Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you can create with Fabrication

I know that there are so many things you can learn as you level Fabrication, and it seems some items you have to get from enthusing about Fabrication to others, as long as you are the level to learn something. I cannot seem to learn the one for the hydroplonic (spelling?) gardening planter, the one that waters itself. Is there a specific level you can learn that item so I can be aware of making sure to ask? I had one sim go all the way to 10 before she ever tried to learn from others, and they all kept repeating the couch. I really liked that item and can't seem to figure out when I can learn it. Thanks for any help, it is so useful

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    To learn that, your sim must be in the civic designer career in green technician branch. They have to make a draft and send it for a review.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    To learn that, your sim must be in the civic designer career in green technician branch. They have to make a draft and send it for a review.

Ohhhh, thank you so very much! I was wondering what connection to learning it before and my sim was in that career, I was doing the 2 different Eco aspirations and never realized it was connected. I must have clicked off the notification learning it and didn't even see it, thank you thank you! Now I can get those back. I really love those so much.