Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread for new members to post their Sims 3 game issues (2020-22 version!)

1464748495052...Next

Comments

• Options
    DannythepcfreakDannythepcfreak Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Glittergal3677 said:
    > I been having the same issue with EA app, I downloaded the sims 3 base game but no add-ons are downloading to my base game & the same thing is happening with The sims 4 game. I am currently trying a fix but unsure if it will work if it does I will post it on here.

Don't hold your breath, I'm having same issue and support is TERRIBLE
  • Options
    LibrarianBabeLibrarianBabe Posts: 18 Member
    I'm having the EXACT same issue I had last year - I bought Dragon Valley and Hidden Springs on the Thanksgiving sale - and AGAIN they show as downloaded but do not appear in game. EA help seems to just bounce your report to a different person each time and it's like starting all over again. Although the first customer service respondent mentioned other people reporting this problem and said she'd pass it up the chain. I'm really angry that they offered this again and yet apparently didn't fix the problem in a year. I mean, did anyone buy them full price in the meantime? While a refund is necessary if they don't work, I'd rather get the product. (EA also has a problem with not listing a couple of town packs that I've owned for years and are on my computer as owned.)

Too bad Sims 4 is much less engaging than Sims 3. I'm absolutely not buying any more Sims 4 packs, so they better get the Sims 3 ones working. (I did get the island, university and future ones last year that work, but not these town packs.)
  • Options
    bagginsbaggins Posts: 1 New Member
    Need help with TS3 as I have lost discs but need to make sure I am in the right place before I start. Thanks.
  • Options
    kadenceiscooolkadenceiscoool Posts: 2 New Member
    hi everyone. i posted something similar to this on nraas forums but since i couldn't figure out how to upload an image on my post there, i think i overloaded a server over there or something so now i'm ip banned. anyways, the issue i'm having is that after using nraas porter to move all my sims (55 of them), at least half of those sims had their faces changed. example: my once pretty sims had completely different shaped noses, lips, jaws, just different. i do not have custom sliders. i have used porter before and had no issue. any help is appreciated i really really need it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top