October 16 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Favorite Type of Coffee?

124...Next

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,135 Member
    Cappucinos are the best

Yes! Especially French ones. I know, the word is italian in origin, but the cappuccinos in France 👌
    BMSO wrote: »
    @Coffeecrumblecake It's good but really strong.

Haha true true, but try diluting it with more milk, sugar, and/or water sometime to find the right strength. Plus, the way you roast and grind the beans, along with the age, can change strength too 😉
    izecson wrote: »
    Cappucino with less sugar/or sweetener.

Next favorite is black coffee

Noice! I do respect those with a full bodied taste 😌
    Cold-brew in warm weather, and in cold weather, a triple cappuccino made in the Moka pot, with frothed milk on top, or if I don't want to go to the trouble or want a bigger mug of it, I do a mason-jar pour-over/french press hybrid thing: bring water to about 204 deg F, pour over grounds in a quart mason jar, steep 4 minutes, then stir down and pour through a fine gold mesh filter.

Cool ritual! Brewing is really an art. A fun and tasty one, at that.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 4,869 Member
    edited October 16
    I don’t like coffee!
    Pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks are nice 😋
    (The first nice coffee I have tried)
    Pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks are nice 😋
    (The first nice coffee I have tried)

Yay! I'm glad you like them. Like Chai Lattes, they give the tastebuds that warm, seasonal, spicy glow that makes them so absolutely delicious.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 17,863 Member
    edited October 17
    Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
    These are going to be the death of me...again. I had to get them though... you know, test them out.

rRnPdsV.jpg

dYXcway.jpg
    Post edited by Arkane on
    The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world.

Origin ID: BadArkane

mAR6ORf.gif
    Arkane wrote: »
    These are going to be the death of me...again. I had to get it though... you know, test it out.

rRnPdsV.jpg

dYXcway.jpg

Of course, of course ;)
    It /is/ Halloween, you know!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 828 Member
    edited October 19
    Caramel Macchiato!
    I usually drink coffee with a bit of milk or cream, but I LOVE a good Latte Macchiato with Caramell and always order that at my fav cafe.
    Also Wiener Melange is yummy!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• PandaZOMGPANDAPandaZOMGPANDA Posts: 31 Member
    Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
    I like French Vanilla..
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    I usually drink coffee with a bit of milk or cream, but I LOVE a good Latte Macchiato with Caramell and always order that at my fav cafe.
    Also Wiener Melange is yummy!

Yep, milk and cream are usually my go-to when I'm in too much of a hurry to whip up something fancy. I don't know why, but I'm not a caramel person in general. I do agree though that wiener melange is the best! It's like the sundae of caffeine heaven o:)
    I like French Vanilla..

Ooh yes french vanilla is a great flavor. I tend to have french vanilla syrup in my coffee when it's iced more than when it's hot.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,212 Member
    I have been drinking a lot maple and pecan flavor coffee lately. But I don't particularly have a favorite type of coffee. I just like drinking coffee. But I don't like drinking decaf. I don't know why, it's just that decaf coffee doesn't appeal to me.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I have been drinking a lot maple and pecan flavor coffee lately. But I don't particularly have a favorite type of coffee. I just like drinking coffee. But I don't like drinking decaf. I don't know why, it's just that decaf coffee doesn't appeal to me.

Ooh in the fall spirit, perhaps? I like hazelnut along with those, too. Best combination of wholesome and sweet. Well that just means you love coffee so much you love it in all forms and won’t settle for anything less! 😉