume would help him psych up. :tongue:

I've never had a Sim win the lottery. I wonder what the odds are. I had to catch myself and write Caleb rather than Caelan since I renamed him in my universe. I find it funny that he married Geeta. Maybe she wants to live forever, plus he's a va...va...vampy catch. Not as good as your...
    Love at first bite.
    :love::lol:
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @LegacySims2017
    I love that you picked the green room based on your favorite color. Mine too. ;) haven't done karaoke in the Sims in awhile... not since your Simselfie did. Oh wait... nope, that's a lie. The WWTA gang did karaoke when I last played in the City. I hope Reese can improve his singing enough to place next time. Maybe he should wear that strange pirate work outfit. Perhaps a costume would help him psych up. :tongue:

I've never had a Sim win the lottery. I wonder what the odds are. I had to catch myself and write Caleb rather than Caelan since I renamed him in my universe. I find it funny that he married Geeta. Maybe she wants to live forever, plus he's a va...va...vampy catch. Not as good as your...
    Love at first bite.
    :love::lol:

1.11 response
    Oh, wait til you keep reading. :lol: I think you'll really crack up.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif