September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

I'm Thankful For Mods And CC!

I'm so thankful for mods and cc! I just converted some of my CAS creations into no-cc versions in order to share them on the gallery. I only had to change a couple of items, but those items gave my characters so much vitality, and there were very few options for substitutions. With cc, there is a never-ending array of options! I love cc! :)
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• SimyimSimyim Posts: 62 Member
    Me too! Gameplay mods are simply amazing, I couldn’t live without a few of them! Specially romance/personality ones like Have some personality please or Road to Romance, or Zero’s supernatural mods. Big kudos! :)
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 2,339 Member
    Plus all the makers of personality trait mods!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 104 Member
    edited September 11
    I don't think I'd be able to play the game without my cc and handful of mods. The UI cheats extension mod is a big one for me... I use it all the time to fill my sim's needs when they're in the middle of something that can't be interrupted to go pee or take a shower. Their needs drop so fast throughout the day that it's virtually impossible to get anything else done. Plus the handful of mods I use to fix various bugs that EA has been ignoring for months.

But most importantly is various cc items that I just couldn't live without.

Truth be told, if it weren't for mod/cc creators over the years, I really don't think this game would be as popular as it is?
    Post edited by AncientMuse on

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • telmarinatelmarina Posts: 2,826 Member
    Tool mod has given me the chance to customize the neighbourhoods and access stuff without loading screens. It's my favourite mod.
    I can't play without the more or less credits mod too. I use it to reduce the uni credits to 4 so my sims can take a degree in one week.