Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What premium object would you like to have?

13...Next

Comments

• ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    And why is it when I think of a Triangular Detangular...I see a Gnome...hmm I think I am very tired lol :D

Because in 2D a gnome’s hat would be a triangle.

so true! lol
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    Triangular Detangular (What could this be?!)
    Only put this choice in because I want Grimm to have a hangout like a mausoleum and his own lot for him and it.
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Comic Book artist table
    I want to see new objects and themes we have never gotten in the Sims franchise before. I am seriously paying for what I had in previous games. This is only franchise that can get away with giving us an incomplete game and we keep buying more.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    None of the above. I believe the Crystal Ball is already available with the magic pack & the vending machines are already available with an expansion. I realize this may have pre-dated those packs though. But I don't think I would use either of them in my game really.

I'm not sure what "loom for curtains" or "triangular detangler" are.

Any more explanations?

I'm not really big on the "premium items" thing anyway. But I appreciate that you took the time to ask and wish my answers were more helpful.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Crystal Ball
    Suceress wrote: »
    None of the above. I believe the Crystal Ball is already available with the magic pack & the vending machines are already available with an expansion. I realize this may have pre-dated those packs though. But I don't think I would use either of them in my game really.

I'm not sure what "loom for curtains" or "triangular detangler" are.

Any more explanations?

I'm not really big on the "premium items" thing anyway. But I appreciate that you took the time to ask and wish my answers were more helpful.

triangular detangler is your supposed to used your imagination to imagine wht that is

loom for curtains create your own curtains
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    @Suceress wrote: »
    I believe the Crystal Ball is already available with the magic pack

If that were the case people wouldn't be asking for it. Don't confuse the Familiar with the Crystal Ball. I think folks would like the Fortune Teller's variant.

@captain_nxr7 I have seen people asking for things that already exist in the game. Some of them are in expansions, stuff packs, etc. I saw some screenshots of a crystal ball that people said was from the Realm of Magic pack. I haven't finished downloading it yet so I don't know how it functions (if at all) in that pack. Familiars tend to be pets. I don't think a crystal ball would be a familiar so I'm not sure why I would be "confusing" the two.
    I like the look of a crystal ball as a deco item but I'm not overly interested in one for gameplay.
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    Remote control garbage can that rolls around like a Segway and can spray garbage at other Sims.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    edited July 2020
    @Suceress wrote: »
    I have seen people asking for things that already exist in the game.

True. ;)
    I saw some screenshots of a crystal ball that people said was from the Realm of Magic pack. I haven't finished downloading it yet so I don't know how it functions (if at all) in that pack. Familiars tend to be pets. I don't think a crystal ball would be a familiar so I'm not sure why I would be "confusing" the two.

Indeed. The Crystal Ball from RoM that you see in screenshots is the object in which a familiar resides. From the colour of each ball you can tell whatever familiar it is. When a sim puts it in their inventory they can bind to that the familiar and the little creature comes out when summoning it. Folks use this object as a decoration to look like a Fortune Teller Ball.
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    dg51829 wrote: »
    I want to see new objects and themes we have never gotten in the Sims franchise before. I am seriously paying for what I had in previous games. This is only franchise that can get away with giving us an incomplete game and we keep buying more.

I think games like Madden and WWE games do that too. Every year, a new game, sometimes it does feel like we are buying the same game over and over.

I did see you voted for the comic book artist table. What kind of ideas do you have that could expand that item?
    Simburian wrote: »
    Only put this choice in because I want Grimm to have a hangout like a mausoleum and his own lot for him and it.

Grimm just hanging out, sipping on one of those fizzy juices. Bonehilda is there too. WOuld the zombies show up again? Will they attack your onion plants like in Sims 3? I miss the moon phases from Sims 3...
    DrWright wrote: »
    Remote control garbage can that rolls around like a Segway and can spray garbage at other Sims.

Would this be a robot your sim could build? Would the garbage spraying be a malfunction or is it a trickster robot?
  • DrWrightDrWright Posts: 29 Member
    jinerator wrote: »
    DrWright wrote: »

Would this be a robot your sim could build? Would the garbage spraying be a malfunction or is it a trickster robot?

I guess you might build it? Maybe it has a normal function but tricksters can hack it. What if there are Segways but tricksters with high enough robotics can combine them with trashcans for a garbage-bot?
    I saw some screenshots of a crystal ball that people said was from the Realm of Magic pack. I haven't finished downloading it yet so I don't know how it functions (if at all) in that pack. Familiars tend to be pets. I don't think a crystal ball would be a familiar so I'm not sure why I would be "confusing" the two.

Indeed. The Crystal Ball from RoM that you see in screenshots is the object in which a familiar resides. From the colour of each ball you can tell whatever familiar it is. When a sim puts it in their inventory they can bind to that the familiar and the little creature comes out when summoning it. Folks use this object as a decoration to look like a Fortune Teller Ball.

Thanks for the clarification! I realized the familiar was linked to it after I started playing the game.
    I have been thinking about items that were sold in Sims3 Store that I would like in Sims4. I suppose I would consider them to be more "premium" items. Like the chicken house and the cow shed that let you get eggs & milk. I live on a farm and have a couple of cows & when I was younger we raised chickens.
    The more I think about the fortune teller ball, it probably would be a cool item. I started thinking about how there was a crystal ball in D&D that let you see allies remotely to know what they were doing. I'd still like the chicken & cow thing more, but of the objects listed, the crystal ball is the one that would be the coolest, IMO.