Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Knitted Toys in Toy Box?

Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
So one of my childish Sims autonomously knitted a turtle toy and I tried to put it in her toy box, but it would not go in. Do all the knitted child toys not go into the box? That seems like a fairly annoying oversight. I will not be keeping anything that has to clutter the floor.

Comments

• Options
    qpmommaqpmomma Posts: 135 Member
    The turtle is a decoration and not a toy.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    qpmomma wrote: »

Really? The description says it's "the perfect companion" that looks cute on a shelf after "playtime". It even seems to be about the same size as a toy. Well that was misleading. Thanks for the clarification.

Do the others fit in the toy box?
  • Options
    qpmommaqpmomma Posts: 135 Member
    Calico45 wrote: »
    qpmomma wrote: »

Really? The description says it's "the perfect companion" that looks cute on a shelf after "playtime". It even seems to be about the same size as a toy. Well that was misleading. Thanks for the clarification.

Do the others fit in the toy box?

Yes, the other ones act like toys and for in the box.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I swore the turtle was a toy too...oh well good to know I guess.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I was hoping the turtle and the octopus were toys kids could play with also, but they are under the decoration selection when you knit them, so unfortunately kids can't play with them. I really wish they could, they are adorable.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I like to have some cute items to decorate children's rooms that look like toys but are not toys. You can put them on shelves and other surfaces without Sims coming along and autonomously putting them away. Since they also added some actual toys to the pack, I am pretty much ok with this.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...