September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Are You The One - Interactive Sims Reality Show!

2...Next

Comments

• PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 68 Member
    edited September 16
    @Alleenmens not yet. I am still waiting for @lillibattenberg, @bellagorilla and @YJB19299. Wanted to send a reminder this Friday but the earlier the better of course :smiley:

Meanwhile I am working on the introduction episode, hopefully I can send it out shortly after I received all contestants!
    CO84LPpu_o.png

Join the interactive game: Are you the one!

Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,245 Member
    @PieceOfPrincess you'll be happy to know I've made 'em, still working on the backstory but can upload if you like?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    @lillibattenberg yes please! :smile: then I can use their pictures
    CO84LPpu_o.png

• lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,245 Member
    Done!
    Jacob_Banner.png
    NINE DAYS AGO THE JOURNEY OF ARE YOU THE ONE STARTED

While some contestants are still finalizing their passports to travel to this seasons AYTO location, today the first contestants are preparing the search for their Perfect Match!

The first interviews and photo shoots are done. The blog has been set up and you can track the latest information here!

To give you a little sneak peak on whats going on, let's check out these not so charming, failed pictures taken behind the scenes!

s47iDTXG_o.png

Getting one flawless picture really takes a bunch of bad pictures and a whole lot of mixed emotions, even if it is the photographers fault.

Get your agenda's because the first episode will air in week 39!
    CO84LPpu_o.png