Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who to pair with Christopher Steel and why?

I accept any suggestions from Sunset Valley, and any gender (I don't know his in-game gender preference).

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited August 2020
    The first sim I ever created, the great great etc. granddaddy of my long running legacy game, played the field for a while and then mated with Christopher. They were very happy together. The two were my legacy founders, but neither of their two children were genetically connected to Christopher, so neither were/are the generations that followed. One was adopted and the other was a science center clone of my sim. I got better at managing same-gender couplings and offspring in the next generation, which consisted of 16 children--of course not all at the same time!

So there isn't any point in discussing this question, it all happened already many generations ago and my sims who do know of him always speak of him fondly. Technically the two of them are still alive and parked in permanent retirement in Starlight Shores where time is not moving forward (NRaas Traveler mod), but I do have to return there and "do something" with them one of these days. Even all these years later it seems like a daunting task.

(of course I am joking about the not being any point in discussing part...mostly) :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Story Progression in my games have matched him up with Blair Wainwright more than once. (ok, it was twice.)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I think Christopher and Monika Morris would make a cute couple. They could bond over their shared love for fishing (and kissing).
  • Options
    mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    As a townie, Christopher has been linked with Holly Alto (once she ages up) in my game. This has happened over the course of a few different games, so maybe they have something in common(?). Prior to that, he always seemed to autonomously go after Sim women who were older than himself. In my game, my Sim chose him to pursue a relationship with and he agreed.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited August 2020
    Alright enough of this easy way out @Karon it is time to earn your simmy wings.

My pick for Christopher takes work and dedication not just a quick hello outside a bookstore

My choice is Gretle Goth

Why

A:She is dead,a ghost ,you not only have to meet and greet but have to revive her which requires fishing,and cooking He has the angler and natural cook trait!!!! omen much?

B: She is an elder so not only do you have to get her a second chance at life you have to then either learn alchemy or buy a fountain of youth elixir at the potion shop

C: She is good looking for even an an elder whatcha think might happen if she is young adult??

Elder Gretle below

lIfeL4b.jpg

D:How many players have you seen,heard of or caught a glimpse of in all your simming years ever mentioned her let alone married her and had babies with this member of the iconic Goth family dynasty
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Gobias Koffi as his sugar daddy (I don't think Chris has a sexual preference worth noting, he just gives me those vibes along with Connor Frio)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I don't think that the term "sugar daddy" is appropriate to use anymore for various reasons beyond the scope of this forum. How about "glucose guardian"? :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    @igazor so cool, I wish I could bare playing a single family for generations. I think the longest one is like in the second gen.

@KevinL5275 currently Blair Wainwright and Frances J. Worthington II are dating. Frances aka Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. I thought it would be cool to link both Frances III and him to Girbits Worthington as bot Girbits and Cycl0n3 are their respective "online/usernames". haha

@annaliese39 hmmm... Monika Morris is a good choice indeed.

@mw1525 how funny, I can't see Holly and him being together for some reason. I love that you just revealed his sugar babiness and everyone following you did the same hahaa.

@CravenLestat I don't think I like the idea of messing with ancestral ghosts in my rotational save, BUT its a good/fun challenge, I might try it in a separate save file. I wonder whta their babies look like.

@InfraGreen would be great if both Gobias and Connor weren't about to marry in my game. HAHAHAHA Gobias likes bearded men more, I think.

@igazor "Glucose Guardian" should be a staple aspiration/lifetime want in the Sims franchise, like marrying a rich sim or seeing the ghost of someone. hahahaha
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    I know his kids with Blair Wainwright turn out well, and I've also had him with Monika Morris. Other than that, he mostly marries any female Sims I play, like the one in my profile picture. As for men, I don't know on that as I don't usually play that way but someone might have some good ideas.
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    I love that idea @CravenLestat

My favorite pairing for Christopher is with Monika Morris for the shared traits and LTW. I’ve paired them across so many saves that they just seem to belong together to me now.

However, I liked him with Michael Bachelor too. I had Christopher mostly focusing on improving his skills early on, and when Michael aged up, they seemed to hit it off.

Christopher also seemed happy and very affectionate with Marty Keaton. I tend not to mess with pre-made pairings, but in one of my saves Justine had been killed early on, so I went with it.
  • Options
    starguru wrote: »
    My favorite pairing for Christopher is with Monika Morris for the shared traits and LTW. I’ve paired them across so many saves that they just seem to belong together to me now.

@starguru Christopher and Monika seems to be the best option. IDK, i'm planning to add the caliente sisters in my game eventually, so Michael would marry Dina.
  • Options
    HappyrosesimsHappyrosesims Posts: 44 Member
    I LOVE THIS THREAD OMG! Now I'm playing sims 4 but I really miss sims 3 :( I ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS pair him with Blair Wainwright and I always make them have 2 kids. They look soo cute together and always get beautiful kids haha <3
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited August 2020
    I just reinstalled TS3 and ironically Christopher Steel is the only household I’ve played. Right now, I have him engaged to his former maid and current live in fiancé, Grady Elfman. They were instantly attracted to each other when they met and kept telling each how “hot” they were. So, I went with it. lol

bloebFK.jpg
    Post edited by Jase on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Happyrosesims I'm remaking Sims 1/2/3 inside SIms 4 right now (a save file), but like 25 years later. Building houses, creating lore and faithfully recreating sims in their original likeness. So, Sims 1 is 25 years later and I'm planning on adding Sunset Valley characters and what happened to them, thats why I'm asking people what they feel happened to those sims and what usually happens to them autonomosly or through player input. :P

@Jase Christopher seems to be the perfect sim to start a new save file in SV, right? Maybe thats cuz he's single, barely knows anyone and all of that. He's a total blank space.

@annaliese39 @Brandontaylor @starguru I've started playing a legacy/lpacy challenge starting in SV, I'm playing with the Goths and had them have another boy (which is whom I'll be playing with when he grows up) named Lysander Goth and Christopher AUTONOMOUSLY started dating Monika Morris. OMG HAHAHA i can't believe the coincidence.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    I've started playing a legacy/lpacy challenge starting in SV, I'm playing with the Goths and had them have another boy (which is whom I'll be playing with when he grows up) named Lysander Goth and Christopher AUTONOMOUSLY started dating Monika Morris. OMG HAHAHA i can't believe the coincidence.

There you have it. They are clearly meant to be! <3