Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What career(s) would you like to be added to TS4?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    ThTSsimmerThTSsimmer Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey guys!! I just purchased one of the kits & it got me thinking how cool it would be if they could take maybe certain other things and apply it to the same concept....I was a huge (HUGE) fan of The Sims Superstar expansion pack, I love get famous but it's just missing things from Superstar I would of loved to see...I loved you were able to pick between singer, model, or actor and actually participate in those careers (photo shoots, studio recording, music video, ect) since we now have kits & packs how cool would it be if they released sort of an extension of Get famous were you could purchase & download these "additional" careers, also an option to be involved in all 3 fields at the same time would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    mel521549mel521549 Posts: 2 New Member
    Was firefighter ever added as a job??
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,884 Member
    mel521549 wrote: »
    Was firefighter ever added as a job??

No. :/
  • Options
    carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited March 2021
    @ZazzyKittyn I looove your ideas!!!! :) I think an active Therapist career (Psycologist / Healer) would be PERFECT for sims 4 (use the emotion system!!!). Social worker could also be one of the career levels and maybe 2 branches Psycologist (Uni Degree needed, hypnosis tool, dream interpretation, clicker training, changing emotions through talking) and Healer (No uni degree needed, Massage, Acupuncture, Dance / Art / Music / Play therapy). I've made thread/pack idea on this earlier (Please feel free to share your ideas if you have any! :) ): LIFE STRUGGLES PACK
    Post edited by carpe_diem on
  • Options
    carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited March 2021
    Here are some careers and updates to careers that I would like to see in sims 4:

FREELANCE CAREERS
    1. Musican / Composer / Comedian / Entertainer (4 separate careers, update to the Entertainer career) MUSIC & BANDS PACK
    2. Outdoor sport instructor Update to Snowy Escape EP / New desination pack
    Gigs: Teach / Judge a competition / Join a paid excursions. Skill needs (at least 1 of them): Skiing / Snowboarding / Climbing / Mountain biking / Paragliding / Skating / Cross-country skiing / Volley-ball / Scuba diving / Canoeing
    3. Freelance Dancer
    Gigs: Perform / Teach / Coreograph
    4. Athletic instructor / Athletics
    Gigs: Yoga teacher / Gym instructor / Swim teacher / Judge a competition. Skill needs (at least 1 of them): Yoga skill (separate from Wellness skill) / Fitness skill / Swimming skill / (All indoor athletic skills)
    5. Freelance Artist (Update to the Painter career)
    Skill needs (at least 1 of them): Painting / Photography / Sculpting skill / Pottery skill

REGULAR CAREERS
    1. Therapist (perfect for sims 4 with the emotion system) LIFE STRUGGLES PACK
    2. Music teacher (1 level but 10 salary levels, Charisma +ONE optional instrument)
    MUSIC / BANDS PACK
    3. Orchestra member (1 level but 10 salary levels, ONE optional instrument)
    MUSIC / BANDS PACK
    4. Conductor (1 level but 10 salary levels, Charisma +Multiple instruments +Composing/Music theory skill)
    MUSIC / BANDS PACK
    5. Art teacher (Update to the Painter career)
    6. All NPC careers: Maid / Gardener (maybe with a Plants gameplay kit?) / Social worker / Librarian / Pizza delivery / Police / Firefighter / Food stall employee (No more random townies / Nancy Landgraabs in my food stalls!! :s )

UPDATE TO BASE GAME
    1. The possibility to stay on a career level and just work for a salary raise. I think Clara Bjergsen and Mila Munch (GT EP) are very well suited as Caterers but it’s soooo stressful to keep them stay away from the bar if you don’t want them to get promoted!! (And you all probably know that putting a bar on a lot makes the sims go bartending-bananas!!! :D ).
    2. Possibility to have multiple careers at the same time (having a Regular career + a Freelance career at the same time)
    3. Having career history in the work tab (If the sim is retired: what career the sims retired from and how much retirment income is)
    4. Add the new relationship Professional relation to avoid getting a lot of random friends / getting the “People person” lifestyle from a career.
    *All relations at work (e.g. your colleagues, or the relations with your patients if you´re a doctor) or with working sims (e.g. the barista / librarian / food stand employee) will list as a Professional relation (work as a regular relationship but you will not become friend with them)
    *Click on a sim in your relationship panel and choose “Get to know IRL” to start a “real” (friendly) relationship

Post edited by carpe_diem on