May 28 - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the #DreamHomeDecorator Livestream HERE today, May 25, @11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 🎉
May 27: Today is patch day! 😃 To read the patch notes, click here!

Tales of Camelot - Updated 06/06

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• DeafSimmerDeafSimmer Posts: 4,056 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    Is Mithian a new character? Her nervousness almost reminds me of Gwen. Had she been hurt in the past? No wonder she seems so timid.
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,287 Member
    @ThePlumbob
    It could be! Everyone hanging on the walls in the castle is either an ancestor or related in some other way. Who knows? You might be looking at baby Uther. Maybe he was cute as a toddler. 🤭
    In all seriousness though - most of those paintings are CC of anything I could find that looked medievally. That particular painting is actually from a series about vampires I think? They're not a thing in ToC, so no subtle foreshadowing there. I just needed a painting with a baby on it. 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @DeafSimmer
    She is, and at the same time, she isn’t. Mithian has appeared in the story since the kid arc, but has always been in the background. We’re finally getting to know her a little.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 922 Member
    Hi @_sims_Yimi ! I recently started reading this story after a recommendation in the Writers’ Lounge and I think it’s great so far! I haven’t read the whole thing yet. All the characters are so well written.
    Sims 3 Families: Fairy Friends, Jenningses, Delaunays
    Sims 4 Families: Fosters/Matsumotos/van Beerses, Harper-Joneses/Bridges, Mastersons

Mastersons Thread: Magical Mastersons: A Ginger Spellcaster Family

@Lucy_Henley Oooh, hi there! 😄 Thank you so much for reading, and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! It's a passion project that gradually turned into a total obsession, haha. I hope you'll continue to have fun!
    J6AKQqX.jpg