Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issues with my USB plumbob ( soz didn’t know where to put this please move if needed )

As the title says I’ve been having issues with my USB plum bob it’s normal when my computer is on I’ve had it on the same pc for years I’ve checked all of the dives my computer can’t find anything wrong and nether can I I’ve uninstalled it reinstalled it but when I play my game it flashes not just a little but rapid like I’m in a rave I don’t want to disconnect it as I’m used to it being there when I’m sitting in the dark playing my game
Dose anyone have any idea what’s going? on or can give me some input on it Thank you to anyone who can help me fix this little issue happy simming everyone

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    It changes colour depending on your sims emotions.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    According to my experience with The Sims 4 headphones and mouse, the light should flash (blink on and off) during gameplay when a sim is in the deadly emotion state (Mortified, Enraged, and Hysterical).
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Do you have a link for this?
  • Options
    SamadamsPlayerSamadamsPlayer Posts: 583 Member
    I understand what everyone is saying I’ve had this plum-bob for years I know it changes colours and blinks but as I said this is rapid flashing not blinking
    Thank you and happy simming to everyone