October 23 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Sims 2 details you might've missed

MakoSimMakoSim Posts: 184 Member
edited September 23 in The Sims 2
Hi, I upload Sims videos on YouTube. I focus on older Sims titles and lately I've been covering obscure Sims 2 features/details. I love this game so much and think it deserves more attention so I'm making videos on it. :)

Examples of my work:

Let me know what y'all think. :)

Comments

• peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 502 Member
    edited October 1
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.
    - If one person flushes toilet while another showers they will get out of the shower and yell at the other sim.

- when Sims comb beach they may get pinched by a crab
    - Sims put toilet seat up and down when using bathroom and sloppy male Sims leave toilet seat up.
    - mean children will kick other children when they pretend die when playing cops and robbers
    - Sims with less nice may throw ball hard when playing catch
    - mean Sims can cheat at both chess and darts
    - Children can sometimes be consoled by their parents (it's a social interaction) when they are crying due to parents fighting with others.
    Post edited by peterskywalker on
    sims%202%20banner_zpsjg39mmya.jpg
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Tiny Toddlers
    The sims 2 forever
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,111 Member
    Awesome! :mrgreen:

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 3,213 Member
    I like videos like these. It shows how much did Maxis focus on the life mode part. I'll subscribe to your channel for this reason.
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 3,213 Member
    edited September 26
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.
    - If one person flushes toilet while another showers they will get out of the shower and yell at the other sim.

- Sims put toilet seat up and down when using bathroom and sloppy male Sims leave toilet seat up.
    - mean children will kick other children when they pretend die when playing cops and robbers
    - eye. Children c.f. th they can sometimes be consoled by their parents (it's a social interaction)

Fun fact. If you spawn Paul's Reaction Tester with testingcheats, you can make a sim do a consolable cry. This makes sims cry for some time, and you can make other sims console them. Fantastic for movie making! Just make empty unseen rooms to put those into.
    You can never discover The Sims games 100%. Even when you think you know everything, the game manages to surprise you.
    That's why I do experiments in the game from time to time and tutorial videos on YouTube.
  • MakoSimMakoSim Posts: 184 Member
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.

- eye. Children c.f. th they can sometimes be consoled by their parents (it's a social interaction)
    Thank you! I finished the next episode a few days ago but I'll make sure to include some of these details in the episode after the next one :smile:
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Awesome! :mrgreen:
    Thanks a lot :blush:
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I like videos like these. It shows how much did Maxis focus on the life mode part. I'll subscribe to your channel for this reason.
    Thanks for subbing, means a lot :smiley:
  • simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 366 Member
    Awesome video.
    Other small details.

The first time I had a sims come out of the shower and yell at her husband I was so shocked then laughed so hard, she stayed mad at him for a while if I remember. I still sometimes try to recreate that scenario lol
  • MakoSimMakoSim Posts: 184 Member
    New video: More fun Sims 2 details (you might've missed), featuring clumsy waiters, a ninja, Unsavory Charlatan's crush and much more😆