Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Dethy Mafia Game ~ Town Win

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    what is an EMMM?

Eeine Meany Miney Mo
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    By the way @Nushnushganay check your discord PMs. I sent you an invite to our mafia discord server.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Ok I’m tired. Still gonna say my thoughts though. Just not in a big scumlist like I usually do with a bunch of questions at the end.
    Dekay, Keyen, and Sophia seem town to me. Dekay claimed and no one counter claimed, Keyen is scumhunting a lot, and Sophia never swears like that if she’s mafia.
    Song is also town because she copy and pasted the pm.
    Nush has barely talked on topic at all. This makes me think he is avoiding saying anything sus.
    Rose seems town but I didn’t like how as soon as she said that she hasn’t gotten her results she explained why this isn’t scummy before anyone said anything
    Also I don’t understand why my EMMM is sus.
    I’m gonna try to think up a few questions:
    NUSH, who do u find most scummy?
    SOMG, what do u think of Rose?
    ROSE, what do u think of Nush?
    ICE, who do u find most scummy?

I'm not sure what to think about Rose. On the one hand, I do believe them that they haven't gotten their results yet and their lists have been super useful and helpful. However, I kind of have this feeling that is based off no evidence whatsoever, so for me they're 60/40 leaning town.
    they/he
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    what is an EMMM?

Eeny meenie miny moe. It’s basically where you look at the list of players and pick out a few that you think, based off a gut feeling, could be mafia.

Ok, thanks.
    they/he
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    By the way @Nushnushganay check your discord PMs. I sent you an invite to our mafia discord server.

I will do that, but shouldn't I read through all this first?

Also I can't leave hubs to face it alone, whenever that delivery comes. I'm the bigger and stronger of us two and if the heavy hardwood/glass door needs to come off its hinges, I need to be the one to do it, not him. Got to protect his wonderful large, but soft, hands. :D

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Can mafia like be nice and not kill me tonight so at least I can get a investigative result back? Thanks. :D

I feel the same way, and why are you confirmed town? I got mafia for you, but I could be insane or paranoid, if you're town. Or, you could be mafia. So how are you confirmed?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

Why do we not have an investigation from DeKay?! And why does no one find that suspicious?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

Why do we not have an investigation from DeKay?! And why does no one find that suspicious?

Dekay has claimed Retired Cop, so they don't get to investigate until tomorrow

Dekay normally doesn't lie, so we can pretty much take her innocence for granted.
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

Dekay normally doesn't lie, so we can pretty much take her innocence for granted.

oh. Okay. I agree, DeKay is not going to lie. Therefore, I Must either be insane, or paranoid. And so must Song unless she's mafia.

This gives us something to work with.

And could you stop calling me 'her'? Thanks. It feels weird.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

oh. Okay. I agree, DeKay is not going to lie. Therefore, I Must either be insane, or paranoid. And so must Song unless she's mafia.

Sorry, my bad, I didn't realise >.<
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

Sorry, my bad, I didn't realise >.<

Thanks, and no worries. You might have siggies hidden in which case you couldn't have known.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

What do you mean? Dekay’s a grandma. What the heck is a retired cop? What are you even talking about? 🤔 :joy::joy: 🤣🤣
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

What do you mean? Dekay’s a grandma. What the heck is a retired cop? What are you even talking about? 🤔 :joy::joy: 🤣🤣

These are the roles right?

-Sane Cop x2
    -Insane Cop x2
    -Naive Cop x2
    -Paranoid Cop x2
    -Retired Cop x1
    -Mafia Goon x3

I just assumed the retired cop was the same as grandma?
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

-Sane Cop x2
    -Insane Cop x2
    -Naive Cop x2
    -Paranoid Cop x2
    -Retired Cop x1
    -Mafia Goon x3

Yes. I was joking. XD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    QGlymSp.png

-Sane Cop x2
    -Insane Cop x2
    -Naive Cop x2
    -Paranoid Cop x2
    -Retired Cop x1
    -Mafia Goon x3

Yes. I was joking. XD

Hmmm ok... 🤔
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’m back. I said I’d vote Nush if he didn’t start talking, but he has. I’m still very sus of him so I might vote him anyways. I’m gonna try to make a scumlist.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ok, I'm back now, so y'all can ask questions again.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’m back. I said I’d vote Nush if he didn’t start talking, but he has. I’m still very sus of him so I might vote him anyways. I’m gonna try to make a scumlist.

Then again, did Nush actually say anything on topic :joy:
  • Options

I've got a question - what's your favourite colour?
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    the only reason i'd want to vote nush is by elimination, but even so, i can't really tell how i feel about them right now D:
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

:D
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    the only reason i'd want to vote nush is by elimination, but even so, i can't really tell how i feel about them right now D:

If it's not Nush, then it's you. Just saying. I think my PoE still stands now. If Broncos was a paranoid/insane cop, then I'm pretty sure that it would mean that both you and Nush are mafia, because then there would be not one, but TWO extra cooks in the kitchen.

For now, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Just know that I'm coming for you if Nush turns out to be town.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Serious question though - I want answers! :joy:

FYI My favourite colour is green :joy:
  • Options

Serious question though - I want answers! :joy:

FYI My favourite colour is green :joy:

I can tell.. I think hers is blue. Mine is purple.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

If it's not Nush, then it's you. Just saying. I think my PoE still stands now. If Broncos was a paranoid/insane cop, then I'm pretty sure that it would mean that both you and Nush are mafia, because then there would be not one, but TWO extra cooks in the kitchen.

For now, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Just know that I'm coming for you if Nush turns out to be town.

For the last time - how do we know YOU are not lying? XD
    MPy9H9S.gif