Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

!THIRD EPISODE IS OUT! Are You The One - Interactive Sims Reality Show!

Comments

• PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Alleenmens not yet. I am still waiting for @lillibattenberg, @bellagorilla and @YJB19299. Wanted to send a reminder this Friday but the earlier the better of course :smiley:

Meanwhile I am working on the introduction episode, hopefully I can send it out shortly after I received all contestants!
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    @PieceOfPrincess you'll be happy to know I've made 'em, still working on the backstory but can upload if you like?
    Jacob_Banner.png
    @lillibattenberg yes please! :smile: then I can use their pictures
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    Done!
    Jacob_Banner.png
    NINE DAYS AGO THE JOURNEY OF ARE YOU THE ONE STARTED

While some contestants are still finalizing their passports to travel to this seasons AYTO location, today the first contestants are preparing the search for their Perfect Match!

The first interviews and photo shoots are done. The blog has been set up and you can track the latest information here!

To give you a little sneak peak on whats going on, let's check out these not so charming, failed pictures taken behind the scenes!

s47iDTXG_o.png

Getting one flawless picture really takes a bunch of bad pictures and a whole lot of mixed emotions, even if it is the photographers fault.

Get your agenda's because the first episode will air in week 39!
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Any news on this?
    HERE GOES NOTHING! THE FIRST EPISODE IS OUT!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Let's have a little house tour & meet the contestants in the first episode.

Episode 0: The Introduction

NZHZAYxY_o.png

ENJOY READING!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

@Alleenmens @BlackJack @SimTresa @KatNip @M13Vulpecula @lillibattenberg @teume @xSongx @YJB19299 @bellagorilla
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Ooh, I like how each person seems to have a bit of their own thing that makes them stand out of the crowd. :) Making all people distinct makes them memorable. :)
    Of course Violet and Liam are made by the same creator, they even wear the same type of shirt XD

Also, Chance Anders REALLY reminds me of Dutch tv host Jan Kooijman. Except maybe the eye colour.

cmm8wwji1rue.png09-16-20_8-08-19-am.png

Of course, Yannik XD Of course you had to sign up Boris' brother for this XD Time to see his side of the story now XD

And oh my god, Chef Bertha??????? ;)
    Banner.png
    edited September 2020
    I really love the contestants!
    @M13Vulpecula I did not even notice Violet's and Liam's shirt XD I'm so bad!
    Also I do see the resemblance with Chance and Jan. Maybe lost family somewhere.
    Love to see how people are coming back or are related from others :smile:
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    NEW EPISODE!

My thoughts-
    - Oooh, I really like the house. Very jazzy, love it!
    - SINGLETONS! Everyone is so unique and very entertaining, I can't wait to see how they all play!
    - I can't wait to see how the game plays out, I'm not sure if I can make any pre-game matches but I do think certain people would work well together :)
    - CHEF BERTHA!!!!! Where dey put me spatula dem feckin' young 'uns!!! XD
    Also, the Boom Boom Room :joy:
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Yeah, that's funny and everything is so cool... @PieceOfPrincess you did an awesome job.. <3
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I :heart: the house, it's really pretty. I look forward to seeing how the singletons get on with each other... I'm also super excited to see Chef Bertha running amok. :lol:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    thank you so much @Alleenmens.. means a lot to me <3
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    WOW, what an unique cast! So many different people, I'm really excited to see everybody in action and how they will react to Chelsea and Mark :grin:

And yes Vul, I had to enter Mark, he deserves love too ya know :tongue:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited September 2020
    HI THERE CONTESTANTS!
    Now that the introduction episode is aired, time to focus on the first epic episode!

Based on the little information, you probably don't know all sexual preferences yet and probably less on who might be your Perfect Match.
    However, it is time to make the first ranking. So please send me your responses in PM on the following:

Per contestant: KISS - MATCH - FIGHT - FRIEND

Examples
    BABY ARIEL
    KISS - Nancy Landgraab
    MATCH - Don Lothario
    FIGHT - Bob Pancakes
    FRIEND - Bella Goth

DUSTIN BROKE
    KISS - Travis Scott
    MATCH - Eliza Pancakes
    FIGHT - No one
    FRIEND - Dina Caliente

And send in 3 couples you nominate for the truth booth!

Example
    #1 Oliana Ngata & Father Winter
    #2 Akira Kibo & Candy Behr
    #3 Vladislaus Straud & Alice Spencer-Kim

Notes:
    - If you vote someone for "FIGHT" it does not mean you will fight him or her in the next episode or at all.
    It just decides their relationship in the beginning.
    - The 3 couples you nominate do not have to include your own contestants.
    - I will ask these questions frequently to decide their way of playing the game.

• YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    - The 3 couples you nominate do not have to include your own contestants.

Does that mean it is permitted or can we put them up if we want
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 you can mix them ofc in your nominations, but if you feel like your contestant does not have a Perfect Match yet, you can give 3 other couples :smiley:
    and ofc if you'd like to see your own contestant, you may nominate him 3x with 3 different matches.
    For the Truth Booth nominations we just have to play matchmaker and slap 3 couples together? Or will that come later?

I think I have to try and see how this first round plays out to get the picture of how things roll. I'll first focus on the Kiss-Match-Fight-Friend settings.
    Banner.png
    @M13Vulpecula Yes you just play Matchmaker yourself :smiley: I will eventually take a couple that had been combined the most to be send in the truth booth.
    edited October 2020
    Nicely written episode, Princess :3
    It's funny seeing some personalities get along and to see others clash XD I wonder if those might be tell signs already for the matches?... nonetheless I sense drama coming up with some people :3

Gotta give credit to Alex for keeping everybody in line XD Especially when some of the others are getting too vocal or too self-advertising. Congrats on the group date, and congrats to Mandy and Violet for being the first Truth Booth match!
    Post edited by M13Vulpecula on
    Banner.png
    edited October 2020
    Guess I didn't made the end that clear, edited a little :3
    @M13Vulpecula they ain't Perfect Matches yet, they are voted for the Truth Booth! :3
    Next episode we will see if they are a Perfect Match or not and the first Light Ceremony thingy will happen.
    Guess I didn't made the end that clear, edited a little :3
    @M13Vulpecula they ain't Perfect Matches yet, they are voted for the Truth Booth! :3
    Next episode we will see if they are a Perfect Match or not and the first Light Ceremony thingy will happen.
    Oof my bad xD I meant to write Truth Booth XD. I shall edit my comment.
    Banner.png
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Read the episode, here are my thoughts:
    - Seeing everyone in the house for the first time is definitely interesting, everyone's personalities are coming out and I love to see it :P
    - Lori is such a grump and it's everything :3
    - I really like the little cutaways to the diary entries, I think it's a nice little touch to see how the players truly feel about their potential dates/fellow players, plus it definitely makes some of the players much more gooey (if that makes sense) :)
    - CHEF BERTHA IS HERE! Where dey put meh spatula, it's time to get ta biznez!
    - Aww Arjana coming out was sweet <3 I'm glad she is ready to be her true self and find love here :)
    - I can definitely see a Arjana and Violet match working :P
    - Oooh the special date w/ Daniel, Lori, Odina, Thalia and Pascoal is going to be interesting, let's see what goes down!
    - Ohhhh Newbies! Welcome Lynn and Jamal to the show :)
    - The date looked like a lot of fun, I bet the others would have wanted to join in if they could :P
    - Who is going to the truth booth.... It is...
    - MANDY & VIOLET! Oooh, will they be a perfect match? Me thinks no, but I could be totally wrong on this one :)