Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's The Next Household You're Going To Play?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm just starting out, a new save, and my couple is hoping their son will settle down before they die. Morbid, but that's what happens when I make an elderly couple with a young adult son. Lol! I converted my sims 3 family to sims 4, though the young adult is actually an infant in sims 3.

Jeremy- Dad
    50024785462_5cbb739cfc_o.png

Theresa- Mom
    50023981683_5c55f26bbb_o.png

Tristan- Son
    50024785227_67f794c4d5_o.png

His eye and skin tone are actually set to be between his parents skin and eye colors. So his eyes are technically hazel
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I'm bored with my EL save, but I guess I could play that and get all the craziest NAP's just for laughs, but what then?

I am doing just that :D Try free love, have your sim go to a nightclub where that is on. The pairings so far have been so hilarious :D I would never use that NAP at my main save but oh boy I am having fun with it :D

Fighting NAP is funny to look at , but as it seems to not to have any effects so ever on relationships, it is quite boring :)

I also have modded out the most annoying part of Sharing is caring, so they cannot steal from communitylots, I had to took that mod of for this save, just out of curiosity about what they steal :D My Global superstar seems to be poorest of them all, as he swiped allmost the whole bar at Uni hood :D
    I already have free love and I'm going to get the fighting one next. Thanks for the ideas. :)
    I'm not going to play that save for a long time, it was just for testing, so I'm tempted to do the sharing is caring before I delete it. I also want to see what happens. :lol:
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    I'm going to be playing my "Road to Fame" household next... This is because I need to work on Chapter 3 for my SimLit!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    My "real" game is super glitchy right now, so I'm taking a break and playing a new save. Today I played an engineer who likes fabricating stuff. He lives in Evergreen Harbour and has a crush on a librarian from Willow Creek. I may play him for a bit tonight or create another temporary character, or possibly not play at all and just spend some more time streamlining my mods and custom content to try to improve my "real" game's glitchiness.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @Gordy They live somewhere else! Still in Windenburg though. It's the main place I play. All the originals have spread their wings and live in their own place.

I like your fishman! Kind of morbid, but I thought it was funny he drowned. 😂
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I may play him for a bit tonight or create another temporary character, or possibly not play at all and just spend some more time streamlining my mods and custom content to try to improve my "real" game's glitchiness.

Lol, what actually happened tonight was that Lauren Bacall, Clark Gable, Katharine Hepburn, and Marilyn Monroe moved into a fixer-upper in Del Sol Valley and became struggling actors. They currently have $1 left and 24 hours before their gigs.

• Options
    Today Bruce Lee and his mechanical dog Kato moved in next door to Lauren Bacall et al.