Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New celebrity mansion I am attempting to complete....

MollyG1997MollyG1997 Posts: 299 Member
edited October 2020 in The Sims 4 Lots
So a few weeks ago, I tried to build my biggest house yet. I'm still finding the time to actually finish it, therefore I've only managed to do 2 rooms. and most of the exterior... kinda not a big fan of the front.

EiMO5kN.png

oeh7gAM.png

qacSogY.png

y4IA6ID.png

4tGfrEP.png

TO0syUt.png

uyyDKhl.png

CAGyZIg.gif
hello neiiigghhhhbour

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your WIP Celebrity mansion home is looking very lovely! :) Very nice exterior design, great window alcoves and pretty flower box windows entrance area! The flower beds in the front area and along the home edges in the back area are very lovely! Very nice water fountain courtyard! The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice! Very nice hot tub side patio! Very lovely tall walls living room! The fireplace sofa and armchair sitting area is lovely for sims to relax near the fire and read a book whilst listening to other sims playing the piano. The bookcases look very nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The hanging ceiling light is pretty! Very nice sunny gym room! Sims will have lovely views through the glass windows whilst using the fitness equipment.
    The WIP is very nice! :)
  • Options
    MayeyeMayeye Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2020
    R.E. the front, maybe put a half-fence/edging/railing along the second story. Looks unfinished somehow with the inset windows, though that could be visual of the white above the brickwork. Match the windowboxes if possible.