Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Stroll down Memory Lane" Thread.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,829 Member
    I managed to log into my old Photobucket once but it logged me out and I just don't have the willpower to remember my login again. :D I'd like to find all of my Supernatural screenshots. Exploring that pack was so much fun.

This is an old screenshot from my tumblr. I think his name was Glitch. :blush:Posted July 2014
    tumblr_n9j1ezM5B41ssiu0eo1_1280.jpg
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2020
    As a follow-up to my comment about my first family on the previous page, I got the house installed, but I'm too chicken poo to see if I can play it in a test save. LOL!

Update: Nope. It didn't even install and my game crashed.
    Post edited by HillyBeth on
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,728 Member
    Some old family pictures from over the years (2012-2014)

Lucie, Ethan and Theodore.
    Screenshot-27.jpg

Vivienne and Kano.
    Screenshot-395.jpg

Isabelle and Aristeo.
    Screenshot-47-2.jpg

Quentin, Charlotte and Orianna.
    Screenshot-25-3.jpg

Amelie, Charlotte and Vivienne.
    Screenshot-2-5.jpg

Henry and Saville.
    Screenshot-66-5.jpg

I still keep all of my pictures together so I can look back at them anytime :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    This is Patience. The picture is from 2012 but the sim was made in June 2009. I just keep pulling her out of the dungeons of my backups and reusing her.

Patience001.jpg

Another sim from 2009 which I reused is Ella. She was made to help Patience. But I'd made a few other sims between this pair. I do have all of the original sims but may not have the screenshots.

The thing about Ella is she loves the outdoors and I could never keep her away from sprinklers so I stopped using Loves the Outdoors as a trait for newly made sims for years after that. I also went to extraordinary lengths to avoid having sprinklers in my game.

A year or so ago I found an old save from June 2009. I opened it up and there was Ella playing in the sprinkler. I recorded a few minutes of her and put it op on YouTube. I've had many sims play with sprinklers but Ella is the only one that can make it look this funny.

https://youtu.be/fDvm4WQdvtQ

• Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    One of my photos of my original legacy family, with Don Lothario and Laurel Grisby:
    33501846844_807cf3b8d9_c.jpg

Because its not a real Sims party unless someone dies at it. :D
    I'm a 49 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,517 Member
    A merman asking permission to enter a Portal into Another World.

PILLARS.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,434 Member
    edited October 2020
    A "more recent" memory, but one that's worth sharing again for the newly returned. Haruo "involuntarily" changed into his were-form...
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    ...eating apple pie

...with chopsticks.

Another one of my building "monstrosities".
    Screenshot-33.jpg

...and I really need to bring back Evil_Haruo. :mrgreen: He's a hoot and a half.
    Evil_Haruo.png

Screenshot-25.jpg
    See, Phil, this is what happens when you try to cut in on me talking to River. >:)

Screenshot-77.jpg
    Evil_Haruo in his element.

"Oh lovely...I didn't realize this was another way you could cook vegetables."
    Screenshot-21.jpg

While I didn't have my computer...for nearly six or seven months because of fan issues...which later turned into over a full year before I finally got a new one. Prior to the fan issues, I did use the computer and created these little somewhat amusing book-titles and the book covers to go along with them.
    CBT%2B%252864%2529.png
    CBT%2B%25288%2529.png
    Yes, it was interesting seeing what would happen to a plant-sim when electrocuted.
    CBT%2B%252816%2529.png
    :) What can I say, I like things that go BOOM.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Great idea for a thread, @Nikkei_Simmer. <3 I love seeing everyone’s screenshots, and I just had to go digging around in my old Sim pix. Feeling nostalgic, but OMG my Photobucket is a hot mess! :#

I was able to go back as far as early 2012—I regret not starting to take and save shots of my games earlier than that. OFC, I’m still bad at remembering to take them now, especially when I get really involved. :p That said, I did find some interesting “old-ish” ones, so here are a few favorites that are more than five years old.

An “ogre” Sim I made in September 2012. Sliders are fun! :joy:
    Ermah2_zpsocpz52jw.jpg

A witch’s grungy/haunted house I created for Halloween 2012:
    1foreboding.jpg

This one’s from a story in January 2013. Here—have a horde of Imaginary Friend Dolls. :naughty:
    IFarmy_zpsbv70uaz2.jpg

I built several of houseboats in July 2013. I think this one was my favorite:
    1Midnight%20Tide_zpsrowql99p.jpg

I’ve only ever made two patterns using CAP. My second one was an attempt at a seamless koi pattern, pictured here on the mermaid’s tail. Not sure if it was from 2013 or 2014. I had forgotten all about it, lol.
    mermaidkoi_zpsvog03gi9.jpg

Another house I built in February 2014:
    Mystic%20Oasis_zpsrpdei04z.jpg

This one’s from October 2014, after a set of quads had aged to toddlers—I call them quadlers. :lol:
    20_zps5c113a07.jpg

And a few from December 2014:

What does a girl need to do to find love in Lucky Palms these days? :lol:
    32_zpsbe53f0e3.jpg

I haven’t played much with ghosts, but I will one of these days. Maybe a rainbow of random types in one household, like this:
    2_zps0df7231d.jpg

I love shots of scenery, so I’m ending with this one:
    20_zps2b0a35a1.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I don't know when these are from but it's a long time ago. I would have been still living in America at the time (been home now for 6 years) and was using minimal CC. I do, however, remember what made me do this to two default NPCs :D The first one, Pig Girl, was a mixologist who insulted one of my sim's relatives while he was at a bar. The second one, Monkey Boy, was paparazzi and kept bothering my active sim. These days I would totally annihilate any bothersome NPCs but I must have been a softer person then ;)
    50443684161_e2c26499da_o.jpg
    50443684216_f2f7f94d72_o.jpg

• Options
    @Mikezumi :joy::joy::joy:

I have never seen your Sims look anything less than stunning... OFC, I am now stunned in a completely different way! :lol:
    Wish we still had the LOL button! Those two are hilarious!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 Love the pic of the girl and the dog!

Thank you, @ZeeGee ! :)

@starguru , great screenshots! I’m also completely mesmerized by the Horde of Imaginary Friends. Goes well with the Spooky Season!
  • Options
    Thanks, @CAPTAIN_NXR7 :) Fun to consider what those IFs might be up to! :dizzy:
  • Options
    Grumpy Ex.
    GF.jpg
  • Options
    @starguru The funny thing is that many years ago one of my friends set me up on a blind date that looked remarkably like Monkey Boy! I only went on the one date with him (I had no intentions of tying myself down to one man and he definitely was not my usual type) so imagine my surprise when she set him up with another of our friends and they ended up married! :confounded:
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @starguru The funny thing is that many years ago one of my friends set me up on a blind date that looked remarkably like Monkey Boy! I only went on the one date with him (I had no intentions of tying myself down to one man and he definitely was not my usual type) so imagine my surprise when she set him up with another of our friends and they ended up married! :confounded:
    Maybe that Sim’s appearance was dredged up from your subconscious... Hopefully the RL version wasn’t as annoying as the paparazzo though! :lol:

ETA: Now someone needs to post a good old paparazzi on fire pic or something.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    I had a quick look but it doesn't look like I got a screen shot of my Louise with her Paparazzi. He used to hang out at the house constantly. Louise was happily married to Oscar who was in the music career - Rock and Roll Star or something similar. Well Oscar and Louise have each got the flirty trait so Louise started flirting with this paparazzi. He couldn't escape and she was relentless. After a while he'd turn up for his stint as her paparazzi watcher. She'd go outside and head towards him and he'd turn and run away. After a while another paparazzi would arrive to take his place. She left that one alone. There were a lot of really funny things going on in that save.

This is an old picture of Louise from a few years ago.
    Summer015.jpg
  • Options
    starguru wrote: »
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Maybe that Sim’s appearance was dredged up from your subconscious... Hopefully the RL version wasn’t as annoying as the paparazzo though! :lol:

ETA: Now someone needs to post a good old paparazzi on fire pic or something.

Would electrocution be OK? Wait...I actually do have a paparazzi on fire pic.
    Screenshot-10.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I thought you might! :mrgreen: A zapped pap would have worked too though. :lol:
  • Options
    JAG's Harmon Rabb Jr. in my earlier Sims 3 fics.
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Of course, I'm always in for a round of pyrotechnics.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    And...I occasionally let my id out to play... Evil_Haruo is a complete horse's fanny to most sims.
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    He's always getting into fights and slapping the living carp out of other sims.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    ...and he especially doesn't like Jared Frio.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,094 Member
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    I forgot their names.I know he was named Brandon.He was a celeb and she was a huge fan
    of his.XD

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Of course King William of Praaven.(One of my favorite sims!)

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Of Course Captain Man(Ray Manchester) and Girl Danger(Chelsea harper)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I loaded up the house I downloaded, but it turns out that they were a different version of my OG Lowell couple, not the OG sims who looked bad to me.

On a happier note, in my current Lowell save, Henry Lowell is a teenager, his sister will be a child when I play again, and their little brother Nicholas is a toddler. Mom and Dad want to have another baby, of course. I'm still determined to complete their aspirations. Oh, Henry wants to become a World Renowned surgeon.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    I forgot their names.I know he was named Brandon.He was a celeb and she was a huge fan
    of his.XD

How do you forget the redhead's name? Shameful!!
    I'm a 49 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures