Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Dethy Mafia Game ~ Town Win

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I feel a bit bad for the Mafia because on day 1, there were a couple of accidental town confirmations, which made it a bit easier to make deductions.

They should have killed Song first instead of Keyen.

As for me, that's part of the game for a retired townie to be confirmed and it just so happened that a lot of people investigated me. Perks of being popular when I'm town. XD

Since Keyen was insane, it's possible he could've gotten a town result on the Mafia and everyone would've known what was up. Plus he's a pretty experienced player.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I feel a bit bad for the Mafia because on day 1, there were a couple of accidental town confirmations, which made it a bit easier to make deductions.

As for me, that's part of the game for a retired townie to be confirmed and it just so happened that a lot of people investigated me. Perks of being popular when I'm town. XD

Since Keyen was insane, it's possible he could've gotten a town result on the Mafia and everyone would've known what was up. Plus he's a pretty experienced player.

Was he planning to investigate Plumbob? I forgot. I think him and Sphia teamed up to investigate Plumbob, right? LOL.

I kinda just skimmed thru that part cuz I was asleep when you all did the planning. And I was like, "I'm probably sane/naive". Then I was actually gonna investigate Song just to confirm but then I was like, "No, that's dumb cuz then I will still get them as town either way if I'm actually sane/naive. I should just investigate someone who I think is mafia." XD So I went with Plumbob.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Was he planning to investigate Plumbob? I forgot. I think him and Sphia teamed up to investigate Plumbob, right? LOL.

I kinda just skimmed thru that part cuz I was asleep when you all did the planning. And I was like, "I'm probably sane/naive". Then I was actually gonna investigate Song just to confirm but then I was like, "No, that's dumb cuz then I will still get them as town either way if I'm actually sane/naive. I should just investigate someone who I think is mafia." XD So I went with Plumbob.

Plumbob be a sketchy boi
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

You thought he was being hel

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

You thought he was being helpful. :D Or was it Keyen?

I don't understand why he didn't save Luna tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

"You thought he was being hel"

XD XD XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    QucbbqQ.png
    Maybe this is it?

Seems pretty accurate. We will have to see what other people got for there results

If I am truly insane, then City is innocent. I got mafia as a result on them last night.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Yeah, I thought he was helpful and didn't suspect him at all. He totally could've saved Luna too, and we would've had less information to go on. But then if someone investigated Luna and found out she was scum, he would've looked highly suspicious too. So I guess it was a difficult situation

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    QucbbqQ.png
    Maybe this is it?

Seems pretty accurate. We will have to see what other people got for there results

If I am truly insane, then City is innocent. I got mafia as a result on them last night.

No, I think you're paranoid.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    We had limited informationn on Keyen, so I guessed. Swapping Keyen and Nush cause it makes the post sense.
    EV40YNJ.png
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    We had limited informationn on Keyen, so I guessed. Swapping Keyen and Nush cause it makes the most sense.
    EV40YNJ.png

Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    We had limited informationn on Keyen, so I guessed. Swapping Keyen and Nush cause it makes the most sense.
    EV40YNJ.png

Cool! Paranoid then.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Does it matter who I investigate next night cycle?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

We've pretty much confirmed that City is scum, so once she gets eliminated the game's pretty much finished

• Options

We've pretty much confirmed that City is scum, so once she gets eliminated the game's pretty much finished

Good enough. Got to prepare for a trip to the beach tomorrow anyway. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Good enough. Got to prepare for a trip to the beach tomorrow anyway. :)

Enjoy!

I'll be here in my apartment. Same as the last two months, lol

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vote Count:
    (5) City - Rose, Mouse, Song, Icy, DeKay

Right now, City will be lynched.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Should I vote myself 🤔 for the lolz
    I'm not creative enough to troll unfortunately
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

If you want to. It doesn't seem like it'd make a difference.

"Guys, I just investigated myself last night and got a town result! I'm totes good"

• Options

Practice on your defending skills. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Practice on your defending skills. XD

I feel like I would've let City off had she spoken a lot more in day 1. Plumbob certainly had me fooled.

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Vote: Nerd
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Because at that point most people (except you) thought I was town, I couldn’t really see anyway I could defend Luna without seeming sketchy myself, so we thought it’d be better to just sacrifice one of us rather than making you all suspicious on both of us in a game where we were already in a disadvantaged position from all the confirmed townies :)
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Because at that point most people (except you) thought I was town, I couldn’t really see anyway I could defend Luna without seeming sketchy myself, so we thought it’d be better to just sacrifice one of us rather than making you all suspicious on both of us in a game where we were already in a disadvantaged position from all the confirmed townies :)

Is the game over? Why are u saying this chiled
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

The game is over in his head. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Plumbob be a sketchy boi

Eh, both he and Luna are already dead and exposed as Mafia. I don't think this really affects anything. Plus everyone has already settled on City. Sane/insane cops got different results on her, so the game is pretty much set