Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Type of Coffee?

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Cappucinos are the best

Yes! Especially French ones. I know, the word is italian in origin, but the cappuccinos in France 👌
    BMSO wrote: »
    @Coffeecrumblecake It's good but really strong.

Haha true true, but try diluting it with more milk, sugar, and/or water sometime to find the right strength. Plus, the way you roast and grind the beans, along with the age, can change strength too 😉
    izecson wrote: »
    Cappucino with less sugar/or sweetener.

Next favorite is black coffee

Noice! I do respect those with a full bodied taste 😌
    Cold-brew in warm weather, and in cold weather, a triple cappuccino made in the Moka pot, with frothed milk on top, or if I don't want to go to the trouble or want a bigger mug of it, I do a mason-jar pour-over/french press hybrid thing: bring water to about 204 deg F, pour over grounds in a quart mason jar, steep 4 minutes, then stir down and pour through a fine gold mesh filter.

Cool ritual! Brewing is really an art. A fun and tasty one, at that.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited October 2020
    I don’t like coffee!
    Pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks are nice 😋
    (The first nice coffee I have tried)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks are nice 😋
    (The first nice coffee I have tried)

Yay! I'm glad you like them. Like Chai Lattes, they give the tastebuds that warm, seasonal, spicy glow that makes them so absolutely delicious.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited October 2020
    Other (you can explain it below if you want)!
    These are going to be the death of me...again. I had to get them though... you know, test them out.

rRnPdsV.jpg

dYXcway.jpg
    Post edited by Arkane on
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Arkane wrote: »
    These are going to be the death of me...again. I had to get it though... you know, test it out.

rRnPdsV.jpg

dYXcway.jpg

Of course, of course ;)
    It /is/ Halloween, you know!
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited October 2020
    Caramel Macchiato!
    I usually drink coffee with a bit of milk or cream, but I LOVE a good Latte Macchiato with Caramell and always order that at my fav cafe.
    Also Wiener Melange is yummy!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• PandaZOMGPANDAPandaZOMGPANDA Posts: 31 Member
    I like French Vanilla..
    RavenSpit wrote: »
    I usually drink coffee with a bit of milk or cream, but I LOVE a good Latte Macchiato with Caramell and always order that at my fav cafe.
    Also Wiener Melange is yummy!

Yep, milk and cream are usually my go-to when I'm in too much of a hurry to whip up something fancy. I don't know why, but I'm not a caramel person in general. I do agree though that wiener melange is the best! It's like the sundae of caffeine heaven o:)
    I like French Vanilla..

Ooh yes french vanilla is a great flavor. I tend to have french vanilla syrup in my coffee when it's iced more than when it's hot.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I have been drinking a lot maple and pecan flavor coffee lately. But I don't particularly have a favorite type of coffee. I just like drinking coffee. But I don't like drinking decaf. I don't know why, it's just that decaf coffee doesn't appeal to me.
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I have been drinking a lot maple and pecan flavor coffee lately. But I don't particularly have a favorite type of coffee. I just like drinking coffee. But I don't like drinking decaf. I don't know why, it's just that decaf coffee doesn't appeal to me.

Ooh in the fall spirit, perhaps? I like hazelnut along with those, too. Best combination of wholesome and sweet. Well that just means you love coffee so much you love it in all forms and won’t settle for anything less! 😉
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Oh man I have a new favorite! Can't get enough of this stuff, even after I swore I wouldn't pay $20 / lb for coffee more than just to try it... I'm possibly going to have a hard time going back. Ohhhhhhhh this is good stuff, and man you can conquer the world after a triple espresso of THIS!

xhP8htLm.jpg
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited November 2020
    sunman502 wrote: »

Ooh in the fall spirit, perhaps? I like hazelnut along with those, too. Best combination of wholesome and sweet. Well that just means you love coffee so much you love it in all forms and won’t settle for anything less! 😉
    Unless it's decaf. Unfortunately the maple pecan flavor coffee is out of stock at the moment because the stores are all switching over to the holiday and winter flavor coffee. Which is still good though! Maple pecan is wholesome and sweet, plus it makes your house smell good in the way of making it warm and inviting.
    You'll be shocked and confused over this little coffee story. Even I was shocked and confused when had this happened to me in RL. I walked into a Starbucks like three or four Christmas's back and ordered just a plain cup of regular, black. To my surprise, the people working behind the counter at this Starbucks in OKC didn't know how to make a plain cup of coffee. Nor did they even have coffee maker to make such a cup of coffee. All they knew how to make latte's and espressos, and machines to make them with.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @sunman502 what you do is ask for an Americano. It's espresso watered down.

And I want to update my answer to be: whatever cup is in my hand, that's my favorite.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • sallad96sallad96 Posts: 5 New Member
    Caramel Macchiato!
    I mean, just about anything from Starbucks, haha. But man do I miss European coffee!
    Oh man I have a new favorite! Can't get enough of this stuff, even after I swore I wouldn't pay $20 / lb for coffee more than just to try it... I'm possibly going to have a hard time going back. Ohhhhhhhh this is good stuff, and man you can conquer the world after a triple espresso of THIS!

xhP8htLm.jpg

Yay! I mean, maybe you're pockets might not think so, but I'm super glad this thread has helped people help each other find new caffeinated favorites ^_^
    sallad96 wrote: »
    I mean, just about anything from Starbucks, haha. But man do I miss European coffee!

Yep, Starbucks is delicious. I sometimes find the beans overroasted when it's plain, but the frappuccinos and flavored iced and warm drinks, like the peppermint mocha this season, are beyond amazing. Especially when I'm visiting somewhere that doesn't have my favorite local shops and such. As for European coffee, I soooo know what you mean. I tried a cup in France, and my standards will never be the same haha
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Latte!
    In summer, I might go for a FUIC rather than a latte.
    It's a cold drink that out-sells coke. There's not many of those.
    In fact, it's a milk drink that out-sells coke, making it a true icon of the world.

eyJpZCI6ImY4MzQwNDQ0N2I3MzZlMmYxYWFiNDNiZDgyYTc5YzExLmpwZyIsInN0b3JhZ2UiOiJwdWJsaWNfc3RvcmUifQ?signature=a33fec5efb3cbe68686832419603bf13dd4c3978919a571d1b76be9784de27f7
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Latte!

Yep, Starbucks is delicious. I sometimes find the beans overroasted when it's plain, but the frappuccinos and flavored iced and warm drinks, like the peppermint mocha this season, are beyond amazing. Especially when I'm visiting somewhere that doesn't have my favorite local shops and such. As for European coffee, I soooo know what you mean. I tried a cup in France, and my standards will never be the same haha

I've tried starbucks. It was revolting. No wonder the company failed here.
    Try coffee in Australia. We have extreme standards. Even maccas have learned to aim high.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Movotti wrote: »
    In summer, I might go for a FUIC rather than a latte.
    It's a cold drink that out-sells coke. There's not many of those.
    In fact, it's a milk drink that out-sells coke, making it a true icon of the world.

eyJpZCI6ImY4MzQwNDQ0N2I3MzZlMmYxYWFiNDNiZDgyYTc5YzExLmpwZyIsInN0b3JhZ2UiOiJwdWJsaWNfc3RvcmUifQ?signature=a33fec5efb3cbe68686832419603bf13dd4c3978919a571d1b76be9784de27f7

Wow, I can't believe I haven't heard of it before then! I'm a true coffee lover, and I don't really drink coke except for when I'm interested in collecting the glass bottles, so I'll have to give it a try :)
    Movotti wrote: »

I've tried starbucks. It was revolting. No wonder the company failed here.
    Try coffee in Australia. We have extreme standards. Even maccas have learned to aim high.

Yeah, I guess Starbucks is more of an American thing. I mean, it's everywhere, but it's pretty lodged into society here, for better or for worse. I have heard of Australian coffee being amazing, though, especially for the flat whites. I remember hearing about how good they are from a video interview with Troye Sivan.
    I don't drink coffee, however I will drink iced coffee. Made with milk, that is - I've heard that some countries have an "iced coffee" that is literally just coffee (minus milk) served cold and on ice. Dear god, that sounds awful.

I most prefer an iced mocha, but iced coffee is good too. Especially with whipped cream on top, sprinkled with chocolate of course.

Yeah, iced coffee is a whole jam! I mean, I’ve heard of both iced coffee with milk and iced coffee without milk. I only drink the latter when there’s plenty of sugar added. I like mochas, especially white mochas, as well as vanilla, hazelnut... well everything!