Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WintersEdge22's Garden Showcase

Comments

• Options
    ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    Hi Kayleigh just popping by to oogle your latest creations and give them some well deserved love! ❤

Your flower petal gardens are lovely might sound wierd but they remind me of candy floss too 😆 i love candy floss. 😍

Wow your tropical pool is stunning, i love how you sunk the tree's and foliage down so it looks like they growing out from the water. Nice touch with the carpet as the pool floor to make it look like pebbles and great minds think alike as i did the same on my weddings afloat build! lol 😆

Love your rainbow 🌈 wind spinners with the compasses on so imaginative. Great contrasting the colours of the flooring to make it pop too! Not to mention the flower arrangements in each corner to really make the rainbow colours burst out. 😍🤩

Amazing garden art as always dear great job.
  • Options
    WintersEdge22WintersEdge22 Posts: 103 Member
    Thanks so much for stopping by my thread again @Shaymantha and all your lovely comments on my latest shares! I've never had candy floss but I'm glad I could give you a nostalgic moment :joy: I've had a lot of candy in my time but never have come across that one before :lol: Thanks again, luv! ^_^
  • Options
    Your welcome always great to see your work in better detail (and cry over the ones i want but can't use) 🤣
  • Options
    Thanks @Shaymantha I'm so happy to show it in better detail too and I can't wait till I get to some stuff coming up that will benefit HIGHLY from having multiple pics! You better get a box of tissues since I still have hundreds of items to share on here! :joy: I am sorry though you are missing some pack(s) I use. I try to keep things to a minimum but I have my key packs I can't live or build without :lol:
  • Options
    Don't worry about it as I said before i know it's not possible to do without certain packs that be like me trying to build my pirate ships without using the get famous pack. I tried once which is my base game pirate ship build which turned out ok but man was it a nightmare to get it right lol 😆 😅
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited October 2020
    Wow @WintersEdge22 you have been busy :o;) and each garden is so stunning and creative in design <3 I really love then central part of 'Spearmint Twist Garden' its gorgeous and magical, you have so much patience with your creations with crystals and flowers! In my mind I could see that in white crystal or even white and yellow or all say fire opals a fave of mine :) I often do yellow and white gardens for some reason Lol, I also love the lilac/purple/blue shades in gardens. Its funny how I stick to certain mixes over and over Lol thank goodness you dont or we would not have so many fantastic gardens of different coulours to chose from...from you <3 Love them All <3 !!!
    I had to have Spearmint Twist Garden to use in future and if you did any other colour I will have to have them too..
  • Options
    I totally understand what you mean @Shaymantha! Some packs are absolute necessities and just cant be done without. I try to balance it out sometimes by making a garden basegame if the majority of the main flowers I'm using for it are already basegame. You can only do so much though :joy:

Thanks so much for stopping by my page again @luckyheather! I really appreciate all your kind and beautiful comments! I wouldn't say I've been that busy since these are all old builds from last year and I'm still working my way through my catalog from oldest to newest but I think I'll start posting my newest uploads as well. The only thing keeping me busy is getting pics together for all my old work and trying to balance keeping my thread going along with my normal building and comment/faving! :joy: I'm happy you liked my crystal gardens! I made them all back before I knew about the tool mod and I'm sure I would have gone a lot crazier with them if I did :joy: I still might try something again sometime with tool :smiley: Yeah, I do have my fav colors but I try to make as many options so that people can pick their favorites! Thanks so much for all your sweet comments! :heart::blush:
  • Options
    So I decided to cave in and start changing my type of uploads to include my newest creations, instead of just showing my creations from oldest to newest. I wanted to start off with showing some of my Halloween creations I've made so far this month since the holiday is fast approaching. Enjoy! ^_^

Candy Corn Garden
    Gallery link: Candy Corn Garden
    Screenshot
    MVbMrs4.png
    Additional angle/daytime pic
    IfOzdA2.png

Mini Pumpkin Garden
    Notes: The stem is half a tile long diagonally so that's the reason that you can see half of the floor at the end of it. Just delete the floor after placing :smiley:
    Gallery link: Mini Pumpkin Garden
    Screenshot
    20oc0P8.png
    Additional angles/daytime pics
    CQGTPYG.png
    k1i9BIN.png

Pumpkin Garden
    Gallery link: Pumpkin Garden
    Screenshot
    GPixgDh.png
    TzzhSBP.png
    Hr5edJs.png

BOO!
    Gallery link: BOO!
    Screenshot
    bSR8xmp.png
    Additional angle
    7DrFqO4.png

Spooky Skull Garden
    Notes: This one was very challenging, yet very fun to make! I lined all of the first 9 sugar skulls around the outer edge in order and didn't have any room for the 10th sugar skull, so I hid it inside the Catrina doll in all four corners! :joy:
    Gallery link: Spooky Skull Garden
    Screenshot
    L5gnsAi.png
    g8SbBan.png
    izp45KW.png
    XHTarlZ.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Your Halloween themed gardens are so very creative! :) The Candy Corn garden is pretty! The shape and colors are lovely! It looks great the way you used the different coloured flowers on the sides to complement with the candy corn colours
    Mini Pumpkin Garden and Pumpkin Garden are great gardens in the shape of pumpkins! :) The green stems are a great touch!
    The BOO garden is so very creative! :) You have done the white letters so very well! The ghosts on the edges and in the middle of the letters look very great!
    Spooky Skull Garden is extra creatively designed! :) It would have involved such a lot of work! The skull design, the heart placed upside down for the nose, and the way you have done the teeth looks very great! The sugar skulls look great how they are placed on the edges! The dolls are a special touch on the corners :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Your gardens are absolutely stunning, love all the different shapes, styles, colours and the way you have used lighting. Magical creativity :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your lovely comments on my new uploads! I'm happy you noticed all the little details! :smiley: You're right, spooky skull garden was a lot of work! :lol:

Thank you very much for your kind words @masajo! I really appreciate you taking the time to check out some more of my creations! :blush:
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hi sweetie hope you having a lovely day?

Loving your Halloween collection so far especially the Boo & Spooky Skull ones!

Your candy corn one is pretty and cool how the flowers coordinate with the main center ones. Love the pumpkins very halloweenie! :joy: It's good how you managed to make a mini one as well as a bigger one. :wink:

Boo is just so cute <3 with the mini ghosts they are super sweet who needs candy when you got those?! :joy:

As For Spooky skull i love how the eye sockets light up it's wicked and the sugar skulls round the frame are a nice touch, great job placing the 10th one too!

Can't wait to see what you create next :smiley: Keep up the great work <3
  • Options
    Hey hun! Was that a question? :lol: Yes, I am actually! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments on my Halloween builds! I really appreciate it, luv! :blush:
  • Options
    Today, I wanted to show the rest of the Halloween creations that I've created so far this month. Enjoy! ^_^

Sunny, 10th Sugar Skull
    Notes: This was a request from my good friend fantasims, aka. simsperation84. The design on the forehead area is copied straight off of the skull actually. I included a pic of it enlarged quite a bit so you can see the pattern.
    Gallery Link: Sunny, 10th Sugar Skull
    Screenshot
    h7UzGQ7.png
    Additional shots
    gawvoAa.png
    nnaH5zK.png
    zYseEVj.png
    1wnaC5v.png

Infested Spider Garden
    Notes: This is actually a side project I made from several components I created for my Arachnophobia garden. I love the cool designs on the spiders so much and thought it would be nice to offer a smaller garden featuring them in it. :smiley:
    Gallery Link: Infested Spider Garden
    Screenshot
    EsUZSHY.png
    Additional shots
    4AQfcJM.png
    AACYr69.png
    5SNdcba.png

Arachnophobia
    Notes: Believe it or not, but the spiders in this garden took 2-3 times longer to place then it took for me to build the entire spider web. This is because each and every spider is hand placed using the tool mod and required multiple elevation and rotation adjustments to get them all just right. I also had to create a mod of the tree I used with adjustments to the fade distance so I could actually zoom in and place the spiders in the trees without it disappearing every time. Don't ask how many spiders are in the garden. :bawling:
    Gallery Link: Arachnophobia

Screenshot
    ghjUAWc.png
    Additional shots
    8YIHtk1.png
    RGXtDcl.png
    NMccQm9.png
    FHGkrrM.png

Spider Web Garden
    Notes: This was a nice, easy break after making the spider version! I wanted people to have the option to have the web only in case they didn't care for the spiders.
    Gallery Link: Spider Web Garden
    Screenshot
    VMqo797.png
    Additional shot
    6DAwSXx.png

Classic Jack-o'-Lantern
    Gallery Link: Classic Jack-o'-Lantern
    Screenshot
    IYoONXe.png
    Additional shots
    j4GTA1o.png
    PcDrak2.png
    06WPo3m.png
  • Options
    Your welcome hun and dam wish i'd have known you was uploading these so soon after my last comment could have done a nice long review of them all lol :joy: Oh well here it goes for these next awesome gardens <3

Fantasims, aka. simsperation84's request was excellently executed awesome job dear! Sunny Sugar skull looks amazing and now i'm thinking it be cool to try the other 9 maybe? :joy: Fun fact i used the room she uploaded with all the artifacts from JA to use in my treasure hold on the Pantera! Though not sure if she knows as i did # her as a thanks for sharing that room?! As it did save me a lot of time or that build would have taken more than 19 days to do lol.

Anyways getting back on track with your spider gardens! Love all the mini spiders they look creepy but cute at the same time though i never thought i'd ever use the word cute in the same sentence as spiders! :joy: I love how the big spider garden looks wonderfully intimidating to look at but cool at the same time great job on that one. :smiley: Very nice of you to do a web garden minus the spiders for all us arachnophobes too! <3

Your Classic Jack-o'-Lantern is great i love it! The colouring of it is so well done no matter if it's day or night it doesn't lose any of it's "pop out" appeal :wink: Great job hun you never fail to deliver awesome works of art <3
  • Options
    Your Halloween rooms are so very creatively designed to suit the theme! :) The design of the 10th Sugar skull garden is very great! It looks very nice the way you have reflected the skull, and creatively done the forehead pattern! The garden looks just like the skull! The spider web pattern garden is pretty! :) The web pattern, which looks very elegant, and the white flowers around it are very nice!
    The Classic Jack-o'-Lantern is very great for Halloween! :) The carved pumpkin design is very nice and the pink and orange flowers surrounding it, with pumpkins on the garden edges is lovely!
  • Options
    Thanks for stopping by again @Shaymantha! You were a little bit too early since I was finishing typing up my post just as you commented :joy: Yeah, fantasims is creating a build based on the Day of the Dead and she wanted to use a sugar skull garden for it so it worked out well that I made the one before it and "just" had to convert it :joy: Make the other 9? You don't know what you are asking, luv... :bawling: I'm going to leave it at that :joy: That's great! She makes some awesome stuff so I'm glad you found something useful! I'm glad it saved you a lot of time! The name of the game is saving time when it comes to building :smiley: I'm glad you like the spider gardens so much! They are cute and creepy at the same time :lol: Thanks, I'm very happy with how the jack-o'-lantern turned out! :smile:

Hi again @rosemow! You are spoiling me with so many comments and I am so very grateful! :blush: Thank you so much for all your beautiful comments! :heart:
  • Options
    KhalanyKhalany Posts: 4 New Member
    I love your new creations! <3 It's a pleasure have you here and that everyone can enjoy them❄️💚❄️
  • Options
    You are not alone @luckyheather :scream: but thankfully the ones in game don't skitter about :joy: Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my Jack-o'-Lantern & I hope you enjoy it! :blush:

Thank you for stopping by again @Khalany! I really appreciate your kind words! :blush:
  • Options
    My friend @Shaymantha reminded me of some semi-recent creations of mine that she liked and thought would be nice to show for the Halloween season. Thank you, luv! :blush: Hope you all enjoy! ^_^

BG Death Flower Garden
    Notes: I did a series earlier this Summer/Fall using all the basegame single debug flowers in their own little gardens. This and the one below are the last two in the series. I used pool lights for all the eyes in the sugar skulls and Catrina skeletons to make them look more intense. :flushed:
    Gallery Link: BG Death Flower Garden
    Screenshot
    Paok53c.png
    Additional shots
    6KY3XNC.png
    WgCJVzj.png
    H51GPDk.png

Almost BG WolfsbaneGarden
    Notes: I've been using pool lights in all my gardens for well over a year now and had recently started using them in statues as well to give them a bit more dramatic flare. I really love the way they turned out making the werewolf look like it's glaring intently! :flushed:
    Gallery Link: Almost BG WolfsbaneGarden
    Screenshot
    5Vmbrx4.png
    Additional shots
    FBkDaVg.png
    gnLrYvX.png
    hLZSFQz.png

Wolfsbane Fountain
    Notes: This is a piece from my next garden below. I really liked how it turned out so I decided to upload it separately.
    Gallery Link: Wolfsbane Fountain
    Screenshot
    M42iWeN.png
    Additional shots
    QDX2q3G.png
    E1uWgZ8.png
    iRD3p0K.png

Wolfsbane Garden
    Gallery Link: Wolfsbane Garden
    Screenshot
    tHGsb9b.png
    Additional shots
    joSZSNG.png
    P9TkRuB.png
    DjTuBkw.png
    KcYursd.png

Grim's Garden
    Gallery Link: Grim's Garden
    Screenshot
    Kwz9qJx.png
    Additional shots
    8mabqmo.png
    Kiss95U.png
    qHKnZuE.png
    MynWW7Z.png
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    These gardens that you posted today are creatively great! :) Using the pool lights for the eyes looks very effective!
    BG Death Flower Garden is a great garden using death flowers, and the catrina skeletons and grim reaper gnomes look great in the middle and on the edges of the garden! They complement very well with the death flowers!
    Almost BG WolfsbaneGarden, Wolfsbane Fountain and Wolfsbane Garden are great gardens/fountain for Halloween! It looks great the way you have used the werewolf statues in the creations! His pool light eyes does look like he is glaring!
    Grim's Garden would be a very scary place to sit on the seating at nighttime! The grim reaper gnomes guarding the entrance. the sugar skulls on top of the fencing, the old ivy on the fencing walls, the skeleton ladies, black trees and the spider webs look great! The sugar skull placed in the arch top looks very effective!
  • Options
    You already know how much i love these spooky gardens of yours and it's great to see them close up and give them more <3 even though i do have them in my library! You really are an ace with using the lights like you do awesome job hun! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow for your beautiful, very-detailed comment on my newest uploads! I always appreciate your visits! :blush:

Thanks so much @luckyheather for stopping by again! I really appreciate your kind words and I'm so happy you found my Wolfsbane gardens inspiring! :blush:

Hi again @Shaymantha and thanks for reminding me I had these creations so I could showcase them! I don't think I would have remembered or thought about them otherwise :joy: