Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite sim!

Comments

• Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    I've played some awesome Sims throughout my family's generations. So, I can't choose.

But Arhun (the Sim in my profile photo) is my current favorite.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    My favourite sim right now has to be my spellcaster Ophelia. She was my main sim Marcos's roommate and best friend at university. Marcos dropped out of university to become a spellcaster himself, and the two united again and fell in love. They now live in Glimmerbrook with their two cats and two children, Gideon and Guinevere :smiley:

4GSt2Fm.jpg

She adores her little garden. She mostly grows things for potions, and even has her own cowplant (who swallows her at least once a week). She's an erratic sim who sometimes shouts at Marcos for no reason, but he is used to it by now :lol:

I loved designing her outfits. I switch between bohemian and Edwardian looks for her. I like to think she likes both :lol:

1JMFEiJ.jpg

zZmdVXL.jpg

I am thinking about having her tempted away by a vampire. I don't know. She seems like the type who would go astray.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is my Chris. Literally. His name is Chris. He's been with me from day one of TS4. I made him in the CAS demo and haven't looked back.

This made me lol so hard :D Love all your sims they look very pretty!

Love everyone else's Chrisses, Barbies, Victorias, Ophelias and all the others too!
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited May 2020
    Oh my how am I supposed to pick :joy:

My current favourite might be Urpo Luotto. He was born in the game to one of my favourite families and has been living on his own for a while now. I feel he is a very rich character, a slob, irresponsible but well mannered police man. I have written about him in my blog too.

When patroling he always stops to perform songs for sims.
    E0ZDQoG.png

His girlfriend died recently and I got him a puppy to cheer him up.
    SGjB3hA.png

For this spooky party he randomly dressed as a... you guessed it - a police man.
    CXYjj0w.png
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020
    I love my sims so much that I play aging off and have trouble letting them go until finally I did because I want to try and finish 10 generations.

My favourite now has to be these 3.

resized-1.jpg
    My teen couple <3 Ignore their stiff lower bods. This is one of my earlier poses. I just like the mood.

Resized-2.jpg
    Just made her today and haven't even got a name for her yet. I can't help it. I love her troll face.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member

Resized-2.jpg
    Just made her today and haven't even got a name for her yet. I can't help it. I love her troll face.

Oh my goodness, she reminds me of the French reviewer in this video :lol:

https://youtu.be/adsJXFSnYRM

giphy.gif
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Duane Talla as it stands. Premade boy from Sulani.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    I don't currently have one from ts4 but the one in my avatar pic is my favorite sim in ts3. I originally made her as my sim self and have used her to start many a sims family over the years. She doesn't look exactly like me but I loved the way she turned out so much that I can't bring myself to make a new one(sim self).
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    I am currently on Generation 42 of my sims double alphabet challenge :D (with a twist) but nothing will ever top the fun I had playing the game back in 2017 when Trevon (Generation 7) of my legacy challenge was born.

s10HnIW.png

Pqs3ylg.png

I was just so blown away that I had a sim look this good while aging up from being born (of course I added the beard and his glasses) but that's all i changed about him.

This was special for me since I had 26 sims all one after the other in this alphabet challenge, and I think I spent a long time on his generation more than the others :D

Here are images of all the original 26 sims I did for the challenge :)
    ULd038u.png
    5AGAfie.png
    XhnrGDv.png
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,578 Member
    edited May 2020
    This will come as absolutely no surprise to some of you. My all-time favorite Sim is the Sim I created from the character I created as part of the background story for my Original Character. (See below.) Erik Cantrell. Brianna, his younger sister is my O/C for the Star Trek mini-series I wrote. In order to fully flesh her out, I created a background for her, including her family make up. She is the ONLY daughter out of five children. The family would have stopped once she was born, but the youngest, also a son, was a "change-of-life" surprise, if you will. Erik, shown below is the second eldest son. He is a musical genius and began his rise to fame in his teens. Here he is, a photo taken for the cover of a magazine. He's also Brianna's favorite brother, although she does love them all.

LtATfGK.jpg

I first brought Erik into my game back in Sims2. Problem is, Erik is a musician, actually a Rock Star. This was finally realized when Sims3 gave us ST. He rose to amazing heights, filled the largest of venues and was a 5-star celebrity, besides. I brought him into Sims4 as my Founder for the Pinstar Legacy Challenge. Wasn't the same since back in 2014 our Sims really didn't have the singing skill. That changed a bit with OR when I discovered that if my Sim sang while learning how to play the guitar, there was a noticeable improvement in their singing. This gave me some hope. Then we got CL and presto! EA pulled the singing career out of their hat, instead of a rabbit. THANK YOU.
    9l8G5qG.jpg

YWo3Kb5.jpg

Sims4 thanks to Road to Fame mod:
    3fRukHP.jpg

6h9ryjl.jpg

3cg8qXk.jpg

9B05I1g.jpg

I had the four eldest Cantrell kids go to uni together. Erik was already quite the star and his Paparazzi followed him to the dorm, too. Since they graduated together, and Brianna was all set to marry, she and her fiance had her siblings, and Erik's girlfriend move into the very large Castle Keep he inherited. The girls stayed in a room together. Brianna, Tamela and Aaron's new squeeze, Sandi. Each of the guys had their own rooms. But, as the weddings took place, I quickly realized that in order for each to have their families flourish, I had to finally separate the couples into their own places. I'm determined to discipline myself to play a true rotation. (Rather than stay in Erik's household, as I had done in the past.) It's so hard for me, that I started a brand new game save with the Cantrells, starting them off as teens again. Then I played my Ancestral game save for a time. Last week, I determined to carry forth with the rotation save. I finished the week in Brianna's household, her identical twin sons were born. I'm just now back to Erik's household. I haven't played in a couple of days due to family gatherings (yay, we were able to see each other in the flesh over this past weekend!)
    This is the dining room in Erik's brand new mansion home. As you can see his neighbors have dropped by to welcome him to the neighborhood.
    ZV68y7z.jpg

This is the view of Erik's home from his nearest neighbor's place. Yes, he lives in Willow Creek.
    PG3nuGG.jpg

This is the front of his house
    i4oXsb7.jpg

I'm having a very hard time switching households. Please help me. I'm obsessed with this Sim! ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options

Resized-2.jpg

https://youtu.be/adsJXFSnYRM

Haahha yeah she does look a bit like NS :D
    @ParmaViolet87 love the look of your sim, very unique!
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    I loved having Morgan Ember as a sim. I turned him to a girl. And she looked stunning as a girl. I had her hook up with Emilia Ernest, causing Emilia to break up with Darrel Charm. The breakup between Emilia and Darrel ended bitterly, and caused Emilia Ernest to be Morgan Ember's lover and wife.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited May 2020
    This was hard to choose but I've got to go with my boy Jake Collins. He was one of the first sims I ever created in the Sims 4, starting out as a teenager, but has since aged up to a young adult.
    KhtlEjq.png

I hold Jake near and dear because he was an original character whom I brought to the sims. I have him in other games like Tomodachi Life and the Sims Freeplay (which led me to TS4). Jake's personality is that he's extremely outgoing, friendly, and extroverted. As the leader of "The Smiley Crew," (club) his goal is to spread smiles and entertainment to others through, to name a few, SimTude videos, music, dance routines, and community projects.
    3SnNBcP.png
    Usually when there is new content for TS4 that involves realistic gameplay I'll use him or his friends to test it out. They are always the first group of sims I think about.
    2hJB8U5.png
    XYd02pj.png
    I7iMRO5.png
    MSQr1qF.png

Even challenges like the 2018 friendliness challenge with Milly-something. He suited the theme of the challenge the most out of all my sims. But now I keep getting last exceptions when I play as him because there was an error with that challenge's aspiration. :disappointed: It won't stop me from playing as him though.
    bnwrxPC.png

Jake has so many traits and skills now and can instantly charm anyone he meets. The only sim he can't seem to charm is his ex-girlfriend/club member/friend. He has a long-standing, one-sided crush. Really, he should move on, but can't bring himself to let go of his first love. There's a whole story to that and aaaaaa I just love Jake.
    RklFLr4.png
    wuOOP2x.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited May 2020

you're right! I definitely got her lips, brows and that spark in her eyes.
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    It's a tie between these two. These are some of the first sims I've ever created. Marion (F) is a bottle blonde who knows what she wants in life. She's a headstrong working mom with a passion for painting and is the Grand Steward(ess) of the Arts. She's a supersim before there even was a term for that. She has three children whose character values are all in the green. And her whole house and wardrobe is all white because she can. And then there's Devon (M) her bodybuilder turned actor trophy husband. His fitness skill is 10. lol

bcivb5G.png
  • Options
    @orenjiAi I'm so jelly of your profile pic btw, I think it's really cool :D
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Not just one, but 8 are tied. They are all related as a multimillionaire family. I call them the Pleasantines. Ive had them pre-quarantine. Ancient, I know.
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    Ugh, the photos won't load! I tried the tutorial but it's NOT working. Could someone please explain to me how to get photos to show up on "The Sims 4" forum?
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    p4kf2Wz.png
    My favourite sim at the moment. Still a teen, he's either super confident or super flirty, He's quite a handful :D
  • Options
    simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Soo I was playing in Sulani again and decided to bring back my favorite sim Chris. Chris has been so many things already: a famous cook, a 5-star restaurant owner, a master vampire, an archaeologist and temple raider, an actor, perfect neighbor and super dad (like always, he's been the perfect father to every child he's ever had, in any save), and he's currently working on getting his distinguished degree in physics (started with drama but given his past, it was a little too easy).

I don't know what it is about Chris. He has a bland name, he doesn't look super special. But man does this sim make me happy lol. Every time I play him, I just can't stop. I'm already thinking up new ways of making sure he doesn't die in this save (spoiler alert: he never does).

So I'm super curious to know: who's your favorite sim - or, let's say, your Chris?? :love:

Here's a few pics - of him making a bday cake for his current daughter (they just got twin boys - of course, since I wanted to keep the fam small this time :joy:), him all alone, him with his current family and with a previous one (big faves too actually these guys, the son / daughter also each made it into at least 1 other save).
    gFZE75N.png
    6fJKcj2.png
    RWHqPpX.png
    ExT3rES.png

Super cute family. Love Chris' history!
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Ugh, the photos won't load! I tried the tutorial but it's NOT working. Could someone please explain to me how to get photos to show up on "The Sims 4" forum?
    @EliteGirl You would have to upload them to another site like imgur (this is the best one I think). Once uploaded there, right click the image and select "copy image address". Come back to the forums, write your comment and insert the mage by clicking on the image icon here and just pasting the image address. It should then automatically appear in your text looking +- like this (without the spaces):
    [ img ]https://i.imgur.com/KT5H9GT.png[ /img ] - basically an HTML :)). Then post comment & the image will be visible!

@simlicious2015 thanks so much, I love these guys too! Also the in-game born twins just aged up to teens and I think these are the best-looking teen boys I've had in my game so far :D
    KT5H9GT.png
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member

JqvNtUG.jpg

My vamp here Trent.
  • Options
    AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

Favorite sim is one I have been playing since Sims 2- his name is Dude Random (my daughter asked me one day who I was making in Sims 2 CAS and I said just some random dude - thus he was born and named!) - he has always had the insane (erratic now) trait since Sims 3. I change other traits and clothing depending on what kind of story I play him in. He has been and done many things and has had many families. He has seen some things and some stuff! He is always a character!

yrxuQPt.jpg
  • Options
    AprilDawn wrote: »
    Favorite sim is one I have been playing since Sims 2- his name is Dude Random (my daughter asked me one day who I was making in Sims 2 CAS and I said just some random dude - thus he was born and named!) - he has always had the insane (erratic now) trait since Sims 3. I change other traits and clothing depending on what kind of story I play him in. He has been and done many things and has had many families. He has seen some things and some stuff! He is always a character!

yrxuQPt.jpg

Dude Random 😂 brilliant name!
  • Options
    Super cute family. Love Chris' history!
    His family now, the kids are getting all grown up ! :D
    rJ7js9w.png