Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @ThePlumbob
    It could be! Everyone hanging on the walls in the castle is either an ancestor or related in some other way. Who knows? You might be looking at baby Uther. Maybe he was cute as a toddler. 🤭
    In all seriousness though - most of those paintings are CC of anything I could find that looked medievally. That particular painting is actually from a series about vampires I think? They're not a thing in ToC, so no subtle foreshadowing there. I just needed a painting with a baby on it. 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @DeafSimmer
    She is, and at the same time, she isn’t. Mithian has appeared in the story since the kid arc, but has always been in the background. We’re finally getting to know her a little.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Hi @_sims_Yimi ! I recently started reading this story after a recommendation in the Writers’ Lounge and I think it’s great so far! I haven’t read the whole thing yet. All the characters are so well written.
    @Lucy_Henley Oooh, hi there! 😄 Thank you so much for reading, and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! It's a passion project that gradually turned into a total obsession, haha. I hope you'll continue to have fun!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited June 2021
    Hi, guys 😊 Somehow I made my schedule of uploading Sunday evening. Here you go!

KgtYQDr.jpg

There won't be a chapter next weekend, as I'll be out of town. The plan is to have it finished before the end of the month, though 🙂 See you guys then and take care!

J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    edited June 2021
    You missed your schedule and my bath was boring without you.

That sounds all wrong, but whatever. 😆
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    @SnuffyBucket Haha, sorry about that. I'll be there for your next bath, promise. 😏

Hi, guys! It's Tuesday and all my flowers are blooming, yay! We have D&D this weekend but I'm going to try and post a chapter anyway. It's about halfway done at this point. 😊 Almost there. Aaaaaaalmost...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @SnuffyBucket Haha, sorry about that. I'll be there for your next bath, promise. 😏

Hi, guys! It's Tuesday and all my flowers are blooming, yay! We have D&D this weekend but I'm going to try and post a chapter anyway. It's about halfway done at this point. 😊 Almost there. Aaaaaaalmost...

*knocks on door*

Just here to view the flowers really. Blooming. Cough. Flowers. 👀😆
    edited June 2021
    @mercuryfoam 😂😂 Can confirm that the flowers are quite nice 😇

Woo! I managed to finish this and D&D prep both. If you don't hear from me after this weekend, it's because my players lynched me for throwing a sentient squirrel with a mean streak at them. It makes sense in context, I swear.

NIvQL7s.jpg
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Update. Players did not lynch me for throwing a sentient squirrel with a mean streak at them. I had another session with a different group after that who are now hyper-focused on destroying a rich plumbob's engagement. D&D is fun.

Also this!

wx8nynp.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Evening, guys. I had a mad writing spree this weekend and actually finished one on time. Here you go:

RcCrLRX.jpg

Also, because it was such a ridiculous writing spree, the next one is almost written, as well. They are a paired set, so expect the next one very soon. Take care, everyone. <3
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys! As promised, the second part 😊

Z9JOPnv.jpg

Cottage Living comes out next Friday. As luck has it, I have a long weekend, woo! I think I’m going to remove my mods folder for a bit and just play the game for a change. Nothing huge, just for a weekend or so, to play around with the new pack. I was thinking of grabbing two of the main cast and giving them a crash-course in farm simulator. Maybe post some screenshots.

Who would be the most fun?

- Arthur and Guinevere
    - Morgause and Lincoln
    - Morgana and Gawain
    - Sarah and Agravaine
    - Richard and Cenred
    - Lionel and Agravaine
    - Basically anyone and Agravaine oh my gods I suddenly want to see him getting purse-slapped by Agnes Crumplebottom so bad. 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    Definitely Arthur and Gwen ;o; or Morgana and Gawain!
    they/them or she/her
    Lionel and Draggro!

Almost Eternal
    Oh no. I'll just have to do both. 🤭
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi guys! A new chapter is almost ready, but with the new patch and CL coming out, I'm experiencing some technical difficulties. A chapter is still coming, but I'll have to wait for the mods to restore themselves first 😅🙈
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited July 2021
    MCC is back to functional, my sims all have their clothes again and teleporter works! Poor Arthur is still missing his sweet tooth trait because all of my custom traits no longer work ( :# ) but we'll mend that bridge when we get to it.

Also, here you go! Sorry for the delay, guys. The roller coaster is up and running once again. Have fun, and don't forget to fasten your seatbelt. <3

fg6IEuv.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    This was fun. 😂
    ILGFSOG.jpg
    tKuWE7V.jpg

CR0ofYK.jpg

“A quaint little village! This will not even be a challenge.”
    “Ugh. Why did you drag me along in old man hobo clothes?”
    Because you are an old man, and most of my readers hate you both.
    “That’s not my fault.”
    Sure, Aggro. Sure. Wait, what do you mean by “challenge?”

gUElJIr.jpg

“Wooing the fair maidens of Henford-on-Bagley, of course! Have you seen my physical features in modern-day attire? I look like a model! Look at these beautiful, muscly arms! Look at that strong jawline! Like it was chiselled from the finest marble by a master stoneworker. No- by the gods themselves! Pure perfection, I say - one smouldering look from me and the town’s fair maidens will be falling over themselves to swoon at my feet.”

Lionel, we’re not here to flirt-

…Hm.

You know what? Sure. I wholeheartedly agree with you, Lionel. We are definitely here to flirt.

“Of course you would. I see that my rugged, masculine charms are working even on you, Watcher.”

Yeah, sure. Definitely. Go ahead and give it your best shot.

mQt2fgr.png

After all, who can say no to that face?

knoh1pW.jpg
    5Z9dfzx.jpg

Lionel tried his luck at the Gnome’s Arms first-
    “They should be calling it Lionel’s Arms instead. Because all the maidens in Henford will be falling into them in their passion before too long. You’ll see.”
    Sure, Lionel. Let’s see how far you can get.

WQqgnFm.jpg

“Hail, fair maiden! Your exotic beauty is worthy of the finest-“
    “I’ll stop you right there, sugar. See this ring? I am very married.”

yDAHhHS.jpg

“Ah, but surely you can belong to someone much more worthy of your enchanting self! Me, specifically! I am a future Duke, I’ll have you know. And the finest lover that a maiden could ask for. Please accept this rose as a token of my affection, although it pales in comparison to your-”

RgHrR3i.jpg

“…Dude. Do you know what married means?”

HaO2c8y.jpg

No luck at the Gnome’s Arms, huh, Lionel?
    “No matter! She was obviously born from low stock, anyway. I can do much better.
    … Did you just-
    “A-ha! I see a new target for my irresistible wiles!”

zrkhQ3x.jpg

“Greetings, fair maiden! Care for a strong arm to handle those melons?”

kGOjKAu.jpg

“Bugger off.”

LIaD4rz.jpg

I have to hand it to him – he recovers from rejection remarkably quickly.

“Ah! An exotic beauty from a faraway land!”
    Sulani, from the Island Living pack. Hold on, I think her name is-

k3u9PPV.jpg

“I do not care, Watcher. Hello, fair maiden! You are like a beautiful pearl in an oyster of mediocrity. The fairest in all the village!”

BOMnuUK.jpg

“Oh, aren’t you a peach? I would keep my voice down, dear.”
    “Why? Do you think other suitors would take up the challenge? I will defeat them all in your honour, my beautiful pearl.”
    “No. But she will hear you.”
    She? Who is-”

Gnn0mMe.jpg

It is at this moment that the Watcher’s tiny smirk turns into all-out, unashamed glee.

“Ah, is this the ‘she’ that you mentioned, my pearl? Good day, my lady, and may I just say that-“

lfcuez0.jpg

“You will keep your mouth shut, young man. I’ve seen you slithering about, offering roses and spouting inappropriate lines at the hardworking people of this village. Revolting is what it is! Have you not been raised with any manners?!”
    “Excuse me? I will flirt with who I please-”

2m3EqoC.jpg
    h4XSpRc.jpg

“Shame on you! You unwashed, uncooth rake!”

c2ufoYN.jpg

“How DARE you hit me! Uncooth?! UNCOOTH?! I am Lionel Gaunness, future Duke and confidant to the Prince of Camelot! I am practically royalty! I will not be talked to in such a manner! I will teach you some manners, you miserable old crone!”

UxcR3pf.jpg
    wcoXp93.jpg

Naturally, this happened.

wqkBTyc.jpg

Those who read my story know that Lionel has the fighting prowess of a paper bag. Or maybe Agnes is just ridiculously strong. Or maybe both. Either way, the fight was very, very short.

Qa7G7T1.jpg
    b5KybZo.jpg

“Ow. Ow. Ow.”

v6KaOac.png

EwDEYFe.jpg

Poor Lionel took a direct hit to the head. Probably from her brick-filled handbag.
    “Nobody… tell… Arth…”

xQtugLC.jpg

Woops. Better luck next time, Lionel. Better luck next time.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    HAHAHHAHA AHHAHA AHAHAHAHA. God he's got such a punchable face.
    AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA 😂😆😂🤣😂😆😭😭😭😂 Go Agnes! Literally cannot breathe. OMG. Send help.
    OK, I am composed. This was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Lionel in HoB is everything I'd dreamed of. Him being told to 'bugger off' after offering to help grocery lady with her melons was priceless. And that shot at the end of him bum up next to the tiny chicken too. 😆🤣😂 Ah geez. Aggro actually suits the hobo farmer look, dare I say it. 😉
    Almost Eternal
    @_sims_Yimi
    Omg I am all here for these AUs, loving the Agnes Crumplebottom fight XD i love Aggro just stood there not intervening at all in the fight XD
    they/them or she/her
    @SnuffyBucket
    He bought a bunch of flowers from Agatha before that too, and not one of the village ladies wanted to accept them 😂 Maybe I’ll make a part 2 with what Aggro is up to during all of this – he was mostly insulting everyone who looked at him funny (which was everyone) but he did get attacked by a chicken at some point. That was fun.

@SnowBnuuy
    AUs and crossovers and crossover AUs are the best thing ever 😁 I’m having so much fun just playing the game and messing with my obnoxious cast members that I’m almost forgetting to write on the actual story these days. Maybe they’ll just all move to Henford. I could start a Guinthur farming legacy. Or a dating sim/bachelorette show for Morgana and Gawain. 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    YES TO BOTH!!!
    they/them or she/her
    edited July 2021
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    @_sims_Yimi
    YES TO BOTH!!!
    T22OuMD.jpg
    LAAD6bS.jpg
    ymHkh9P.jpg

"...and that's the deal! Come spring, we'll schedule a 'love day special dating sim' bonus chapter for both of-"

wr8GFk0.jpg

"No."
    "Forget it."

Oh, well. I tried. 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    Gawain! What is your hand doing in that second photo!?
    Almost Eternal