Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What premium object would you like to have?

Comments

• Options
    jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    • Crystal Ball: I could live with it if it was related to a clairvoyant freelance career and ghosts and spirits got an overhaul.
    • Vending Machine: Seems available in several packs, but getting an additional option to kick and slam the machine (and hit the jackpot) will make it more interesting.
    • Loom for Curtains: Sure...
    • Comic Book artist table: Meh...
    • Necromancer Tome: Oh dear...I sense zombies...not interested.
    • Triangular Detangular (What could this be?!): It sounds like something you can use on a dog. I googled it. Not far off.. :p

You googled it? lol That works too. You know how EA comes up with strange names for their items..I was trying to think of something that sounded Sim/ EA lexicon, and let the imagination run with that one.

You should put in a vote, by the way...have fun!
  • Options
    Hopefully it would be something to do with teens or college 😂 I know we have university but idk how it is in the US but in the UK you have to go to college before Uni so for me it’s a bit weird that in the sims they leave high school to go to uni. You have to have A-levels, which you can get in sixth form or college, to go to Uni. I wish there were more gameplay options that resembled other nationalities like in the foods, schooling systems and things like that. I grew up playing the sims and sometimes it’s weird because people will correct me on something that I’ve learnt from the sims and it’ll be American😂 I also gave my toddler ‘chips’ once for her dinner and then realised what chips are in America. I thought I was giving my child ‘fries’.

Interesting. That would be really fun to have nationalities. Each sim could have a culture and background..it could really add to depth.
  • Options
    telmarina wrote: »
    With happy haunts :)

Super Spooky!
  • Options
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    None of those options

Thank you for your...opinion? lol
  • Options
    peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    Crystal Ball
    Despite not really playing occults much, I do like the occult. A match maker or fortune teller would be pretty neat.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Triangular Detangular (What could this be?!)
    @jinerator wrote: »
    You should put in a vote, by the way...have fun!

Well...I had an opinion about all the options. I don't necessarily want to vote for any of them though.
    Some are OK. But I have other ideas. ;)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Crystal Ball
    We could have Magical Psychics, Seer's & Mediums.
  • Options
    Well...I had an opinion about all the options. I don't necessarily want to vote for any of them though.

Interesting. So if you were to completely create (from scratch) the triangular detangular...what would you make?
  • Options
    peragogo wrote: »
    Despite not really playing occults much, I do like the occult. A match maker or fortune teller would be pretty neat.

A fortune teller career! Would this bring on Sim Tarot cards? Llama cards? Plumbob Future cards?
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    We could have Magical Psychics, Seer's & Mediums.

It could be adding to the types of magic..I like this idea. Or have the ability to bring spirits back. And in some way, bring in Bonehilda!
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Necromancer Tome
    Your profile picture is kinda creepy

Yours too :lol:
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    edited July 2020
    Comic Book artist table
    For me all of them

(I also want more anime inspired things in the sims)

New content yes please!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    jinerator wrote: »

Interesting. So if you were to completely create (from scratch) the triangular detangular...what would you make?

Fair Enough ;). I visualized the Triangular Detangular in my head and it transmorphed into a...

Time Portal

One that allows my sim to travel into the past and make a change in the present via different story adventure gameplay. It includes 3 Alternate Dimensional Time worlds offering: Prehistory/ Dark Ages/ The Great Depression.

It will also allow my sim to travel into the future and make a change in the present via different adventure gameplay: it includes 2 Alternate Dimensional Time worlds offering : Dystopian world similar to the City of LA in Bladerunner/ Utopian World including...fairies? Fairies just popped into my head. They seem to fit a utopian fairytale.

I‘m aware that I’m cheating a bit since really I’m talking about a complete set of 5 EP’s.
    But I like the idea of inter dimensional travel/ time travel.

When it comes to the premium object of the time machine....Something like The DeLorean will do!
    We could call it The Triangular Detangular. ;)
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    None of the above. I would like the Pizza Oven return and a better Tea Maker. Oh a smaller telescope and counter top cupcake maker.
  • Options
    bookish_sammybookish_sammy Posts: 223 Member
    Crystal Ball
    I voted for the crystal ball because I want carnivals back. (Don't waste your breath telling me that there is CC and mods for it.) Give me my fortune teller, carnival games, haunted houses, and rides, please. A loom would be my second choice. I want more crafts/hobbies in the game.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Crystal Ball

No it is not, it is cute :rage:
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    DevSims91 wrote: »
    For me all of them

(I also want more anime inspired things in the sims)

New content yes please!

Anime stuff...hmm...A career where you draw your own manga or even produce your own anime! I like that too
  • Options
    jinerator wrote: »

Fair Enough ;). I visualized the Triangular Detangular in my head and it transmorphed into a...

Time Portal

One that allows my sim to travel into the past and make a change in the present via different story adventure gameplay. It includes 3 Alternate Dimensional Time worlds offering: Prehistory/ Dark Ages/ The Great Depression.

It will also allow my sim to travel into the future and make a change in the present via different adventure gameplay: it includes 2 Alternate Dimensional Time worlds offering : Dystopian world similar to the City of LA in Bladerunner/ Utopian World including...fairies? Fairies just popped into my head. They seem to fit a utopian fairytale.

I‘m aware that I’m cheating a bit since really I’m talking about a complete set of 5 EP’s.
    But I like the idea of inter dimensional travel/ time travel.

When it comes to the premium object of the time machine....Something like The DeLorean will do!
    We could call it The Triangular Detangular. ;)

YESS!!! Thats so cool! A DeLorean type car! I love this kind of brainstorming..

I also likethe alternate dimension part..makes me think of Sims Medieval. The Great Depression would really thrive with the eco and knitting one coming up. I like this so much!
  • Options
    None of the above. I would like the Pizza Oven return and a better Tea Maker. Oh a smaller telescope and counter top cupcake maker.

Picture this...the Triangular Detangular is a device that makes wacky styles of pizza! Dim Sum pizza, Pizza Grilled Cheese, Cow Plant Pizza...the list goes on!
  • Options
    I voted for the crystal ball because I want carnivals back. (Don't waste your breath telling me that there is CC and mods for it.) Give me my fortune teller, carnival games, haunted houses, and rides, please. A loom would be my second choice. I want more crafts/hobbies in the game.

You're right..there's CC for it, but its not the same. I totally understand. I mean, I use CC in my game, but I agree with you. Was it Sims Makin' Magic that had the fortune teller?

Carnival games! Wack A Mole! Skeeball (is that a carnival game?)
    Bring on the cotton candy machine with all the interesting flavors! And make your own candy apples, or caramel apples! Or be the devious one and make a candied onion...hehe
  • Options

No it is not, it is cute :rage:

lol. Hilarious.
  • Options

I see you voted for the Necormancer Tome. What kind of ideas would you like to see go with it?
  • Options
    ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Not interested in any of them to be fair, I would go through each of them to really give my thoughts but I am too lazy right now lol, but I would love to have a cooking type premium object! Maybe a wine press or a butter churn so we can make butter, cream and cheese! I know someone said a pizza oven! I would love a nice stone/brick pizza oven or even a bread oven!
    And why is it when I think of a Triangular Detangular...I see a Gnome...hmm I think I am very tired lol :D
  • Options
    And why is it when I think of a Triangular Detangular...I see a Gnome...hmm I think I am very tired lol :D

Because in 2D a gnome’s hat would be a triangle.
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Necromancer Tome
    I will confess that I like most of these. I voted for Necromancer Tome (just cause I love necromancers) but Crystal Balls and Comic Book Tables are cool too. :smile:
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD