Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Dethy Mafia Game ~ Town Win

Comments

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, I investigated Dekay because she's awesome and I always want to know if she's town, and I got the mafia result on her, but since I don't know my own sanity, she could be town or mafia.

Now I have to get back to the hard work that has to be finished before it gets much later, bc I am wearing out, but they could be here at 9 in the morning so I have to get it all done before bedtime. Hoping that will be in time to resume this game tonight.

Afk and much love.

Omg this sat on my phone unsent since 6 pm. Thought I posted it. Am exhausted was checking in before falling into bed. My apologies for thinking I sent this and then it was still here all these hours later.

Lol, I got deja vu when I read your post. I could've sworn you said the same thing the last time you were here :D

That's probably bc last time was when the fridge broke. Now, exactly 2 weeks later, they can haul off the old one and deliver the new one. I had to lift and move a chest freezer big enough to hide bodies in, while it was full of frozen meat, and the fridge and scrub under all of that with a brush and boiling water. Guarantee you didn't hear me say that last time. I'm dead. I have to collapse. C u l8ter.

MA'AM

billie-eilish-oscars-01.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

I wonder if she can fit her husband's... "hands" in there...? 👀😂

CHILE
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

DeKay wrote: »
    I feel like I'm the only person who's 50/50 on Plumbob. XD What's wrong with me... I think I'll read back his earlier posts and see what kinda vibes he gives.

I swear you always have your eye on me :( I don't blame you though, I am very cute 😘

do a face reveal on discord then we’ll see 👀

Apart from the fact that Nush has corpses in her freezer,

CRYING

I agree with pretty much Plumbob’s post. I have the same thoughts as him.

The fact that I’m pretty much confirmed town and this is the game I choose to be lazy

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I feel like I'm the only person who's 50/50 on Plumbob. XD What's wrong with me... I think I'll read back his earlier posts and see what kinda vibes he gives.

I swear you always have your eye on me :( I don't blame you though, I am very cute 😘

Hmmm we’ll see 😉😂
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member

One of these days, you gotta be mafia tho!! XD Maybe today is the day.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    The fact that I’m pretty much confirmed town and this is the game I choose to be lazy

Bruh, one of us gon' die tonight. XD Or maybe Song. XD
    832XG3D.gif

Bruh, one of us gon' die tonight. XD Or maybe Song. XD

But more so me or Song cuz we are pretty much confirmed.
    832XG3D.gif

Hmmm we’ll see 😉😂

YESSSS, you can't keep saying you're cute if we don't know. :P
    832XG3D.gif
    Can mafia like be nice and not kill me tonight so at least I can get a investigative result back? Thanks. :D
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Lol, Plumbob and I are brain twinning, because I agree with a lot of his points. It's also quite late here, and I'm supposed to be awake before 11 AM to be somewhere, so I'll just go ahead and

Vote: City

based on my PoE earlier. If I have time tomorrow, I'll read back and possibly change my vote. It would be nice if Rose got her result so that we can make some guesses on who the Mafia could be
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Hmmm we’ll see 😉😂

YESSSS, you can't keep saying you're cute if we don't know. :P

You’re just gonna have to take my word for it 😉😂
    This is subject to change, but I'm going to Vote Nush

So far she's been the least active and has only told us her investigation result, I know she said she'll be busy but because of this she hasn't given us a lot to go off from - she could be mafia and, like I said earlier, just read out what her buddies told her to say. So far no one really seems to be acting suspicious as of yet, maybe Luna I guess because of how defensive she got, but I think it'll be much easier to read people tomorrow once we have more investigations, so for today I'd rather vote off an inactive.

If Nush comes on and starts defending herself then I'll probably decide to vote for someone else, my guess is City or Mouse?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    UNVOTE

VOTE: Nush

Just finished reading back, and I trust Rose a little bit more now. Nush is still the scummiest person to me.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Because it's been a while since we've had a vote count

Current Vote Count

Nush (2) - Plumbob, Sophia
    Mouse (1) - Dekay
    City (1) - Icey

Currently Nush will be lynched. Day ends in 5 Hours.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Well, I investigated Dekay because she's awesome and I always want to know if she's town, and I got the mafia result on her, but since I don't know my own sanity, she could be town or mafia.

Now I have to get back to the hard work that has to be finished before it gets much later, bc I am wearing out, but they could be here at 9 in the morning so I have to get it all done before bedtime. Hoping that will be in time to resume this game tonight.

Afk and much love.

Omg this sat on my phone unsent since 6 pm. Thought I posted it. Am exhausted was checking in before falling into bed. My apologies for thinking I sent this and then it was still here all these hours later.

Lol, I got deja vu when I read your post. I could've sworn you said the same thing the last time you were here :D

That's probably bc last time was when the fridge broke. Now, exactly 2 weeks later, they can haul off the old one and deliver the new one. I had to lift and move a chest freezer big enough to hide bodies in, while it was full of frozen meat, and the fridge and scrub under all of that with a brush and boiling water. Guarantee you didn't hear me say that last time. I'm dead. I have to collapse. C u l8ter.

MA'AM

CHILE

Hands, yes. Balls, no. Not big enough. And top o the mornin to ya. Just woke, fridge is coming today between an hour from now and this afternoon.

And I told everyone I would do my best to participate but that yesterday and today I'd be BIZEEE. So I have like 300 notifications to read through.

And I read up on this kind of game, and comparing results is supposed to be a useful way to deduce sanities and therefore find out who is mafia. But we need a few overlapping results for that. So I will go make a chart on who got what for results and see if there is anything to be told from that. It would be most helpful is 3 ppl investigated the same person, though mafia will also claim they investigated someone and probably find them guilty.

I'm a town cop (like everyone else who isn't one of the 3 goons in this game) but none of us knows our sanity until and unless we can compare notes on having investigated the same person, knowing there are only 2 of each flavor of cop. Plus 3 mafia.

So. Hubs went for 25 lbs of ice for the cooler, and coffee so I don't have to make my own this morning. I have to do the 3 S's, and stand ready for the delivery, hoping the door won't gave to taken off to get the old one out. But I'm awake, tired, and here, and will slog through all the stuff I've missed and see what's what.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Oh you guys are making a mistake, whichever ones are town. But whichever ones are mafia know you're working on lynching a town. Still going to go compare results and try to catch up.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Afk and much love.

MA'AM

CHILE

Hands, yes. Balls, no. Not big enough.

You're-- I-- Erm...

You are talking about Meatballs Right... Swedish Meatballs... Made from meat

FKHm9iL.jpg

Meatballs

Afk and much love.

MA'AM

CHILE

You're-- I-- Erm...

FKHm9iL.jpg

Meatballs

Riiiight. And I won't do it in discord but my current avatar is my face reveal. That's me. So, are you as cute as I am? 😁

But more seriously, no one's sanity can yet be deduced? That would mean I have a crapton of reading to do if we still have to go on nothing but talk. Guess I'll skip the 3 S's for now and get this done instead.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Afk and much love.

MA'AM

CHILE

You're-- I-- Erm...

FKHm9iL.jpg

Meatballs

Riiiight. And I won't do it in discord but my current avatar is my face reveal. That's me. So, are you as cute as I am? 😁

But more seriously, no one's sanity can yet be deduced? That would mean I have a crapton of reading to do if we still have to go on nothing but talk. Guess I'll skip the 3 S's for now and get this done instead.

Cuter. The Cutest 😘😂

I mean, we can't yet narrow done anyone's sanity to a single role, but we've been able to deduce them down to a couple (ie: I got Luna as town, so I'm likely to therefore be Sane, Insane or Naïve, I can't be paranoid otherwise I would have gotten a mafia result back).

Rose made a really useful chart, lemme see if I can find it for you.
    QGlymSp.png
    QGlymSp.png

Got to get in the laptop so I can even see this, but thank you! This should save time! And I was joking about my mug being cute, obviously. Hubs on the other hand, he's gorgeous.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    what is an EMMM?
    they/he
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    what is an EMMM?

Eeny meenie miny moe. It’s basically where you look at the list of players and pick out a few that you think, based off a gut feeling, could be mafia.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!