Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuilding Worlds Vol. 2

Comments

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Wow :hushed: I just logged into so many new notifications! I'm so happy to see the thread so active :heart::blush: I haven't been able to play today, and tomorrow is the official start date for my kids going back to school virtually. After tomorrow I'll know just how much of my time will be taken up playing teacher lol My updates and comments may or may not be a little more spread out. We'll see.

@Mionax - I don't think of you starting over with your rightfully "degreed" Greene's is cheating at all. I actually didn't realize my Greene's even had degrees until it was mentioned on here. By that time I had done my own thing with them and wasn't able to take advantage of them anyway lol But I look forward to seeing you play with your 2.0 family. At least you can use their existing house you built. :smile:

@Wentcrazy - I'm glad you've been enjoying everyone's post :smile: And don't worry about your English, we have a couple players who's first language isn't English, and yet they still manage to have better grammar and punctuation then me :lol: Everyone here's super friendly, so no worries. I can't wait to see your founders! Though I do think you may need to have 50 post on the forum before it lets you post pictures. I can't remember for sure though. Can anyone confirm?

@OJenn - You solved the baby skins mystery! Thank you for linking the new skins. I'm gonna download them and see how I like them. I still can't believe my beloved baby skins are broken :bawling: Maybe @Tellex will pop back in one day and update them. Oh and @JordanNicoleJJ all hope for a baby stage rework has been lost. :disappointed:

@IllusoryThrall - Your house looks amazing! I'm so jealous of the back. Mine is just a flat wall and looks so ugly from map view :lol: Your community space is so cool! I love how you laid out the containers to stack them, and then all the different colors. It looks awesome in both Market and Garden form. You're really inspiring me to build some community lots myself. I've been putting it off. Your restaurant is amazing too! What a great idea to have it be in a converted warehouse. It fits Evergreen Harbor perfectly! I think the upstairs party room is my favorite. I can see that getting a lot of use. Having an area for an office space was really smart too. And of course the water feature :heart: Awesome job! And the more pictures the better!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Ah, Aiyden did have the "drained" moodlet when he died, but I didn't give it a second thought :neutral: That's my bad :lol: Well, you live and learn lol And yeah, I googled the life essences last night and learned that Iris could be set back to day 1 of being an elder if she were willing to drink her husbands "juices" :joy: Too bad I didn't realize that before she got old :bawling: On a positive note that npc mod has been working wonders in my game. I was able to download a bunch of cute sims and families to be townies and none have been randomly generated by the game. It's been filling in sims from my bin for jobs and working really well :smiley: I still have to go in and style sims once they've had kids and aged up, but it's sooooooooo much better then constantly having to delete or style the randomly generated ones. Your eco rant is so accurate! I'm pretty annoyed with things in my game too. I had a green footprint really fast, but then lost it without doing anything to impact it one way or the other. Now I'm stuck with a neutral footprint no matter what I do :rage: I'm over it. I'm glad everyone seems to think I'm crazy for not liking Fawn lol maybe I'm being too hard on her. In game her mouth and nose are just really close together :smirk: hopefully aging up will space it out a bit. And yes, doesn't Iris look cute in her stylish little moo moo dress :heart: I'll be patiently waiting for your weekend to start for your next update :smile:

@debjameswhite - I'm still figuring out the life changing app, but so far with the settings it auto installed with it's been working wonders. Yes, Zach is Heath's son :blush: Fawn and him really like each other. So your idea to have her play the field and come back to him is likely what will happen :heart: Anyway, I loved your long update :love: It's very amusing to me that Heath seems to be a bit of a nudist. Though I can understand why Harrison wouldn't be particularly thrilled about it :lol: It's a bummer about the sign wall always being broke, but a great tip for leveling the handiness skill! Heath handled the Jay situation well. It's kind of a shame he's Hailey's Dad cause I'm not a big fan of the guy. The wedding was beautiful! I love that you got to use your chapel from Willow Creek again. Lia looked so pretty in her dress, and Heath was too funny double 🐸🐸🐸🐸 his wine glasses :lol: That picture of Lia and Hailey is the best! Seriously, I love that picture. The family's expressions after putting out the fire were the best :joy: Oh wow, I thought Heath had moved on from the trouble in his past, but apparently not. Having the house have a safe room was very cool. I'm glad he was able to kick that baldy's plum before Lia found out the big news! Man what a crazy dream :flushed: I'm glad things worked out in the end. But man am I convinced your game has a bias towards baby boys. You have always gotten more boys then girls! Of course I'm excited to see the little guys age up though.

@Kiwicantdie - I probably would've been better off youtubing how to crop and make collages too lol but I winged it because I use Photoscape instead of Photoshop (because I'm a complete noob). I'm with you, brightening my pics is about all I can do. I've always envied everyone in the challenge with their fancy signatures. That is way beyond me :lol: Anyway, yes :joy: Aiyden's memorial picture gets me every time. I can't even be that sad about it anymore lol. I'm relieved to hear you like Fawn. I think maybe I'm being a bit too critical :lol: She was just such a cute kid... and now her mouth and nose nearly touch and I'm pretty annoyed about it. That, and the fact that the eco footprint is so messed up... I'm really annoyed with Evergreen Harbor right now. I feel your pain for sure. Though maybe not on the same scale :lol: That pic with all the generators was crazy! I admire your dedication to changing the environment lol If anyone deserves a green eco footprint it's you! I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see Aiyden's mood swings in your game lol he's definitely a meme at this point. I really do like him though lol! Your Iris is so cute :bawling: I'm jealous. Her outfit with overalls and her little pigtails is literally perfect. How Aiyden could ever be upset with her is beyond me. Your community lot looks AMAZING! It's so cool, junk and all. Man, everyone's super well done lots are really making me feel guilty about not building any yet. Your Vlad running from Pablita comment was the best. Man I loved her lol One of these days I WILL buy vampires just to play Pablita. omg how did you manage to make dumpster woohoo look appealing?! I mean seriously that pic of Iris laying on Aiyden is the cutest. But whoa! Poison from the dumpster is a thing? I mean I get why lol but didn't know that could actually happen. I loved this update, not boring at all. I also wouldn't have known you removed your cc skin if you didn't tell me. Your sims still look adorable. I love playing nearly cc free, but no cc skin still scares me lol!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    MionaxMionax Posts: 287 Member
    @Heckstress17 I didn't know about the drained moodlet either. This time the cowplant, for I guess she needs one for her work, is locked within a fenced off area only she can access. I'm enjoying decorating the house a different way. Its more industrial. Also thanks. I felt bad for starting over. I don't feel bad anymore.

News from crazy Mionax: I turned on the On Ley Line lot trait. ;)
    Origin ID:Mionax
    Origin #: madebymionax
  • Options
    WentcrazyWentcrazy Posts: 128 Member
    @IllusoryThrall Thank you! I will definitely do a playtest when my house is finished. So far, I have managed to do the rooms. I'll now try the roof :)
    But it's true though. There are so many beautiful houses and some of them are not usable :(

OMG, the restaurant looks so big but super nice! We have an empty building like that where I live but the inside and windows are broken as the owner doesn't want to sell it. But he doesn't care about the building itself either :(
    The community space also looks cool.
    I'm looking forward to your gameplay and family as well :)

@JordanNicoleJJ Thank you for the welcome! Everyone has been super nice and helpful so far. I can't wait to show my founders and the starter home :D Until then (when I'm done with the house) I'll play and post later when I'm allowed to do so.

@Mionax Not that I have any say in this but I also consider it as a do-over. You could also add their kids from the other safe when Iris is pregnant but that might be cheating, Idk.
    But restarting seems to be fine. Maybe genetics hit much differently now.
    The new kitchen looks good. I like it!
    Origin ID: mrskariakay
    Family Tree Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    I didn't realize there were new posts on another page... In my defense, it's still kind of early over here :)

So here we go:

@Heckstress17: Yeah, 50 posts seem to be the minimum. I forgot who wrote it, but someone else mentioned 50 posts as well. But I'll play some before I actually get to post then :)

I also read about the npc mod and it sounds great. Does it work with other mods or are there any known conflicts so far? I still have to check out the website but I haven't had the time for that yet.
  • Options
    Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hey guys! @Heckstress17 pointed me towards this new/revamped challenge and thread and I just had to check it out! I haven't read anything yet, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and kicking :wink: Just really busy and in a huge Sims slump. Seriously, I haven't opened my game for mónths. I might catch the spark to play again after reading all your posts, I seriously hope so because I miss you! :heart:
  • Options

@Wentcrazy
    I thought about adding the kids from the other save but decided against it. Also its fun to see what genetics will do this time. I like how the kitchen turned out too. ty! :)

@Francisca464 Hi :)
  • Options
    @Francisca464: Hey! You should join :) Reading these posts had been fun and really got me.

@Mionax: At least that way you can compare the genetics without having too many kids :D
  • Options
    Generation 1 Greene Family

Aiyden and Iris in his new workshop.
    08-09-20_9-55-16_PM.png

Big News already.
    08-09-20_10-01-29_PM.png

Sick spots. Poor Iris.
    08-09-20_10-17-36_PM.png

It was like this until 3:18am Monday - Day 2 when it changed to neutral while they were sleeping.
    08-09-20_11-25-06_PM.png

We started in Winter. Look its snowing!
    08-09-20_11-44-58_PM.png

Twin boys. Ashton and Alden.
    08-10-20_9-09-20_AM.png

They both rolled the Independent trait! :smiley:

Ashton
    08-10-20_9-50-46_AM.png

Alden
    08-10-20_9-50-51_AM.png

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    @Wentcrazy - I'm not sure about conflicting mods with the NPC mod, but I can say that it doesn't conflict with the Master Control Center MCC Mod. I have both in my game and they're running perfectly together. :)

@Mionax - Aw, what a great pic of Iris and Aiyden in the workshop. It's neat seeing smoggy Evergreen Harbor again, even if it didn't last. Snow!!! So it is possible! I was getting worried, since it only rained all winter in my game. Twins! Cute names, and look at Ashton with his Mama's hair! Ya know besides their hair the boys look pretty close to identical.

@Francisca464 - Hello my friend :heart: It's so nice to be able to tag you again. You know I was in a similar sims slump too, but thankfully this new version of the challenge has pulled me out. Maybe it'll do the same for you. Of course I hope it does, but no pressure. The sims slump is real :grimace:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options

@Mionax - Aw, what a great pic of Iris and Aiyden in the workshop. It's neat seeing smoggy Evergreen Harbor again, even if it didn't last. Snow!!! So it is possible! I was getting worried, since it only rained all winter in my game. Twins! Cute names, and look at Ashton with his Mama's hair! Ya know besides their hair the boys look pretty close to identical.

I thought so too. :smile:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @Heckstress17 Aww :heart: It's already good to be back. I can't believe how much I missed. I checked and it was November 2019 when I was last active on the forum. I read through everything I missed on the old thread and a few pages from this one and I can already feel a spark reigniting. Which brings me to a question for @OJenn...

I really want to do this revamped version of the challenge with you. The idea of using the same founders and playing the new pack this way speaks to me. But the building is a huge part of this version of the challenge and that's sort of holding me back... I don't particularly enjoy building in The Sims and I'm not good at it. Like: my boyfriend with his box houses is probably better at it than I am. In the other challenge I always went with the redecorating shells option, but that doesn't seem to be an option now. So are there options for me? Can I maybe use a shell anyway?

Or will one of @everyone be willing to share your unfurnished builds so I can redecorate an existing build but still sort of work with the pre-existing floor plans? No worries if you're not comfortable with that, I totally get that building takes a lot of time and creativity and you wouldn't want me to mooch your stuff :yum: lol.

I hope there's a solution because I really want to play this with you all, but I'm also dreading having to build my own lots :joy:

Sorry @Wentcrazy and @Mionax, I almost ignored your posts! Thanks for the welcome :smiley: I don't think you were here when I was last around, it's good to see new faces. I was a very active player of this challenge in its earlier days :smile:
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Francisca464 I need to do comments but I wanted to help lure you back <hooray happy dance> In one of the threads I posted links to two shells. You can definitely use our builds. Our intention all along was to put up shells in case people don't want to build! I think it's fun to have the same houses and see how people decorate them <3 Please come back!!

Editing to add shells!
    Plan A
    Plan B
    Post edited by debjameswhite on
  • Options
    @Francisca464 Its good to meet you. Shells work! :smile:
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Heckstress17 - My heart hurts for poor Iris and the kiddos having a Christmas without Aiyden. Despite all the sadness, the house was decorated very nicely and Silas is such a good son trying to cheer her up. Thank goodness for Knox, I love that he's always just been there for them. Hmm I am a little torn on Fawn's looks I see alot of her dad and only a little bit of Iris in there. I will see what I can come up with for a donation boyfriend for Fawn, lol she is going to be a heartbreaker wit those green eyes ♥ Poor Iris is just not getting a break from death, first Aiyden and now Knox? I play so slow I still haven't hit Winter in my game so no snow yet.

@debjameswhite - You know we love long updates here! I love the life that Heath and Lia have built together. I am a little surprised to see Jay since he always seemed to be paying more attention to other girls. But at least he comes over for Hailey now. Lia looks stunning in her wedding dress omg!! Seeing poor Hailey on fire reminds me of how you use to chose heirs in the other version of the challenge. Hooray for twins looks like we both got lucky this time around.

@Kiwicantdie - You are making me rethink my start to this challenge, haha. I love the idea of a cluttered house and slowly working away at cleaning it, along with the town, up. Aiyden's grumpiness is definitely a meme at this point :lol: Ha! The dumpster woohoo hasn't happened in my game yet but I had heard it was an option. I believe, but I'm unsure, that some of the NAPs can make the town more industrial thereby making the smog come back? I think...

@Mionax - And it's totally not cheating for a do-over, it's smart in my opinion! You bring up a good point about the laundry piles, I forgot that if you don't have a washer and dryer they just never pile up! I sort of want to get rid of mine now lol. And oh wow you got twins and boys at that!

@Francisca464 - So glad to see you getting interested and posting again! I think once we get further along there will be more shells, right now I think you'll just be waiting for shells as you get further along. Feel free to use the ones that get posted.

Everyone After working on the main page, most of the floor plans are up. Hopefully there are no duplicates! And now I am going to go play finally, I'm so ready to get back into my game. Still waiting on a few plans for those who pitched in to so those will get added as I get them.
  • Options
    I finished the house and I have to say I'm super surprised at how it has turned out. I struggled with the roof but I'm satisfied so far :o) Since I already created my founders, I'm off to play a bit. Maybe by the time I'm able to post pictures, I have a bunch of babies :)

@Mionax: haha, big news already :D OMG, Iris got sick real quick :( That pregnancy must have hit her hard. No wonder that it was twins :) They're cute so far but they seem to be identical (minus the hair color).
    Also, I've never seen snow in Evergreen Harbor! Love it!

@Heckstress: That's good to know. I also use MCC in my game as it helps a lot. Can't imagine playing without it tbh :)

@Francisca464: I definitely wasn't here when you played :) I might have seen some of your sims in the other thread though :)
    I was also offered to use the shells as I have never built before, so that shouldn't be a problem.
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie Aww I was so excited for you with your first picture. I thought your smog had come back! They have seriously messed up a lot in this game. I swear if one more counter gets nicked I'm going to lose it! I mean who can pickpocket a kitchen counter??? I am enjoying it enough though to keep trudging through! Mostly because I love you guys so much :) Poor Iris, she looks so sad while she's doing her yoga. Come on Aidyn! Put some heart into those eggs! OH! Your community lot is awesome! I love it!! I can't wait to see what it becomes. Fire dancing? Where the heck did that come from? I guess everyone needs their ways to relieve stress! Ahhh Pablita...how we miss you <3 Ahh yes. Our new Aidyn meme. Don't think I didn't save that pic for future use! Oh no! Poisoned from dumpster woohoo??? It's giving me the shivers just thinking about it! Awww look at my Heath and Lia in your game! I hope they get married...go marry them to each other!! Aww look at Heath trying to help you with the industrial footprint! This update was great. I loved it.

@IllusoryThrall I'm loving your restaurant! You did a great job. I love the kitchen and the office area. Pics in this thread are never annoying! We love seeing them. I know I can speak for all of us on that front!

@JordanNicoleJJ Fire scares me too. The entire time I kept saying, "NO! Not the babies!!!" I just couldn't picture Heath and Lia getting to her on time and she is too little to have the extinguish self option! Luckily, they did make it. Also I agree on the job quitting thing too! He looked soo good as a secret agent but he can't complete his aspiration otherwise. It was kind of fun randomizing his traits and then coming up with a story that went with it.

@Mionax I know everyone has already told you this, but I too don't consider this cheating! It's here for you to have fun! I support the restart as well and I don't think you need to keep that first save if you don't want it! The new kitchen looks great. I knew I had seen snow in Port Promise. Congrats on your twin boys! They're very cute!

@Wentcrazy @Heckstress17 I'm pretty sure it's 25 posts. I guess we'll find out soon!

@Francisca464 So so so happy. Can not say it enough.

@OJenn Go play!!!!! :)
  • Options
    OH also... @Heckstress17 I went back and examined Fawn's nose to lip distance and have concluded you are indeed crazy <3<3 #TeamFawn #SheIsBeautiful
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @debjameswhite Yay! You're a huge help. I'm gonna dust off my game, buy the missing packs, put the Greenes and the shell in my game and dive into this! Who knows, I might feel brave and try the building thing anyway, but I just want to get started before I lose this spark.

@OJenn Thank you for the welcome and getting back to me! I'm glad I can at least start out with a shell. Right now I just want to get into this without any bumps in the road (which building is to me rn), but like I said above, one day I might feel brave :wink:

@Mionax Nice to meet you too!

@Wentcrazy Ah maybe together we can discover we are master builders deep down :yum: For now I'll stick to shells too. It could be that you saw some of my sims, but it's been very long since I played (I checked and the last time I touched my game was November 2019) :neutral:
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    edited August 2020
    @Francisca464 I'm so glad you're back!! :smiley: I uploaded my "floorplan A" shell on the gallery, you're welcome to use it! :smile: I'm also pretty far ahead in-game and uploaded my gen 2 house shell as well :lol:

@Heckstress17 I'm so sad about the lack of a baby revamp :bawling: I saw everyone fixing their baby skins and realized what they did too. I mean, I still hope they do SOMETHING with babies in the future, but I guess I'll settle for changing their outfits right now. That's part of knitting by the way - I think around level 5 you can make baby clothes, then they stay in your inventory unless you gift them or interact with a baby to put them on. The last time I played I got a horde of awful random townies in my game for no reason, so yeah, I'll be downloading that mod ASAP. I think what bothers me most about townies is they all look the same -- the tiniest lips or the biggest lips, the palest white skintone or the darkest reddish-black skintone, black or red hair, and ALWAYS tiny dark brown eyes. Ugh. I just want normal-looking, diverse townies! And psshhh I don't think Fawn's nose & lips are that close together, but I'm not going to try to convince you to pick her because I do love Silas lol.

@Mionax The kitchen looks great! Ah twins!! I don't usually like twins in this challenge because I like having different-looking kids to pick from, but looks like you got a little genetic variation there--at least hair color & chins/maybe face shapes!

edit - I'm going to try to get an update up today or tomorrow. I'm sooo far ahead in-game and can't wait to show you guys everything! I'm thinking if I get an update up today, I can prep for D&D tomorrow & Wednesday, play D&D Thursday, then have Friday to play again lol.
  • Options
    @debjameswhite: 25 posts would be great. But even if it's 50 posts, I'll just keep lurking, commenting and playing in the background :)

@Francisca464: Who knows? Maybe we both are kind of talented. I just know that decorating is not my forte. Not even in real life :(

I can't wait for all your updates on the families :D
  • Options
    IllusoryThrallIllusoryThrall Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited August 2020
    Finally. I think I have the entire Community Space done. I just want to do some testing on it before I upload it - but, since I also finished painting the inside of the house shell and giving them the most generic and abysmal starting furniture possible, I'm actually ready to save a backup on this save and get playing!! (I think..) I uploaded the house shell for my Plan B house with my "starter" stuff in it, but it's easy to place unfurnished and just get the shell. It's on the Gallery here for all you guys who hate building. :smile:

Meanwhile: Two things.. one, I'm going to post some "starter info" on my challenge on my blog site this afternoon, and link it here when it's done. Will include pictures of my builds for it, as well as my plans for getting to 100 generations. The other things is: I need an opinion from you guys. I know this topic has been picture central (and I LOVE it!), but would anyone be opposed to me putting my pictures on my blog and linking to the posts there? It would be easier for me to do it that way, and I definitely will be putting pics/story on my blog because.. well, I blog for me so I can remember the challenges I've done - I like keeping the records for myself. However, if you guys would rather have the pictures here, I can take the extra time each time and insert the pictures into my update posts here as well as having them on my blog.

Last thing: replies to you guys:
    @Heckstress17 You don't need fancy programs to do pictures and stuff. - I'm going to make a totally embarrassing admission: I do 99% of my picture-work in MS Paint. Yep, you heard me. MS PAINT. Including that "fancy" signature graphic I made. (Although it needs updating, and I'm dreading doing it.. lol.) I basically just crop/copy/paste whatever I'm doing and save it as a jpg then upload it to my wordpress.

@Wentcrazy Your English is great. I never would have guessed it's not your native language! I have many Simming friends who don't have English as a first language, and often they have better grammar than I do. Do not be worrying about messing up, I for one will not think less of you for it! Also, I'm 99% sure that it's 50 posts to start posting pictures.

@JordanNicoleJJ omg I can't wait to see updates! You're brave to play so far ahead - I find I forget what I take pictures for if I play more than a day or two in advance of posting, so I try to avoid it.

@Francisca464 Welcome!! Join in with playing while you have a spark of interest! It's always good to come "home" to playing sims after a long break. I'm sure you'll get back into it in no time! Congrats on getting all the new packs and stuff, there's been some good ones lately.

@OJenn Great job on all your work on this challenge! I don't have a huge amount of spare time with all the stuff I have planned for my blog coming up, but if you need any help progressing with this challenge - making sims/lot shells, whatever, send me a PM and let me know what I can do to help! I'm far better at building than making Sims with good genetics, but if it would help, I'd be willing to give it a try!

@Mionax OMG the twins are so cute!! And your black and white kitchen looks so tidy and compact while still remaining completely usable. :smiley: You're doing great on the build so far! (And Ley Line trait?? I'm going to start thinking you're as insane as I am!)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @IllusoryThrall Thanks. I am insane its true. You'll see why when I post my few pictures below... Speaking of pictures. I like seeing all of the rebuild progress pics here. If I have to jump around I tend to get too lazy. I have a suggestion. Update your blog (I love your blog by the way) and post one to three main pics here of the highlights. :smiley: I saw your house on the gallery and favorited it. It looks very nice.

Now for more of Mionax Greene News...

Starting things off with a bang. Or a sizzle, crack, snapping spittin' FIRE, if you will.
    08-10-20_1-17-31_PM.png

Bessie and Buttercup. Buttercup has since been moved to Household Inventory in the unlikely event of Bessie's early demise. Just as a reminder, they are under lock and key where Aiyden can not get to them. :wink:
    08-10-20_1-30-11_PM.png

Guess who isn't tied to his tree anymore?
    08-10-20_1-38-16_PM.png

The next babies are born. Another set of twins.

Sandy is Fussy.
    08-10-20_3-18-37_PM.png

Savanna is Angelic. (mhm we'll see)
    08-10-20_3-19-11_PM.png

And...
    Proof that I've lost my marbles/mind. @IllusoryThrall Now you see why I was agreeing to that insanity comment the way I did.
    more.png

Tune in next time for more crazy Mionax Greene News.

• Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @Mionax - Oh wow so many babies! Do you have enough bedrooms for them all? :lol:

@IllusoryThrall - I will check whatever links you post here but if commenting requires any sort of account I probably will comment here instead if it makes sense?
  • Options
    OJenn wrote: »
    @Mionax - Oh wow so many babies! Do you have enough bedrooms for them all? :lol:

I hope so. :joy:
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @IllusoryThrall I used to blog a lot, so I'm fine with it! I already have a wordpress account for sims stuff, so I can comment there or here, whichever you'd prefer (I used to love getting comments on my actual blog lol) :smile:

@Mionax Omg so many kids! You're far braver than me :flushed: I totally forgot about Patchy!! I wish I would've gotten one for Iris, I think she would've loved it lol. Two cowplants is smart -- after Bowie died it took too long to get another cowberry, so she just 'failed' the days of work where it wanted her to interact with a cowplant.

@OJenn You got so many floorplans added!! Thank you for all the hard work you do for this thread :heart: Now I can't wait to see how your fam is doing :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top