Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite Expansion Pack?

What is your favourite Expansion Pack? 151 votes

Eco Lifestyle
5%
BloosmooMeteoraStormskybird14smurf45blueRedShoe7ambarakazthe92orenjiAi 8 votes
Discover University
3%
MDianaSimsDakota1377HopeyStarrnerdfashionGilbertStrangePennySquirrelTail15 6 votes
Island Living
7%
icmnfrshirishdragon7haneulBabykittyjadeOnverserEnkiSchmidtLiELFSimAlexandriapopstarsleyCaprianaBgueinaBethSims4 12 votes
Get Famous
7%
GalacticGaljimbbqalanmichael1MINEZbluelightingLisamango0MaggieMarleydreamprisonerFunandotsSeanBobbyGbuff1040 11 votes
Seasons
44%
Akl500Pbshag4lvsims2freak737AlexaioveronIsb917sennawalesMaryVannAnmirlaMariefoxprice83the1akbloubyloulouSirenLuminosldmarkoKennziKaigeladybreidLustianiciaPlumbobCrossingspice3mikawag 67 votes
Cats and Dogs
3%
sauceliciousSeptJanOctDianesimsKimmerMeowchaFrappeWatermelonBomb 6 votes
City Living
10%
ncisGibbs02wylmite1986HeyYoDiscoNickVageniusKhrisstynemalinboliryttu3ksimesmerizedlogionTodilooBK747Rouensimsnetney52eternalrainnDuvelinaBlackSpiderBat 16 votes
Get Together
11%
Goldmoldaralexspoom13AlrynnelanorbretonSnuffyBucketMindofyAnnLee87DoloresGreymusteniAbraKadabrasuperkyle221Atreya33Evie0602SERVERFRABecka28EvilinPinkTPreece123 17 votes
Get to Work
5%
crocobauraPixyAquariusMomjoannadiprosecomicsforlifeKellogg_J_KelloggpiqsquiggleCassieb95 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons is tops, with Get Together a close second. These 2 add many features that are going to be very useful for a long time, specifically the calendar and club system. Yes, the calendar is the best feature in Seasons, even more important than actual seasons. The scout activity is also nice, I like this sort of "RPG" "quest" elements (this also means I like the "skill trees" of Get Famous).
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    City Living
    City Living for me. I just love the vibe, San MyShuno and the festivals. The world seems so alive.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    Cats and dogs has been my favorite since it came out.
    Island Living is a clear second.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Island Living
    Island Living. I get the most game play out of it
  • Options
    rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    Seasons

I love Island Living but my favourite still is Seasons.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Seasons
    I actually like them all.
    I haven't played enought Eco Lifestyle but it looks like it may become one of my favourites.
  • Options
    rosekaparosekapa Posts: 107 Member
    Seasons
    telmarina wrote: »
    I actually like them all.
    I haven't played enought Eco Lifestyle but it looks like it may become one of my favourites.

Seasons is my favourite too. I have them. Eco lifestyle is my second favourite
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Island Living
    Island Living, I've had Sims 4 since way back when the CAS demo came out but I could never get into the game until Island Living came out. It has its faults and there's a lot of things about Island Living that I wish were different but I still enjoy the pack the most and I play in it a lot.
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    Seasons
    It impacts my game the most.

'Nuff said
  • Options
    saucelicioussaucelicious Posts: 18 Member
    Cats and Dogs
    Cats & Dogs just because i like animals more than 99% of the human population.
  • Options
    Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member

How?? And I’m serious.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    City Living
    Love City Living for the vibrancy of San Myshuno, the challenge of building apartments, and the fantastic BB and CAS items! I also really love Cats & Dogs, Get Together, and, once the bugs are fixed, Eco Lifestyle (which probably has some of my favourite BB items in the series!).

Interesting how highly ranked Seasons is, it honestly doesn't do much for me!
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    None of the above. They all added something necessary to my gameplay but none of them are a favorite because each one lacks a lot of things. But I do appreciate City Living for the diversity in clothing and food and Seasons because I was so tired of eternal spring in the game.
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2020
    Seasons
    For some reason just about every poll on the forums go straight into landslides :lol:

Seasons adds a lot. Season is it's THE expansion pack that made the Sims 4 non-repetitive. Seasons did that, the way I see it, by making the changes and refreshing randomness everywhere, world-wide. Other packs don't do this all that much.

Then I can call everyone's favorites me-too, Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Island Living, City Living... Pretty much every expansion! They give so much too see!
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    Get Together
    I love Get Together and Seasons about equally, but Seasons always wins these polls anyway so I gave my vote to an underdog.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Seasons
    My first choice will always be seasons. I don't enjoy the game as much without weather.

Island living is number two despite it's lack of game play just because I am completely in love with the world of Sulani and it's pre-made residents.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    City Living
    I'm going with City Living because I've used it the most. I haven't tried Eco Lifestyle yet, but I feel like that would be a strong contender for me. I do like most expansion packs though and wouldn't want to play without any of them.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get Famous
    Get Famous has the most innovative and eye-candyesque gameplay and I like the world (especially the "poor" quarter). And I love the garden pond!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Island Living
    My answer is always subject to change.

But I actually surprised myself with my answer. I looked at this list and my attention went immediately to IL because that's the pack I feel I've been using the most lately.

I loved Cats and Dogs overall, but I've been so annoyed by sick animals that it has turned me off from playing them.

I love Windenburg and clubs, but the group dances were a huge letdown and Get Together feels like a small pack with a big world.

I do enjoy Get To Work and Aliens, but not as a favorite.

Seasons is beautifully done... except that I don't even use the holidays because they force responses from my Sims that don't make sense if I ignore them. I've also started getting irritated with excessively long cold seasons in some areas and find myself wishing I had more control over general season lengths.

The others have aspects I like and use, but aren't favorites.

But I love Sulani. I love being there, it actually gives me a feeling of peace. I actually love Mermaids. And it's surprising because I never cared about having either one in my game.

But now I've got shipwrecked pirates, deadly evil Sirens, a Voodoo Mambo who lives by the volcano with Papa Legba, and an expanding Mer kingdom. I'm just loving this pack. ❤️
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    Seasons
    It was hard to decide which pack to choose - not because they’re all so great but because several have some one element that makes the game for me.

I finally decided upon seasons because I just can’t imagine not having weather in my game. I just wish you could set rain wear instead of having to use the umbrella while outside gardening or jogging. It looks ridiculous.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    City Living
    City living followed very closely by island living. For me I love the festivals, the different cultures with cas, bb items, food etc. The world is very vibrant and great to use the apartments for uni students as it goes well with the noisy neighbours. Although I do love island living the style of building for sulani I love, swimming in the ocean, sunbathing, the conservation part, playing mermaids, building sandcastles etc and is great for laid back family gameplay. Also love the cas and bb items too. It’s very hard for me to pick between the two.
  • Options
    Island Living
    rosekapa wrote: »

I love Island Living but my favourite still is Seasons.

Seasons is my 2nd favourite :)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Island Living
    Tony89 wrote: »

How?? And I’m serious.

@Tony89
    All my Sims live in Sulani as it's my fav world, I have several conservationists and it's my favourite career to play, i'm a family player and they are always enjoying making sandcastles, swimming, going to the island festivals, exploring the island etc. Since it came out, 99% of the time I am playing in that pack haha! I love it! I play the same families all the time (Been playing two of the three I play for 3.5 years now, the oldest kids just became young adults, I play a LOT but age them SUPER slow) so I'm really attached to the same families and IL has very immersive game play for families. They used to live in Newcrest but moved to the island when it was released and no regrets haha! I've heard people say the mermaids are lacking but I've never seen a mermaid as my playstyle is to ignore occults, so that doesn't affect me at all. For a family player, it's a fantastic pack!

04E89I1.png
    5Gex64K.png
    hBgJOJO.png
    rqTHPLS.png
    FQsz5wJ.png
    hp3iHcG.png
    LvMU0zm.png
    Y97hLcx.jpg
    KQqGPdX.png
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Get Famous

That is really astonishing! For me, IL is a beautiful "world pack" and a nice stage for other packs, but it is still by far the EP with the smallest gameplay on its own.
  • Options
    Island Living

That is really astonishing! For me, IL is a beautiful "world pack" and a nice stage for other packs, but it is still by far the EP with the smallest gameplay on its own.

It has the most game play for my play style though, by far! Seasons is 2nd, and Get together 3rd, I incorporate those a lot too. City Living/DU are at the bottom, they have pretty much zero game play that would affect my families. I've played them, but yeah, nothing in them really that works in my main save that I play most of the time, at least not more than once or twice, where as IL they always have something to do :)