Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm Thankful For Mods And CC!

I'm so thankful for mods and cc! I just converted some of my CAS creations into no-cc versions in order to share them on the gallery. I only had to change a couple of items, but those items gave my characters so much vitality, and there were very few options for substitutions. With cc, there is a never-ending array of options! I love cc! :)
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Me too! Gameplay mods are simply amazing, I couldn’t live without a few of them! Specially romance/personality ones like Have some personality please or Road to Romance, or Zero’s supernatural mods. Big kudos! :)
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Plus all the makers of personality trait mods!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited September 2020
    I don't think I'd be able to play the game without my cc and handful of mods. The UI cheats extension mod is a big one for me... I use it all the time to fill my sim's needs when they're in the middle of something that can't be interrupted to go pee or take a shower. Their needs drop so fast throughout the day that it's virtually impossible to get anything else done. Plus the handful of mods I use to fix various bugs that EA has been ignoring for months.

But most importantly is various cc items that I just couldn't live without.

Truth be told, if it weren't for mod/cc creators over the years, I really don't think this game would be as popular as it is?
    Post edited by AncientMuse on
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Tool mod has given me the chance to customize the neighbourhoods and access stuff without loading screens. It's my favourite mod.
    I can't play without the more or less credits mod too. I use it to reduce the uni credits to 4 so my sims can take a degree in one week.