Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• Options
    Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    edited October 2020
    SECOND HOH CHALLENGE: FLIPPING JAM TILES

Hello Housemates! Welcome back, today we start our second HOH challenge.

In this challenge, you will be working individually to earn points. As you can see below there is a grid of 16 platforms with icons on them, each platform holds a certain amount of points, however these points will remain unknown until you reveal the points on the platform. Simples, right? Not entirely. To reveal a platform you must have 3 players on a platform at a time.

Each round all players will remain off the grid until they choose which platform they would like to stand on. At the end of the round once everyone has chosen a platform (or not- that is an option to not choose a platform to stand on) if there are 3 players on a platform, that tile will reveal how many points you can earn at the end of the game.

There will be 5 rounds of choosing platforms to give you plenty of time to uncover a few platforms. There is however, a trick to play if you are feeling devious. As we know 3 players are required on a platform to reveal the amount of points that platform is worth. If a 4th player decides to go on the platform, the platform will collapse and will be removed from the game entirely. This could be a good strategic move to use or simply if you fancy a bit of trolling.

After the 5th round I will ask you to send me a PM with your final move and what platform you want to stand on in the end game. Once I have these I will note these down and the player with the most points will be the winner of this challenge. In the final round however, only 1 player is allowed on a platform. If there is more than 1 player on a platform then the platform will collapse and both players will not earn any points.

Here is the grid for notice:
    HOH%2B2.jpg

*As Natalie/Sandy (Yannik) has an advantage following her prize from the first HOH, at the end of the challenge Natalie/Sandy will receive a +1 point towards her score.

On completing your final move, please can you attach the following form with your 2 nominations:
    *Reminder Christmas (Twiddle) is IMMUNE from nominations this week

IF I WIN HOH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE ________ & _________ BECAUSE ___________________.

The deadline for DRE's is Wednesday 14th October 2020.

:):):):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula
    @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Alleenmens
    @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
    Post edited by Smarties100 on
  • Options
    SECOND HOH CHALLENGE: FLIPPING JAM TILES

Hello Housemates! Welcome back, today we start our second HOH challenge.

In this challenge, you will be working individually to earn points. As you can see below there is a grid of 16 platforms with icons on them, each platform holds a certain amount of points, however these points will remain unknown until you reveal the points on the platform. Simples, right? Not entirely. To reveal a platform you must have 3 players on a platform at a time.

Each round all players will remain off the grid until they choose which platform they would like to stand on. At the end of the round once everyone has chosen a platform (or not- that is an option to not choose a platform to stand on) if there are 3 players on a platform, that tile will reveal how many points you can earn at the end of the game.

There will be 5 rounds of choosing platforms to give you plenty of time to uncover a few platforms. There is however, a trick to play if you are feeling devious. As we know 3 players are required on a platform to reveal the amount of points that platform is worth. If a 4th player decides to go on the platform, the platform will collapse and will be removed from the game entirely. This could be a good strategic move to use or simply if you fancy a bit of trolling.

Each round will last for 24 hours, make sure to get your moves in before then. Remember, not choosing a platform to stand on is a viable option.

After the 5th round I will ask you to send me a PM with your final move and what platform you want to stand on in the end game. Once I have these I will note these down and the player with the most points will be the winner of this challenge.

Here is the grid for notice:
    HOH%2B2.jpg

*As Natalie/Sandy (Yannik) has an advantage following her prize from the first HOH, at the end of the challenge Natalie/Sandy will receive a +1 point towards her score.

On completing your final move, please can you attach the following form with your 2 nominations:
    *Reminder Christmas (Twiddle) is IMMUNE from nominations this week

IF I WIN HOH, I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE ________ & _________ BECAUSE ___________________.

The deadline for DRE's is Wednesday 14th October 2020.

:):):):):):):)

• Options
    edited October 2020
    The first round for this HOH starts... NOW!

ROUND 1:
    Movements so far- ???

You have 24 hours to get choose (or not) a platform to stand on.

• Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Good luck guys in the HoH! :)

Looks like a fun one this week.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I'm getting flashbacks of a lost season HOH that's all I get so far, so I'm gonna stand on the puzzle piece I guess?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I'm getting flashbacks of a lost season HOH that's all I get so far, so I'm gonna stand on the puzzle piece I guess?

I did that all the time last time.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Butterfly for Kisha... ;)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Looks like my post got eaten. Let's try this again. Max will start on the dog paw.
    image.png
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Oops just saw this.
    So we need three people on the same platform to reveal one? Antwan will join Kisha on the butterfly.
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    The Queen gets her crown, Natalie/Sandy joins Milton :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    The Queen gets her crown, Natalie/Sandy joins Milton :)

*Milton leaves the crown* 😂

Jokes, he'll stay :P
  • Options

Vul did you just quote yourself? In... Reply to yourself?
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »

Vul did you just quote yourself? In... Reply to yourself?

Yesss...

Yes I... :sunglasses: Did.

https://youtu.be/6YMPAH67f4o
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'll go join the two standing on the butterfly...or Darby will, I should say
  • Options
  • Options
    ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I’ll have Leah hop on the music note (sorry for delayed message)
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • Options
    No more posts past here, Round 1 has come to a close.

I'll update the grid shortly :)
  • Options
    ROUND 2:

Here are the following movements from Round 1

Movements:
    DR. EVIL chooses PUZZLE PIECE
    KISHA chooses BUTTERFLY
    MILTON chooses CROWN
    MAXIMUS chooses DOG PAW
    ANTWAN chooses BUTTERFLY
    NATALIE/SANDY chooses CROWN
    DARBY chooses BUTTERFLY
    LEAH chooses MUSIC NOTE
    FIORELLA doesn't choose a platform
    JACOB doesn't choose a platform

Since there are 3 people on the BUTTERFLY platform, the amount of points for that platform have been revealed. The BUTTERFLY platform is worth... 4 POINTS!

Here is the updated grid:

HOH%2B2.jpg

ROUND 2 BEGINS NOW...

You all have 24 hours to get your next choices in. Good luck!

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    It's very cold here, so Kisha chooses fire to warn her up... ;)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Max will join Kisha on the fire.
    image.png
  • Options
    Antwan will hop over to the heart
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Milton refuses to leave. He stands on the Crown with arms crossed.
  • Options
    I mustachio you a question...Darby moves to the mustachio please :)
  • Options
    Dr Evil hops over to the fire while gleefully thinking about how to use it for his schemes.
    Banner.png